Let's get SHREDDED with Lean EFX Refined! 5 NEW loggers needed!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NEW & IMPROVED Lean EFX Refined: Science-Driven, Rapid Weight Loss!

Out with the OLD, In with the NEW and IMPROVED!

The Best Just Got Better!​

Lean_EFX_Bottle_Formutech_Nutrition.jpg

Are you Tired of the SHAKES and Jitters of Diet Pills. None with LEAN-EFX REFINED!
Do you hate the typical CRASH with other pills! Not on LEAN-EFX REFINED!
Don’t you wish your diet pill did as advertised? Then you need LEAN-EFX REFINED!
Let’s cut to the chase!!!

LeanEFX_Refined_Formutech_Nutrition.jpg
LeanEFX_Refined_Product_Use_Formutech_Nutrition.jpg

WHY, WHEN and HOW on LEAN-EFX REFINED:

WHY:

• Sustained Energy – We are NOT an energy pill. Get the Jitters and Shakes elsewhere. Formutech Nutrition would rather surprise you by the end of the day with even sustained energy, rather than hit you over the head and go away in a rush.
  • Appetite Suppressant, Mood Enhancement – Dieting is hard enough, let us give you a push in the direction of not wanting to eat just to eat, and then make you feel good while doing it!
  • Scientifically Proven Weight Loss – the IMPROVED in LEAN-EFX REFINED is just that. We have combined two powerful weight loss ingredients into one formulation.

Both Green Coffee Bean Extract and Evodiamine combine synergistically, at just the right combined daily dosage, to give LEAN-EFX REFINED everything needed for Ultimate Fat Burning!

WHEN:

For those needing sustained energy, appetite suppressant, and mood enhancement take one pill in the morning upon waking.
For those wanting to KICK in the Weight Loss effects of LEAN-EFX REFINED, take a second pill at lunch. This second pill gives you the combined daily dosage needed of Green Coffee Bean Extract and Evodiamine. This second pill is the key in opening the door to continued Weight Loss.

HOW:

The science behind “Green Coffee Bean Effect”

In its pre-roasted form, green coffee bean contains a very important, active compound called chlorogenic acid. Chlorogenic acid works by inhibiting the release of glucose in the body, while boosting the metabolism or “burning” of fat. Together, these two mechanisms inhibit the absorption of fat and eliminate weight gain.

In a recent study published in the Journal of Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome and Obesity subjects taking green coffee bean extract lost an average of 10.5% of their total body weight and 16% of their total body fat.

Those clinical results are REAL and they are now a key component of : LEAN-EFX Refined!

The science behind “Evodiamine”

Stimulates receptors in your body and reduces the uptake of fat. It has shown to increase your body’s natural ability to burn fat and provide positive energy. It's primary benefits are two-fold -- not only does it help your body burn calories, but it releases hormones produced by the adrenal glands that provide extra energy.

Benefits of Evodiamine:

• Supports digestion
  • Promotes fat burning
  • Elevates the production of body heat acting as a thermogenic to burn more calories.
  • A Known Side Effect of Evodiamine - loss of appetite!

Do not settle for anything less than proven technology. Let LEAN-EFX Refined be your complete source for weight loss, appetite control, and mood enhancement.

Remember, when it comes to getting your body under control, you can Make Excuses or MAKE A DIFFERENCE!​

Now tell me, why should we pick YOU to log Lean EFX Refined??

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
I would really like to have the chance to test Lean-EFX Refined for my next cut. Im bulking at the moment (got a log on AM), but im currently looking for a cutting stack for a recomp/cut that i will start after my PCT. This product looks very good for IF since i usually start eating in the afternoon this could really help me suppress my appetite during the morning and help me lean out. Hopefully i can finally drop down to the single digit BF%.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would really like to have the chance to test Lean-EFX Refined for my next cut. Im bulking at the moment (got a log on AM), but im currently looking for a cutting stack for a recomp/cut that i will start after my PCT. This product looks very good for IF since i usually start eating in the afternoon this could really help me suppress my appetite during the morning and help me lean out. Hopefully i can finally drop down to the single digit BF%.
When is your pct done? Have you ever done a sponsored log before?

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
I would like a chance to test out Lean EFX, just got off my pct, put on a lot of mass and am looking to cut down, I have already tested a GH supplement on here and I loved it, especially since it aided my sleep, now I'd like to test out this fat burner since it also controls appetite, I'm always getting hungry for sweets at night, this will definitely aid my cutting phase.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Would love to log Lean EFX Redefined for you guys, I am really looking to cut down for the summer and I feel like this would be the perfect product to help get me to where I want to be. I have never done any sponsored logs, did a few reviews on bodybuilding.com I only switch over here a week ago and have been staying pretty active and am really motivated to get lean.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like a chance to test out Lean EFX, just got off my pct, put on a lot of mass and am looking to cut down, I have already tested a GH supplement on here and I loved it, especially since it aided my sleep, now I'd like to test out this fat burner since it also controls appetite, I'm always getting hungry for sweets at night, this will definitely aid my cutting phase.
Ever done a sponsored log before?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would love to log Lean EFX Redefined for you guys, I am really looking to cut down for the summer and I feel like this would be the perfect product to help get me to where I want to be. I have never done any sponsored logs, did a few reviews on bodybuilding.com I only switch over here a week ago and have been staying pretty active and am really motivated to get lean.
You have any workout logs over at bb?

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
yes i have, Lights Out IFORCE,Better Sleep For Enhanced Recovery!!
by Mcelis323

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Get em in! Get em in!

