RED ACID REBORN: Looking for Testers!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

I9G9S5F.png

Click here to view the full label

Controlled Labs is looking for testers for our new fatloss product, RED ACID REBORN.

Anyone who remembers the original RED ACID will know, this product WORKS! Appetite suppression, extreme energy and fat loss... and we've made the formula even better!

Please tell us:

• Name & Age
  • Experience with Fatburners & Exercise Goals
  • Why we should pick you!

You must be 18 or older, and from the United States.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is going to be a great opportunity for ssome lucky loggers

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MANNNNNNNNN This is a great opportunity! I wish I could log right now! I would do a whole CL stack. Red Acid, PROnom and the samples I have.

But whoever gets this good luck! And I will follow along on your log!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright....lets see some good apps on this or I am going to be forced to take all the bottles myself.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No more TTA in it? :(

What happened to TTA ?

jcesare

jcesare

Awards
Im down for this!!

Age 38
I have tried every form of ephedrine product from mini thins to yellow jackets to bronkaid and all the fat burners i could get my hands on

You should pick me cuz im a fat fuk and if your product works ill be living proof!!

I will log meals, daily calorie fat carbs and protein intake and weekly pics!

Thanks for any and all consideration

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn.. this stuff v1 came out so freakin long ago.. i was in high school haha

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Why not? I was away for so long that I'm not aware of the news anymore.
From what I hear, Big Pharma was looking to use it. Not sure how true that is though

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn.. this stuff v1 came out so freakin long ago.. i was in high school haha
Damn you old! =P

Lol kidding. I turned 28 on wednesday and I feel old as fock. But I try not to think of the number.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn you old! =P

Lol kidding. I turned 28 on wednesday and I feel old as fock. But I try not to think of the number.
I hit 37 at the end of the month. It is moving too fast.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hit 37 at the end of the month. It is moving too fast.
Wont take long till I get there. I try not to think of the number per se. When I do I kind of get depressed about it. It's weird I know but trying to live life with a younger mind set after all you are only as old as you want to be.

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
I would sure like to give this a shot!!

I have some fat to burn, and I have used sevral fat burners in the past.
Name brand, OEP, Hydroxycut (garbage), and lipodrene (garbage)
Also, I have used ECA. That stuff is decent. But I don't want to blow my heart up!!

I think I would make an excellent pick because I am new here and I like supplements. I would log minimum 5 days a week, mostly 7, but if I miss a Sunday I don't want to be a liar. :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Surprised more people havent jumped on this yet!

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Name & Age: Augusto Benavides 21
Experience with Fatburners & Exercise Goals: Ive tried everything from pure caffeine, your average OTC fat burner (lipo 6 black for example), to making my own custom fat burners with bulk supplies. My exercise goal at the moment is bulking. I am however, already looking for my cutting stack in which ill workout for strenght in 5rep sets while shedding fat in a attempt to preserve mass/gain strength/lose fat at the same time. Hopefully this product can help me achieve that.
Why we should pick you!: I will give you an honest review about my experience and a good analysis based on my previos experiences.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep them coming guys. Good to see some newer guys applying.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
whats controlled labs?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
geez....just kidding

Colby

Colby

Awards
Colby Guinn,I'm 26, I don't have much experience with fat burners other than alphamine which I started about 3 weeks ago and am still on. My current goal is to get alot leaner,I started cutting about 7 weeks ago I weighed 195 at 21%bf and am currently 14-15% and weigh 178ish. I feel like I could put red acid to good use,I could update 3-4 times a week

bushyman

bushyman

Awards
Would really like to try this new product. Been working out for years, had ups and downs but never seem to drop below 225lbs. I am currently at 230lbs. Had decent results with other products but they nevery seem to yield consistant results or help me reach that next level.

I work out at least 4-5 times a week, my calorie intake per day is about 2500 cal. I would like the opportunity to try Red Acid and log the results! This comes at a good time since I am serious about starting a cutting phase for the warm seasons up ahead!

Much appreciate getting a shot at it!

