BioCoR would like to welcome EasyEJL and R1balla to our team!

BioCorRob

BioCorRob

Board Sponsor
Awards
I would both like to congratulate and let everyone know that EasyEJL and R1balla have joined the BioCoR team! The choices were hard but both have a tremendous amount of activity on Anabolicminds.com and we believe both can be pillars to the community. We hopefully will be adding more people in the future and I would like to thank all those who applied. I will be contacting some of you and sending you some goodies because I know you went all out and we would like to show you our appreciation. Once again, thanks to everyone who applied!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats guys!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Congrats guys

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would both like to congratulate and let everyone know that EasyEJL and R1balla have joined the BioCoR team! The choices were hard but both have a tremendous amount of activity on Anabolicminds.com and we believe both can be pillars to the community. We hopefully will be adding more people in the future and I would like to thank all those who applied. I will be contacting some of you and sending you some goodies because I know you went all out and we would like to show you our appreciation. Once again, thanks to everyone who applied!
easy and r1balla, damn you are not playing around...congrats on 2 great pickups!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the support guys. Glad to be a part of the team along with Easy. I look forward to promoting the line. I really like products, and they stack well with alot of other things (of course you all know this) and the price that BioCor offers is intense.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the support guys. Glad to be a part of the team along with Easy. I look forward to promoting the line. I really like products, and they stack well with alot of other things (of course you all know this) and the price that BioCor offers is intense.
i got my eye on divamax!!!

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Congrats, I have not been posting here long but R1 stands out to me as one of more helpful posters here. Sure both will be great additions!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Congrats boys, have worked with both these dudes and they are top dawgs

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great team you guys have there! Congrats to everyone!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BioCor scored some heavyweights for sure. Congrats to all.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow, nice picks!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats, I have not been posting here long but R1 stands out to me as one of more helpful posters here. Sure both will be great additions!
i really appreciate that man. means alot. I am nowhere near as knowledgeable as some on here (cooper69 for example), but i have enough background from being on here for a while and from nursing school

Congrats boys, have worked with both these dudes and they are top dawgs
thanks brotha. u coming down this weekend for my birthday?

BioCor scored some heavyweights for sure. Congrats to all.
its appreciated bro

wow, nice picks!
thanks!

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i really appreciate that man. means alot. I am nowhere near as knowledgeable as some on here (cooper69 for example), but i have enough background from being on here for a while and from nursing school

thanks brotha. u coming down this weekend for my birthday?

its appreciated bro

thanks!
NP man!
There's a reputation system on this forum though? Mind = blown I only post from the app and had no idea, how do I do it haha

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NP man!
There's a reputation system on this forum though? Mind = blown I only post from the app and had no idea, how do I do it haha
there is a little * to the right of the "thanks" icon and left of the triangle icon at the bottom of all the user's info. (below rep power). click on the *

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
there is a little * to the right of the "thanks" icon and left of the triangle icon at the bottom of all the user's info. (below rep power). click on the *
Ah none of that is present on the android app. Appreciate it though good luck with everything this is looking to be a solid company

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Congrats guys have to say though I seen this coming. Lol

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Rep for barely 20 minutes and already pissing off the customer. Poor Easy's going to be busy cleaning up after you. Lol

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Congrats guy's 2 AM heavy hitter here..Good luck!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats Eric!