EvoMuse is looking for product testers looking to dry up! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

EvoMuse is looking for product testers looking to dry up!

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It is too late bean5er. You ruined you chance. Now send the rest of your bottle to bdcc.
    Well, if he insists ^.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

Well, if he insists ^.
    How's this, if it works like I think it will ill buy you one and send it to you when it comes out!!

That is if you take me off the ignore list (I have a tub of ea enhanced and alphamine in my cabinet).
    Independent
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you slip me some money via Paypal I will do the 'after' picture flexing as hard as I can and do the 'before' picture pushing my stomach out so much it looks like I am in the second trimester of pregnancy.
    I just thought I'd take my before pics after a big carb up day when I get bloated...lol
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
    •   

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    How's this, if it works like I think it will ill buy you one and send it to you when it comes out!!

That is if you take me off the ignore list (I have a tub of ea enhanced and alphamine in my cabinet).
    You are a gentleman!

I have some on the way. It is a very kind offer though, thank you.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Saw that, damn impressive before and afters!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Alright guys, sorry for the delay on getting this started. Long story short, I got the dry rub after my contest, which was in the middle of my post contest gorgefest, and I was in no condition to give your product the fair assessment it deserves until my diet resumed normalcy. Diet is now tightened up, so lets hope that my abs will follow suit with dry rub!

going to run this starting tomorrow for the next few days to a week to see what it can do!

RickRock tightens up his abs with Evomuse DRY RUB
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Alright guys, sorry for the delay on getting this started. Long story short, I got the dry rub after my contest, which was in the middle of my post contest gorgefest, and I was in no condition to give your product the fair assessment it deserves until my diet resumed normalcy. Diet is now tightened up, so lets hope that my abs will follow suit with dry rub!

going to run this starting tomorrow for the next few days to a week to see what it can do!

in for the awesomeness!
    Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post

Awesome RR, cannot wait!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 10:41 PM
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-05-2011, 04:51 PM
  3. Genomyx is looking for 5 testers to try out PerformaStrips
    By JakeVendetta in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 37