RED ACID REBORN: Looking for Testers!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. - Brent Kerns
    - 28 years old
    - I have taken OxyElite Pro in the past with results varying from 5-10 lbs lost in a 2 week span. I want to get shredded. My job requuires both cardiovascular endurance as well as physical strength. And the smallest amount of body fat makes a difference in my performance.


  2. hope im still in the running!
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site
    •   
       


  3. -Alex Lucero -28 Years old I work retail and looking to get cut and avoid dibities.Got a check up about a year ago and was at 268 and the doc sayed i was borderline diabetic and needed to loose some weight.I managed to get to 251 and held it for a whole year and now, I work out 4 times a week do weight training and cardio. Have gone from 251 to 230 in the last two months and looking to get to 200. I feel like ive hit a plateau, cause ive been busting my hump in gym and cant get below 230. I used to take hydroxycut a long time ago. But not taking anything right now.

  4. Nice product!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    bumpin for the morning crew in the midwest =)
    Dude, you just won a log for a test booster. Saying that you wanted the test booster because you have trouble gaining weight and wanted help putting weight on. Why are you also trying to log a fat burner?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Dude, you just won a log for a test booster. Saying that you wanted the test booster because you have trouble gaining weight and wanted help putting weight on. Why are you also trying to log a fat burner?
    i would use it for the energy boost but i was not aware that i had won the other log
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

  7. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    i would use it for the energy boost but i was not aware that i had won the other log
    Really? In that thread you thank the rep for picking you and then ask "who is as excited to log this as I am?!" Sounds like you have a pretty good idea you won, lol.

  8. It's getting real in here!!!

  9. When are you guys picking the testers ??
    BUMP BUMP !!!!!!

  10. very soon
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

  11. Bump for more apps!

  12. There was a slight delay in production, so I'm keeping the thread open in hopes to get some more applications in.

    We will be announcing the winners within the next few days! Some people I've already contacted via PM.

    If you win, please post a link to your log in this thread when you start

  13. Wait, I didn't get a PM.

    But I also didn't apply. So... Yeah.
    Good luck everyone!!

  14. Some people should be very excited. I know I am.
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

  15. Quote Originally Posted by kernsbak84 View Post
    - Brent Kerns
    - 28 years old
    - I have taken OxyElite Pro in the past with results varying from 5-10 lbs lost in a 2 week span. I want to get shredded. My job requuires both cardiovascular endurance as well as physical strength. And the smallest amount of body fat makes a difference in my performance.
    @kernsbak84

    What's up brotha?!

    You finally made it on AM!!

    Hey Controlled Labs Rep's, we work together at RTB, this guy is a beast. He would do you a solid log, this I have no doubt.

    Good luck bro.

  16. This thing still going on? Bump

  17. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    This thing still going on? Bump
    Yes. Waiting on a slight delay. The good news is time for more apps.
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

  18. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Yes. Waiting on a slight delay. The good news is time for more apps.
    That is good news! I still can't drop an app though. How I wish I could.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    That is good news! I still can't drop an app though. How I wish I could.
    Why no app?
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Why no app?
    I am currently logging, followed by another. Then I am going to try to put back on some weight. I am sure going to look your way though on my next cut.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Yes. Waiting on a slight delay. The good news is time for more apps.

    I logged the first version of Red Acid for you guys over on BB.com years ago,despite it being I dunno...7 years ago,I remember being fairly impressed with it as a non stim fat burner.I'm interested in logging this newer version,I'll try to dig up my old log on Red Acid V.1 on BB.com and ppst a link here.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    I logged the first version of Red Acid for you guys over on BB.com years ago,despite it being I dunno...7 years ago,I remember being fairly impressed with it as a non stim fat burner.I'm interested in logging this newer version,I'll try to dig up my old log on Red Acid V.1 on BB.com and ppst a link here.
    awesome man...hope you can find it
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

  23. The winners have been chosen! PM's sent. The product should ship very soon.

    If anyone else is interested, please feel free to apply, we still have open spots!

  24. Shipping today.
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

  25. Too late
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. BBS Looking for Testers to log products - Be the MAN !
    By FitnFirm in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 165
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 03:27 AM
  2. Nimbus Nutrition Looking For Testers for ReHab!
    By tims03redfire in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 11:14 AM
  3. Replies: 102
    Last Post: 09-29-2008, 07:00 PM
  4. SNS is Looking for testers to design their own log...
    By Skigazzi in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-28-2008, 11:00 AM
  5. Red flags too look for when one's E2 is too high or too low?
    By Kid in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-25-2007, 12:37 AM
Log in
Log in