FederalLE

FederalLE

Awards
Age 24
Ive used fat burners since i was 20. Arson (lost 80lbs), OEP, Hydroxy HXC.
Im active duty Coast Guard currently in Helo Rescue Swimmer school. Training all day really takes it out of you and eating clean is what my life revolves around. I was using PHs prior to starting training so I know exactly how dedicated to be when logging and eating clean and working out.

DoomMtlDarryl

Awards
My name is Darryl. I'll be 42 next month. I've tried a few different brands of fat burners (Nutrex Lip 6 Black, LG Science Rezolution, that orange one from MRI). I've been lifting for a few years now. But last fall, I started to not feel well, and in November I was hospitalized due to blood clots in my lungs. Honestly, it's seemed impossible that I would ever get back to where I was. Being out of my fitness routine, I've gained some fat. I couldn't stand it anymore. So, this week I started a small dumbbell workout routine and I'm feeling pretty good. So far so good. I'm sure your product would accelerate my progress toward the results I'm looking for.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I am down. Am 33 yrs old and have tried a whole bunch of fat burners in the past. I am trying to cut some fat off my abs and lower my waist size.

Pick me because I have tried a ton of supps!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to see some more apps

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Am I reading the label correctly...no stims?

mikailking

Awards
PICK ME!

My name is Mikail King and im 28 years old.

My experience with fat burners is, i've pretty much tried them all. Hydroxycut, Animal Cuts, Oxy Elite Pro, and Ephedra based products. I've seen good results from them but I think there is better out there, and really looking forward to trying your Red Acid product.

You should pick me because I will log everything while taking this and I have some stubborn belly fat that I need to get rid of and I believe Red Acid and some hard work will do the trick. Thanks in advance!

karalunj

Awards
Jeff.k
5'10" 43 years old and in the best shape of my life so far. I went from 198 and did Insanity and dropped to 165 but I still have always had problems with love handles and my abs faintly show but I need help cutting that last fat layer. My diet is pretty tight and I want to reach my goal. I have tried OEP, Roxylean, and currently taking Exile. I am on legitimate family doctor prescribed test cyp 50cc every 5 days due to low t-levels and work out 5 days a week in a HIT workout with a lot of variations. I am not looking to get huge but merely have that tight ripped physique I always dreamed of and am so so close to reaching. If your product is as good as you say it should help me reach my goal. Currently I am 185 lbs and body fat % is unknown. I read a lot and know there are a ton of bogus claims so if your product works pick me and I will be the best spokesman based on pictures and results!

Last edited:
cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
im also in on this. ive been training for about 7 years. the last 3 years i have been REALLY serious about lifting. i am making it my lifestyle and want to do it for a living.

i am looking for a product to give me a good boost in the gym. i am very stim tolerant so nothing really gets me pumped up. ive tried oxyelite,dexaprine,super hd, fat free, and XAT-7
i also have very low tetosterone so it is very hard for me to put on muscle and excpetially lose fat! this also dosent help with my energy levels.i would be greatful to do a log for red acid.:squareeyed:

HRTthensome

HRTthensome

Awards
I'd love to log this product !!!

My names Matt Schafer I'm 46. I need to lose 20 pounds. I've lost 15 pounds already and I've reached a plateau I believe. My goal is to be 200 pounds and 10% body fat. I'm currently 220 and 20% BF.
I think I can accurately compare this to hydroxy cut, lipo 6 black, lipo unlimited as well as a few others. I'd love the opportunity to log the day to day results as I'm working out and also the results as it gives me energy.
Thanks for the consideration !!

BillieSam

Awards
For a chance at the red acid

Please tell us:

Name & Age: Billie Watkins
Experience with Fatburners & Exercise Goals: I'm a personal trainer & Yoga instructor that is always looking out for new products to improve my performance and the performance of my clientele'. I am going to a show as a spectator down here in New Orleans area in June of this year. I want to look my best.
Why we should pick you! Look no further. If you want a full report on the activity of the product, I will provide it etc.

songman316

songman316

Awards
i would like to try the product

i would like to try this.
i have been trying to get past this rut
i have tried many supps but no rprogess
i would like to find a product to
help me finally get past this rut. i am 42
thank you
michael

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
bumpin for the morning crew in the midwest =)

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
when is the winner being chosen????

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some very strong apps in here. Looking forward to some excellent logs