BioCoR is looking for an Anabolicminds.com Rep!

BioCorRob

BioCorRob

Board Sponsor
Awards
Calling all Anabolicminds members! BioCor is looking for a rep!

Now before I state what is expected there are a few guidelines:

• Must be 21 or older
  • Must be eager to help in ALL situations (not looking for a rep who just pushes our products)
  • Must be active poster

THIS IS A PAID POSITION!

We will not pay you in supplements.

What we are are looking for in a BioCoR rep is a person who is eager, ambitious and willing to help in all situations. We do not want a person who is interested in just pushing our line. We want someone who is interested in expanding their own knowledge and passing this on to others. If you want to be a part of giant marketing machine, this is not for you. If you are interested in being a pillar of knowledge and helping others who are seeking advice in supplementation, nutrition and fitness, then please apply!

biocorlogo3.png

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How much does your company plan to move on/advance from the single ingredient products you sell? And what are the future plans of the company?

I've been looking to rep for a company, that I can get behind and feel confident about. Feel free to PM me details, so I can have a better look.

BioCorRob

BioCorRob

Board Sponsor
Awards
How much does your company plan to move on/advance from the single ingredient products you sell? And what are the future plans of the company?

I've been looking to rep for a company, that I can get behind and feel confident about. Feel free to PM me details, so I can have a better look.
There are no plans to move to a formula based company. We have no interest in that and frankly, other companies can do a much better job.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There are no plans to move to a formula based company. We have no interest in that and frankly, other companies can do a much better job.
I understand this, and respect this. Please do PM me, or I'll contact you later. I really want to get behind a growing company.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice opportunity here. Plan on ordering a nice amount of BioCor products soon.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, I'm certainly not an active poster on these forums (lurker here), but your line seems to be very competitvely priced from what I can tell. So I'll definitely look forward to purchasing a few items from your line in the near future. Good luck with the rep search!

BioCorRob

BioCorRob

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well, I'm certainly not an active poster on these forums (lurker here), but your line seems to be very competitvely priced from what I can tell. So I'll definitely look forward to purchasing a few items from your line in the near future. Good luck with the rep search!
Thanks! We appreciate the support!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Welcome bioCor! Good luck fellas.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
This sounds great. What level of experience do you seek? I've seen your product line via NP's site and I like what you have so far.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Love an opportunity like this.

As for me, been in the industry for 20 yrs, former competitive bodybuilder, former Store Manager of a Vitamin World and have a BS Degree in Nutrition and Exercise Phys from FSU. Fast forward I am an HR Consultant that works within the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device world. I am passionate about Health and well being whether it is sharing a great supplement I just used on here through a sponsored or non sponsored blog, helping people getting themselves started on a exercise program , helping them clean up their diet or on the professional front, hiring an engineer to help create the next version of a new insulin pump,or a scientist to do research for beta blocker or whatever it may be.

Below is a brief snapshot of a few of my logs:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/224391-condense-side-order.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/221470-double-s-getting.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/217855-double-s-endurance.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/214569-farenheit-nutrition-gf.html
This is one I created to better educate a lot of the PWO users
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/157967-pre-workout-evaluations.html

I consider myself ethical and believe is spreading truths and exposing fallacies.

Thank you for reading!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seems like a great opportunity!

I have historically stayed away from bulk products but I'm really digging the prices.

Good luck in your search and good luck to those who do apply! (If only, if only lol)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
great opportunity for someone to lead the way on AM with this company.

BioCorRob

BioCorRob

Board Sponsor
Awards
We will be announcing our rep soon and have decided to add on another one. We have been overwhelmed with the responses and are extremely greatful for the support we have received so far. To those who are not picked, we thank you for your interest and will definitely come back to you when the time comes to expand our team. There are so many good people out there, we wish we could pick you all. Once again, thank you for your interest in BioCoR.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We will be announcing our rep soon and have decided to add on another one. We have been overwhelmed with the responses and are extremely greatful for the support we have received so far. To those who are not picked, we thank you for your interest and will definitely come back to you when the time comes to expand our team. There are so many good people out there, we wish we could pick you all. Once again, thank you for your interest in BioCoR.
Exciting news. Interested in who you guys pick. Good luck to everyone.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck to those who applied.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Easy should be one of them for sure. quality guy. always best to have more than 1 rep on board. CL learned that. at the same time, u dont want to have 10 on here.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Regardless of who is picked, much success to Biocor and obviously the person(s) they chose. Onward and upward!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This was much harder than we expected. We received actual resumes and people who are honestly overqualified. For those who showed exceptional interest and did not get picked, we will get their information and send them some goodies. We really are grateful :)
they sent resumes for an online rep position? wow.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Off to a good start!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Congrats, fellas!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dang! I didn't know R1 applied otherwise he would've been one of my picks!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats guys, Ill take my free one of everything for bribing them now pls

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok so who sent in their resume lol

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Nice sig!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
If I were applying for a job (this is a job, a paid position) and the owner was totally unfamiliar with people on the boards, I would send a resume too.

Congrats to both R1 and EasyE, both very deserving!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Congrats guys! R1 is back in the game!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards