METHA-DROL EXTREME Loggers Needed!!!

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Loggers must be experienced lifters that reside in the USA.

We are looking for the loggers to use 2 caps per day for 4 weeks.

You must start the log in this forum BEFORE March 31st.

You must have OVER 250 posts at AM and be an adult.

Preferably loggers must use this product on its own.

Please post in this thread why you should be considered for logging this product for free.

Thanks!

METHA-DROL EXTREME

*RE-FORMULATED WITH METHYLSTEN!

Online Retailer of SUPER-DMZ Rx 2.0 and TRENABOL

BLACKSTONE LABS 10% Off Discount Code = HEAVY10

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
great promo!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah what a great opportunity! How I wish I could!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice opportunity here.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. It just isn't the right time. Good luck!!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
27 years old
Training for 10 years
Currently 6'0 218lbs 11-12% bf
Lean bulking until next summer with a carb cycle/backload diet plan. 380g protein a day, 300g carbs on lifting days with low fats, 125-150 non lifting days with moderate fats. FST7 training program.

I've used SD/Halo/Msten/Epi/11oxo/Stano/LMG in the past. Very firm knowledge on cycle support/PCT/SERMS.

I run very detailed logs with weekly pictures and daily updates. I take everything into account when logging from diet, to training, to supplementation. I would give 110% while logging Metha-Drol like anything I do in my training and life.

Past logs

anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/223463-montego1s-condense-muscle.html

Anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/201810-montys-recomp-cut.html

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
lol id go for it but im being a ***** and dont wanna play ball with a stack like that

montego = the man

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol id go for it but im being a ***** and dont wanna play ball with a stack like that

montego = the man
A few years ago when I wasn't very educated I was an ******* and ran Mutant Plexx. It's a quad stack and I had little sides besides a hard shutdown post cycle and some back pumps during. Liver values were high but nothing alarming. So I'm definitely not scared now with more knowledge an knowing my body even better :)

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Nice opportunity,almost want to drop an app!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A few years ago when I wasn't very educated I was an ******* and ran Mutant Plexx. It's a quad stack and I had little sides besides a hard shutdown post cycle and some back pumps during. Liver values were high but nothing alarming. So I'm definitely not scared now with more knowledge an knowing my body even better :)
Idk man this stuff looks to pack a kick to the teeth! In for the log

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I win I'll see you guys in the log:)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
man i wish i was into running this type of stuff! solid promo

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Clomid and torem

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I under dosed both SERMs and slacked post cycle. Kept about half but I should have kept a lot more. Four years later I look back an just shake my head :)

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would love an opportunity to log this compound. I'm 27 years old and have been training in the gym for about 5 years but always played sports as a kid. I'm back in the gym after a layoff for a back injury and have been for about 6 months or so. I have done a few cycles in the past (EPI, some of PPs andro series stuff) and I've been going back and forth between wanting to try this or SDMZ. I don't have 250 posts but this is a great promo and figured I would throw my name in the hat.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right about that, looking back at cycles and how they went and how you can do better is the best why to learn. What's the best cycle you have ran?
My most changing ph cycle was last summer. 11oxo and Havoc. Cut down to like 5-7% bf at 192. Was a great run.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
27 years old
Training for 10 years
Currently 6'0 218lbs 11-12% bf
Lean bulking until next summer with a carb cycle/backload diet plan. 380g protein a day, 300g carbs on lifting days with low fats, 125-150 non lifting days with moderate fats. FST7 training program.

I've used SD/Halo/Msten/Epi/11oxo/Stano/LMG in the past. Very firm knowledge on cycle support/PCT/SERMS.

I run very detailed logs with weekly pictures and daily updates. I take everything into account when logging from diet, to training, to supplementation. I would give 110% while logging Metha-Drol like anything I do in my training and life.

Past logs

anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/223463-montego1s-condense-muscle.html

Anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/201810-montys-recomp-cut.html

Thought you were just starting a Test cycle?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was gonna SD kick but if I get a chance to kick with msten and dmz I'll try it out:) if the promo goes longer then Saturday I'll have to back out tho.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
lol this is how you know AM isnt full of dumfuk users. we all know when a stacker is crossing the line for our level and are straying from this monster. i bet a promo like thisover at say, bb.com, would get close to 10,000 aps, mostly from teemagers

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anyone know when they might choose the loggers?
In a few days 5 loggers will be chosen if they meet all requirements.

BTW, this is a killer designer. Guys will absolutely blow up on this. Many users of the original version were shocked at their gains. It was like a cult following once the word got out. No logger ops will ever be offered on this again. Its a one time offer.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lol this is how you know AM isnt full of dumfuk users. we all know when a stacker is crossing the line for our level and are straying from this monster. i bet a promo like thisover at say, bb.com, would get close to 10,000 aps, mostly from teemagers
This product is not for the ignorant. If you don't know how to mitigate side effects then definately do not apply.

Thanks

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
if i wasnt 2 weeks out of pct id apply for 1 last bulker before summer....

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Patiently waiting! Gear complications pushed me back a week. :(

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
how long off cycle are you? im debating applying

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm waiting to start a new one. Dr. Didn't fill my script like he was supposed to. Bastard.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmm for some reason i thought you just finished cycling
Nah. Been a while since I've run a PH. Probably close to a year.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take that back. Ran some halo and stano about five months ago.

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
nice promo guys, this is some serious stuff!!!
sadly i dont have the posts to apply but goodluck to the applicants who win, ill be following your logs

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Ok,I couldnt resist.I would love to log this product,I started preloading today for a Test e cycle Im starting in exactly 2 weeks.I will be running 500mg Test e a week and I would love to use this as a kickstart to my cycle,I was going to kickstart with SD but this would be an awesome addition instead if given the opportunity.I will be bulking pretty heavy at around 4000+ calories daily for the duration that this product would last.I will update log daily in some way or another,and when on cycle it is not uncommon for me to be in the gym almost daily if not lifting doing some cardio at the least.I will leave an honest and detailed final review of the product as I always do,and will for sure be posting before and after pictures.Thank you for your time!

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What kind of detail are you looking for in the logs?
We are looking for 100% honest reviews of the product.

This is THE powerhouse designer on the market. We are expecting amazing responses if guys eat right and train hard. Just record your training, diet and thoughts. We want serious lifters who want to take things to the next level.

Thanks!

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I am 23(24 in April) years old and been training for somewhere around 2 years. I'm currently just trying to leanout more and put on LBM. I am only taking two supplements currently, fish oil and a protein shake and I'd prefer to continue using them if chosen for this opportunity. I'd actually prefer to start around the 21st. I logged Cyanostane Rx for you before and think I did a good/honest job. If it's a deal breaker I can do before and afters, just let me know.

Kind of excited to see how this combination of hormones works. I'd probably run some rat tests with Torem and Clen Post cycle.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
IN for the logs.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Bump, I'm excited for the logs of this to start, so I can see all the monsters formed from this.

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
You know, I don't have the post count, but I would sure love to log this!!

I need a solid bulk cycle and I have been looking in to Blackstone labs for a bit.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need a few more loggers guys!

This is a powerhouse designer. You will become a beast on this.
How soon do you need the logs to begin? I am going to be bulking in the very beginning of May. I know that seems like a long way off, but this product looks fantastic and I would definitely like to give it a shot.

I am an active duty soldier getting ready to attend Ranger School this summer. I am finishing my cut for the nex 7 weeks, then I will be doing a bulk cycle.
I will do this product justice and log it fairly and unbiased.

** I want the gains that this product is sure to give me.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need a few more loggers guys!

This is a powerhouse designer. You will become a beast on this.

Would really like to jump on this but as busy as I am, I'm not sure that I could do it justice. VERY VERY tempted though! I don't post up a daily diet either, just post up in first post what my totals are that I try to maintain daily.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Looks awesome . I'd say you need experience running this to get the full benefits . I would run this right before a spring cut. That would be perfect.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe until the end of the week. Not sure might be longer.