***Is your test MAXED OUT? We need 10 loggers for Tropinol XP!***

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. When are you guys planning on the start of logs? I am on a break from test products for a few weeks and using UR spray so that would probably skew the results.

Either way, bump for a great looking product from a great company.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

2. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    iFORCE NUTRITION NEED 10 LOGGERS FOR TROPINOL XP!

Tell us why YOU think Tropinol XP will be able to take your testosterone levels to new heights, and win a bottle of Tropinol XP! The 10 best responses will each receive a bottle of Tropinol XP to log!

First off I'm 2 weeks into my PCT so my natural Test levels could really use a boost. I will be coming off DAA and L-dopa and would like to see how Tropinol stacks up!! Look at the ingredient profile on this stuff just seems like a great mix, I've used Fadogia and Coleus Forskohlii with great results so I would expect great things from Tropinol!! I've also been following a couple of logs on AM already and I've seen that people are really responding well!! I would love the opportunity to log this till the wheels fall off!!!

Here are some other logs I have done:

Bcazo’s Crea trona Log (sponsored)

Bcazo goes to Extremes with Halo (IronMagLabs Sponsored)

bcazo and tyga get bold-drol strong... and big.
    Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    Tell us why YOU think Tropinol XP will be able to take your testosterone levels to new heights, and win a bottle of Tropinol XP! The 10 best responses will each receive a bottle of Tropinol XP to log!

I think Tropinol XP will take my testosterone levels to new heights because I have used products containing Fadogia
    Argetis and have responded very well to those few products. I think that this is a great ingredient and should be a staple in products that are promoted as a testosterone booster. The additional testosterone will help me put on mass that I have lost and am looking to regain. I have also used Intimidate in the past and loved every minute of it, especially the sleep. I think this would be an awesome addition to my Hemavol/Compete stack I just ordered as well. This would be my first log on these forums, but I have detailed logs on other boards. Please break my AM log cherry iForce!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEdNJ View Post
    I'm 34 and looking for the next great test booster out there that can help me take my body and training to the next level. Each iForce product I have used has in one way or another helped me make gain in the gym .
    Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    i NEED this product i have wanted to try it for a while now. i love iforce. just finishing up lights out and loved it. i have had low testosterone since i was 17 and it is VERY hard for me to put on muscle and lose fat. i need any edge i can get. please pick me i would be greatfull!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by alexalltheway View Post
    Going to keep my App short and sweet.

I have logged AI Sports Massularia T booster. (Was removed due to issues with the supp company and AM)

6'4 ~245lbs, 4 more weeks of bulking and want to get into the 250's but having a hard time getting there.

I'm 19 and have used many T Boosters before, very hit and miss field of supps so I would be interested to see what iforce can bring to the table.

1RM's
    bench 275
    deadlift 545
    Squat 365

(Currently have a small lower back injury so I am not doing squat's or deads)

I track all my sets and weight used. On a 4 day split back/shoulders, legs, chest/arms, off, repeat. On a eat anything and everything diet.
    Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    I've had good response running the usual test boosters, mainly via the DAA/Erase combo. I've been reading and hearing good things about Tropinol XP. Based on the claims included in this write-up, I'd like to see how much of a boost I can attain via Tropinol XP and reap the benefits on the five-bullet point outline. I'm 34, but too much boozing in my late-20s, early 30s, began to rob my body of testosterone, mainly with lethargy, low libido and overall negative disposition. I only knew it was low, because once I started responding to the above combo, I realized how far I had sapped my natural testosterone.

I've curbed those habits for over a year now and I am starting to get the mojo working. I have not made as massive gains as well as I did back when I was about 22,23, when I made some solid gains, even in the midst of have a 40oz at night. Needless to say, I was operating under my body's natural testosterone production given my age at that time. I miss that, and while I'm slowly getting to that point, I need an extra kick. I need something to propel my body back to where it should be if I hadn't been such a lush. A sonic boom of testosterone explosion!

