EvoMuse is looking for product testers looking to dry up!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EvoMuse is looking for product testers who want to dry up!

EvoMuse is looking for 3 willing particpants who are interested in gaining that final edge in looking ripped. We have an opportunity for up to 3 selected individuals to try our new topical "Dry Rub".

Candidates must be at least 18 years of age, be below 12% body fat, be willing to post before and after pictures, have at least 500 am posts as well as possess reasonably good writing skills. Links to other logs or reviews you have posted although not needed, would be appreciated. In return we asking for a 3-4 day test period and an honest review of your results and experience with the product.

Dry Rub is designed to reduce subcutaneous water in order to put the perfect finish to an already ripped physique. This is ideal for the last days before a photo shoot or getting ready to hit the beach.

Please apply below with the requested information and thank you in advance.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This sounds right up my alley, at the most opportunistic time. I'm getting ready to enter my first ever contest and have been looking for something to help me rid sub-q water in the final weeks of prep. I'm just under 5 weeks out right now, sitting at 5.8% bodyfat (3 point caliper tested on Sunday).

I have many sponsored and non-sponsored logs and reviews here at AM from several companies and can provide links to them if needed.

Before and after pics are not a problem at all, as well as an extensive review of the product.

Im definitely interested in giving this new revolutionary product a shot to see how ripped and dry I can get! :D

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This sounds right up my alley, at the most opportunistic time. I'm getting ready to enter my first ever contest and have been looking for something to help me rid sub-q water in the final weeks of prep. I'm just under 5 weeks out right now, sitting at 5.8% bodyfat (3 point caliper tested on Sunday). I have many sponsored and non-sponsored logs and reviews here at AM from several companies and can provide links to them if needed. Before and after pics are not a problem at all, as well as an extensive review of the product. Im definitely interested in giving this new revolutionary product a shot to see how ripped and dry I can get! :D
BOOM! Coming strong out the gates!

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Rickrock FTW! Solid logger and would love to see his input. Was going to toss my name in the ring, but now it seems pointless.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmmm. Subbed! :D

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
EvoMuse is looking for 3 willing particpants who are interested in gaining that final edge in looking ripped. We have an opportunity for up to 3 selected individuals to try our new topical "Dry Rub". Candidates must be at least 18 years of age, be below 12% body fat, be willing to post before and after pictures, have at least 500 am posts as well as possess reasonably good writing skills. Links to other logs or reviews you have posted although not needed, would be appreciated. In return we asking for a 3-4 day test period and an honest review of your results and experience with the product. Dry Rub is designed to reduce subcutaneous water in order to put the perfect finish to an already ripped physique. This is ideal for the last days before a photo shoot or getting ready to hit the beach. Please apply below with the requested information and thank you in advance.
Lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome opportunity for sure.

Would be very arous...er, excited, to see Rick run this and Ben, as well.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

So there really is no point in applying unless we're them.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Great opportunity here, wish it popped up a few months down the road so I can qualify.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Excited for the potential oppurtunity to "arouse" your interests :poke:

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
EvoMuse is looking for 3 willing particpants who are interested in gaining that final edge in looking ripped. We have an opportunity for up to 3 selected individuals to try our new topical "Dry Rub". Candidates must be at least 18 years of age, be below 12% body fat, be willing to post before and after pictures, have at least 500 am posts as well as possess reasonably good writing skills. Links to other logs or reviews you have posted although not needed, would be appreciated. In return we asking for a 3-4 day test period and an honest review of your results and experience with the product. Dry Rub is designed to reduce subcutaneous water in order to put the perfect finish to an already ripped physique. This is ideal for the last days before a photo shoot or getting ready to hit the beach. Please apply below with the requested information and thank you in advance.
Can't think of anyone better than rickrock for this !

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rickrock FTW! Solid logger and would love to see his input. Was going to toss my name in the ring, but now it seems pointless.

Please do app! Although Rick is an awesome dude, he is but 1 solitary man.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So there really is no point in applying unless we're them.
Imaginary slights will drive a man to hatred. Good, good, use your hate Fl3x, let it make you strong, turn to the darkside and join your father.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lets get some more apps in here!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Imaginary slights will drive a man to hatred. Good, good, use your hate Fl3x, let it make you strong, turn to the darkside and join your father.

For some reason this sounds vaguely familiar....... :thinking:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm, interesting.

Is this a solidified product? I love topical diuretics the nights before a contest.

Mike

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm, interesting.

Is this a solidified product? I love topical diuretics the nights before a contest.

Mike
Glad to see you poppin' in over here, Mike :yup:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I vote for Dylan Gemegemegilli

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This looks cool for sure. Can't wait to be lean enough soon for this to matter :)

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Not at the 12% atm, around 15%, I just started my cut so I should be there in about a month, so. That and I hate the hassle of uploading pic to the computer and then uploading to the site. Will follow the loggers though I like the idea of a dry topical.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did I win yet?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did I win yet?
You won my heart <3.

Unrelated, I did confirm with Matt that a sample will be going to Predator for you ;)

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to see you poppin' in over here, Mike :yup:
!!!

May have to try this pre comp in may. Theres another product called defining gel i apply hours before the show right before applying tanner which does wonders to dry out and thin the skin.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
What does < 12% look like?

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Ill throw myself in here for this.

My current log is in my sig at the bottom. I've ran one other log on here for SLINshot. Cannot link it atm.

I'm currently 10 weeks out for my first ever physique show. I'm on this sight daily so a log won't be a problem. I've never ran any topical b4 but have always been curious. For the last 8 weeks up until show day ill be running c20, Oxy ECA black and hyper t2. I'd like to give this a go. Here's my pics at ten weeks out. Somewhere around 10%

Attachments

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
bean5er get my vote too, looking jacked!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like an interesting product

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ill throw myself in here for this.

My current log is in my sig at the bottom. I've ran one other log on here for SLINshot. Cannot link it atm.

I'm currently 10 weeks out for my first ever physique show. I'm on this sight daily so a log won't be a problem. I've never ran any topical b4 but have always been curious. For the last 8 weeks up until show day ill be running c20, Oxy ECA black and hyper t2. I'd like to give this a go. Here's my pics at ten weeks out. Somewhere around 10%
Mr potatohead FTW !
Good candidate here.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
First one is from a few weeks a go. I'd guess I'm right at 12%, maybe I'm over. I think I prob represent a handful of people who are not quite as lean as they want, and would like some help with the lower ab region, and the back fat! How do y'all think this would work on back/love handles?

Attachments

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, we have some very good candidates, so here goes:

RickRock

Criticalbench

cool

Bean5r (the Toy Story mirror decals sold midwest)

please send your addy's to either myself, Geo or Midwest.

P.S. Bdcc, we have something special for you! <3

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Something special?!

Blake has my address already from sending me nudes.

Half serious lol.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's get this rolling! Grats to the winners, happy to see what results you can get.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's get this rolling! Grats to the winners, happy to see what results you can get.
Please post links to your review/mini logs with before and after pics in this threaf.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys! I believe Midwest Beast has my info and has forwarded it. Looking forward to the product, and giving you guys my detailed review of it ;)

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
this is exactly what i have been looking for. i am about 10-12% bodyfat but always look bloated and fat. idk how to reduce this. this product would be great to get that extra shredded look right before a shoot. i promise to do an honest log!!!!!!