I really like Lean EFX Refined. I was a fan of Lean EFX, and now that we have Lean EFX Refined out, it has done me really well. I was won over with this product after a week on. I have set several clients both male and females up with this and it has delivered very well. Review on this are also coming back strong.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I'd be interested to give this a run, ill pull up some of my logs when I get on the comp.

Currently about to enter into pct and would love to run this. Currently 5'8 191lbs and happy to do pics.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd be interested to give this a run, ill pull up some of my logs when I get on the comp.

Currently about to enter into pct and would love to run this. Currently 5'8 191lbs and happy to do pics.
Awesome, thanks for throwing your app in!

richiej

Awards
I would be interested in logging, I have never done a log before, but I am able to update at least 5 times a week, and would like to shed some excess fat that I have. 6' 225lbs

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump! Come on guys, lets get some more apps in or I'll be forced to make a fake account and give the rest of the bottles to myself cuz it's so damn good

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's get those apps in guys!

bushyman

bushyman

Awards
I would love to try this Lean EFX Refined:

1) I have a hard time burning the remaining fat around my belly. Within a month, if Lean EFX is effective for me, the results will be visible to the naked eye.

2) I have never really logged anything before but I have tried a variety of supplements over the past. So in essence my review would be completely unbiased and written in terms everyone can understand.

3) I here so much hype about so many products out there, buy them, only to get dissapointed. It would be nice to try something first and sharing if it worked or not with everyone else.

4) Heard a lot about Green Coffee Bean extracts. I would love to put that to the test.

5) It was my birthday yesterday. It would be nice to get something free! :)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to try this Lean EFX Refined:

1) I have a hard time burning the remaining fat around my belly. Within a month, if Lean EFX is effective for me, the results will be visible to the naked eye.

2) I have never really logged anything before but I have tried a variety of supplements over the past. So in essence my review would be completely unbiased and written in terms everyone can understand.

3) I here so much hype about so many products out there, buy them, only to get dissapointed. It would be nice to try something first and sharing if it worked or not with everyone else.

4) Heard a lot about Green Coffee Bean extracts. I would love to put that to the test.

5) It was my birthday yesterday. It would be nice to get something free! :)
hey happy birthday to ya! are you active on any other forums? Have you ever logged your workouts online before? Not necessarily for a product...

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lets get a few more in here! I'd like to get these shipped out monday folks!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hop on this opp!!!

If I wasn't logging already I would be in!
Formutech produces solid products, this one is definitely a good one.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Come on gents get those apps in!!!

0071982WC

0071982WC

Awards
I would definitely appreciate this opportunity to log this product..... Summer is approaching and I need all the edge I can get. Can and will log this in any fashion required.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would definitely appreciate this opportunity to log this product..... Summer is approaching and I need all the edge I can get. Can and will log this in any fashion required.
Cool man thanks for the app! Ever done a log?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
bump. solid apps so far

0071982WC

0071982WC

Awards
Just read the labels.... They advise to not take them on an empty stomach. This will be an issue because all I do is early am fasted training.... I may not be a good candidate due to this protocol...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Just read the labels.... They advise to not take them on an empty stomach. This will be an issue because all I do is early am fasted training.... I may not be a good candidate due to this protocol...
when is your first meal?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i see no reason to not take it then....

0071982WC

0071982WC

Awards
i see no reason to not take it then....
Ok sounds good..... Just thought it was designed to be taken pre workout in order to optimize thermogenesis.... Guess ill just take it with a shake post workout if chosen to log.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You guys are in! Pm me your shipping info!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cool, just waiting on two more!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I don't hear from the last two by morning I'm going to have to give the spots away

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Hey did you get mine? Btw thanks for the opportunity!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey did you get mine? Btw thanks for the opportunity!
Yep! Got you, madripper and mcelis

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Grizzly_Mike

Grizzly_Mike

Awards
Hello my name Mike Vaughn I am 24 years of age and my current goal is to drop my body fat%.

I can guarantee you discipline and dedication. Logging updates are no problem for me either. If chosen I will log the updates on AnabolicMinds, and YouTube.

I would like the opportunity to log Lean EFX Refined here is my story:

You should pick me because I am committed a healthy lifestyle. I have always been the fat kid/guy that everyone likes to poke fun at. I am married with 2 children (son and daughter) whom I love with everything I have. The day my son was born I was 280 lbs of fat slop at only 5'7" and told myself No More! I didn't want to be that fat dad watching his kids play on the playground or end up having a heart attack at 25(runs in the family). So I took charge and dropped my body weight to 181 lbs! I feel that with your product I will be able to lean out and uncover all the hard work I have been putting in for the past year and a half. Oh and it wouldn't hurt to be a shredded Beast Mode Mother ****er!

Thank you for the consideration.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Hello my name Mike Vaughn I am 24 years of age and my current goal is to drop my body fat%.

I can guarantee you discipline and dedication. Logging updates are no problem for me either. If chosen I will log the updates on AnabolicMinds, and YouTube.

You should pick me because I am committed a healthy lifestyle. I have always been the fat kid/guy that everyone likes to poke fun at. I am married with 2 children (son and daughter) whom I love with everything I have. The day my son was born I was 280 lbs of fat slop at only 5'7" and told myself No More! I didn't want to be that fat dad watching his kids play on the playground or end up having a heart attack at 25(runs in the family). So I took charge and dropped my body weight to 181 lbs! I feel that with your product I will be able to lean out and uncover all the hard work I have been putting in for the past year and a half. Oh and it wouldn't hurt to be a shredded Beast Mode Mother ****er!

I will vouch for Grizzley I know hes new here but i know him from other forums he has some serious logging skills. So not that my vote matters here but I would give it to this guy

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I just messaged 0071982WC to let him know I had to give his spot up.

You're in Grizzly! Shoot me a PM with your shipping info brother!