I'm a detailed logger, as you can follow in my current log. I welcome an opportunity to ramp up my test as much as I can, grow like a weed and walk with a continual pump.

Thanks!
    winners.

Please PM me your full name + address!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager
    •   

3. Haha nm, congrats to the winners!

Training Log

4. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Haha nm, congrats to the winners!

would love to have you in on this, but we need the logs up ASAP

5. Congrats fellow winners and thanks VaughnTrue and iForce!

Getting ready to blow up! Sonic KA-BOOM!
    Follow along the DTPv3 run: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/283899-ricroc-puts-dtvpv3.html
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue

would love to have you in on this, but we need the logs up ASAP
    Completely understandable. Love the upgrade in formula. I'll get around to trying it regardless.

Training Log

7. NICE!!!! Thanks Vaughn PM sent Congrats to all the winners!!!

8. thanks you so much vaughn!

9. whos as excited as i am to log this!?

10. all winners should have it by Friday at the latest

11. Sweet!
    Follow along the DTPv3 run: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/283899-ricroc-puts-dtvpv3.html

12. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    all winners should have it by Friday at the latest
    awesome! cant wait
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

13. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    all winners should have it by Friday at the latest
    nice!! good way to start the weekend

14. I am an intense a$$ kicker, in the gym that is.
    I am a tough soldier, and an even tougher weight lifter.
    I like supplements more than most, this I can say for fact.
    This supplement is sure to take my gains to the next level. I have been looking for a decent test booster, and I have read these reviews. I would love a chance to log this and ind out if this will be a new addition to my stack staples.

15. ^to late

16. I ordered it back in January with a free t shirt. free shaker & free lifting straps. It's now March 12 & I still haven't received anything yet. When I e-mail i force, they say my order is in process. I could have bought it from the planet & have been using it already. Kinda disappointed ..

17. hey guys,

have some bad news. Apparently there wasn't enough stock left to ship all the orders out. We will have more stock by the end of next week from what I've been told.

If this affects anyones decisions to log Tropinol XP, that is fine(totally understandable, just shoot me a PM and let me know).

Sorry for the inconvenience.

18. Thanks for the update. As it was, I was planning on taking a week off after my current run, so in essence, this works out just fine.

19. awesome. again, really sorry about this. I know you all want the product ASAP, and we want to get it to you ASAP!

20. It prefect for me!
  21. How do you know if you won or not

I was wondering if I was a winner in the logging tropinol xp? Would I get a message?

22. I believe VaughnTrue listed the winners on page two. He quoted the winners responses when listing them.

23. Quote Originally Posted by drew18 View Post
    I was wondering if I was a winner in the logging tropinol xp? Would I get a message?
    it was announced earlier in this thread

24. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    hey guys,

have some bad news. Apparently there wasn't enough stock left to ship all the orders out. We will have more stock by the end of next week from what I've been told.

If this affects anyones decisions to log Tropinol XP, that is fine(totally understandable, just shoot me a PM and let me know).

Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Just bumping this sad update

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

25. Cool with me. Just an excuse to bulk longer D

26. awesome, glad to hear loggers are considerate and understanding.

27. Quote Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    awesome, glad to hear loggers are considerate and understanding.
    Yeah just excited to try it!!!

28. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Yeah just excited to try it!!!
    same here man cant wait!

29. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    same here man cant wait!
    Glad your interest has stayed

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

30. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Glad your interest has stayed

Mike
    o definately. i love iforce products
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need 10 Loggers for N-Force! Vaccuum Nutrients Like a Dyson!
    By mansports in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 11-10-2012, 11:45 PM
  2. Replies: 112
    Last Post: 08-01-2012, 01:24 PM
  3. Experts on Maxing out.. I need your help!
    By brownstown89 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 07:19 PM
  4. Your personal max out experience
    By ABNRanger in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-25-2008, 09:38 PM
  5. What is your favorite exercise out of the 'big 3' ?
    By ReaperX in forum General Chat
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-15-2008, 09:41 PM