Fnutrition is looking for 5 NEW loggers for Natural EFX-Get Lean!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Fnutrition is wanting 5 NEW Loggers for Natural EFX!!!!

NATURAL-EFX™ is a potent formula engineered to help optimize fat metabolism, fat emulsification, fat burning, as well as enhance lean mass. It features key active ingredients such as 7-Keto DHEA, Acetyl L-Carnitine, herbal diuretics, natural energizers, and fat burners. In addition to these proven components, Natural-EFX™ contains essential nutrients including Vitamin B6, chromium and calcium. Combine Natural-EFX™ with your exercise and nutrition program and you’re sure to see great results.

NATURAL-EFX_Ingredient_Panel.jpg
Natural-EFX_Bottle_Image.jpg

Lets get rid of those winter pounds and ready for spring break! Formutech Nutrition is giving a chance for 5 people, who have never tried our products, to log Natural EFX. This is a great blend of fat loss ingredients. All you have to do is tell us why we should choose you and your current goals.

We are looking for members willing to post updates and keep an active log on this product. Once your done with the log we want you to rate us in the supplement section.

Lets get those apps in!! Dont miss out.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for a sample

Fat burners like these screw up my stomach more often than not, but this looks like a great addition to EC so my interests are tingled. I'll buy it myself and toss it in if I can stomach it. I need to get shredded lol

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
Im in for this, need the suppressant to stay away from sweets and fat burning to get ripped, just got off my pct

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Mcelis have you ever logged a product?

The hunger supressant works really well. My problem on diets is I crave pizza, but this go around hasn't been bad.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mcelis, would you rather log this or lean efx, you can't do both

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As cswal knows I have been fortunate enough to try some of the Formutech products and so far I have not been disappointed. There are honestly 2 companies I stand behind and you guys are one of them. I can definitely update a few times a week and would love something non-stimmed.

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
yea il log lean efx, sorry i thought they were the same ones and we needed to post here also, il log lean efx

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Lets keep th aps coming in.

To the top for Friday!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Saturday morning bump.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hm I just ordered this for my wife. I'll throw up a review whenever she's done with it. Stuff looks great.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lack of response due no stims? I will take 2 bottles and
log 2 mos (lol)

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Id like to give this product a go. Im usually a stimulant-based fat furner kind of guy, id like to try it out and compare results with my usual fat burners. You'll definitely get a review out of me, I need to quantify the results from all my supps.

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
I'd love to try it out. I'm 6'2" 245lbs and want to get to 215-220 by the middle of June. I eat very clean and work out 6 days a week. I'm good at losing weight on my own but I would love to see if this product holds up in the area of cutting fat and building/keeping lean mass. I have no problem logging and reviewing the product.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mcelis have you ever logged a product?

The hunger supressant works really well. My problem on diets is I crave pizza, but this go around hasn't been bad.
I just read that Same here, pizza. And chinese food. I have to down a protein shake and a liter of water before we have pizza, or I will eat too much.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Hm I just ordered this for my wife. I'll throw up a review whenever she's done with it. Stuff looks great.
thanks for the support

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Of course. I intend to pick some up myself to drop a little weight before April weigh-ins for work.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i'll be running this with a few other goodies in a few weeks...

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let me know what you think of the stuff. I have a meet April 6th and I want to stay around 215-220 for it but by the end of April I want I shed off what I can. Mil weight standards are ridiculous..

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i believe its still open

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
Well what the heck, I never got a response for my app.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe sixxer is busy and will get back to you shortly :)

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is all of the apps?

Come on, this product looks good.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
its a great, simple stim free fat burner. can also be used in conjunction with a ton of other products for excellerated fat loss

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got mine n"
Colby, you have to actually apply for the log. PMing me doesn't count, I'm not running this promo!

Colby

Colby

Awards
Colby Guinn I'm 26,have lifted regularly for a few years now,been cutting for about 7 weeks now so I can get as lean as possible for summer n have went from 195 at 21%bf to my current weight of 178 at 14-15%bf. Don't realty have much experience with fat burners other than alphamine which I started bout 3 1/2 weeks ago. Haven't tried ne of ur products but would love the chance to log 1 and could update 3-4 times a week. Thanks for ur consideration

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Hey guys I am still taking aps till Saturday. We have some good ones in. I am out of town in an area with horrible reception and no wifi. I appolagize for the delay in response. Nis1 got the app and Colby I seen the pm Thanks for posting the app here.

Any other takers out there can post up an application before Saturday.

It is a solid non stim product.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Ok names will be given out tomorrow any one else get em in.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Crushing cardio and Abs for my two a days an then look out for to name!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Id like to give this product a go. Im usually a stimulant-based fat furner kind of guy, id like to try it out and compare results with my usual fat burners. You'll definitely get a review out of me, I need to quantify the results from all my supps.
Are you still interested in logging this for us hazard.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I'd love to try it out. I'm 6'2" 245lbs and want to get to 215-220 by the middle of June. I eat very clean and work out 6 days a week. I'm good at losing weight on my own but I would love to see if this product holds up in the area of cutting fat and building/keeping lean mass. I have no problem logging and reviewing the product.
You're in!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Colby Guinn I'm 26,have lifted regularly for a few years now,been cutting for about 7 weeks now so I can get as lean as possible for summer n have went from 195 at 21%bf to my current weight of 178 at 14-15%bf. Don't realty have much experience with fat burners other than alphamine which I started bout 3 1/2 weeks ago. Haven't tried ne of ur products but would love the chance to log 1 and could update 3-4 times a week. Thanks for ur consideration
Colby- long time waiting you're in.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Those who are in make sure you pm me you shipping atty and first and last names.

Once you et the product be sure to post a thread starting your log and copy it here. Once you done with the product please go rate it.

Congrats!

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Im most definitely looking forward to testing out this product.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i grabbed a bottle myself...

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Everything was marked shipped couple days ago so don't forget to post up a thread and link it here. Have fun.

Colby

Colby

Awards
Got mine today! Thanks for the samples! I wasn't expecting ne thing other than the efx to b n there so I cut the package with a new sword I made at work cuz I was all excited n accidentally cut my volatile sample but its ok imma go ahead n take it b4 I lift today