Formutech needs 5 NEW loggers for ENDURANCE BCAA! Come get some!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Formutech Nutrition Endurance

BCAA Plus

Endurance_BCAA_Plus_Formutech_Nutrition.jpg

Our Chemists have taken branched chain amino acid (BCAA) supplementation to an all-time high! ENDURANCE, a 2-1-1 BCAA, includes additional ingredients Beta Alanine and Creatinol-O-Phosphate. This combination dramatically speeds and targets absorption directly into muscle tissue. Beta Alanine decreases the burning sensation of muscles and Creatinol-O-Phosphate increase contraction of the muscles when no oxygen is available in the muscles, providing an extra edge during high intensity workouts!

Why we added Beta Alanine to a BCAA?

Exercise, especially high intensity exercise causes the pH in our muscles to drop causing a burning sensation!
Beta Alanine acts as a buffer, so to speak, to help decrease the burning sensation therefore delaying fatigue!
Why we added Creatinol-O-Phosphate?

Allows your muscles to work past the point where your body would normally want to shut down!
Utilizes an extended number of muscle fibers during your workout, which amounts to better muscle gains!
Increases contraction of the muscles when there is no oxygen available in the muscle. This means better sprints or better intervals!
Why we added L-Glutamine?

It plays an important role in keeping the muscles functioning properly and helps reduce muscle deterioration!
ENDURANCE is one of the most complete sports supplements for all athletes because the ingredients provide an extra edge during high intensity workouts, reduces muscle soreness, and increases storage of energy in muscle and facilitates creation of energy for muscles to use. Along with the staples found in other BCAA powder the additions of Beta Alanine and Creatinol-O-Phosphate make ENDURANCE the most complete BCAA powder on the market!

Enjoy all these benefits of ENDURANCE

• 7100mg of Branched Chain Amino Acids!
  • Promotes vasodilation, leading to improved protein assimilation and absorption.
  • Reduce muscle breakdown during training and recovery.
  • Delay muscle fatigue.
  • Reduce delayed-onset muscle soreness.
  • Decreases Lactic acid buildup in muscles!
  • Promote muscle growth.
  • Promote faster tissue repair.
  • Support optimum growth hormone levels.
  • Provide energy boosts during intense training sessions.
Endurance-ingredient-panel-Formutech-Nutrition.jpg
Endurance-label-writeup-Formutech-Nutrition.jpg

Ingredients in Endurance!

• Vitamin B6 - This water-soluble vitamin changes fats and protein into energy and makes glycogen.* Glycogen is energy ready to be used stored inside the muscle and liver.
  • L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine are all essential amino acids which mean that the body cannot make them so you need to consume them in your diet.
  • L-Leucine helps burn fat without burning muscle and spares the muscle proteins, leaving them to help build and increase muscle gain and mass.
  • L-Isoleucine is important in the regulation of blood sugar, and also helps increase energy level.
  • L-Valine is necessary for smooth nervous system, cognitive functioning and is essential for muscle tissue repair, muscle metabolism, and also increases exercise endurance.
  • L-Glutamine is not considered an essential amino acid but becomes essential for endurance athletes and people with gastrointestinal disorders. This amino acid supports the immune system, and increases creation of glycogen.
  • Citrulline Malate is an amino acid that enhances athletic anaerobic performance and relieves muscle soreness. (Pere-guisado J. 2010)
  • Beta Alanine increases muscle carnosine which help reduce muscle acids decreasing the burning sensation therefore delaying fatigue.(Hoffman J, 2008)
  • Creatinol-O-Phosphate increases contraction of the muscles when there is no oxygen available in the muscle. This means better sprints or better intervals.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Interesting,I would like to see how the BA works as part of the profile!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting,I would like to see how the BA works as part of the profile!
BA + Cit Mal + C-O-P make an awesome combination to reduce lactic acid buildup and help you get an extra rep or two out especially on high rep/low weight sets

princevince

Awards
  • Established
have yet to have any experience with c-o-p, this'll be my debut if chosen cswalczakny. i dare you to make my day and make me one of the chosen ones, i triple dare you:fing02:

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
have yet to have any experience with c-o-p, this'll be my debut if chosen cswalczakny. i dare you to make my day and make me one of the chosen ones, i triple dare you:fing02:
lol! nice! how about some backround on yourself!

princevince

Awards
  • Established
lol! nice! how about some backround on yourself!
well, i'm 40 yrs. young originally from ny but just moved out to the sunshine state, been active on this forum for a few years and been supplementing religiously for the past 7-8 years including natty sups and ph/ds. been working out since my teens but been taking it much seriously as i've been getting older for myself for my overall health and to be around alot longer for my 2 little girls in the years to come. love life and am happily married for the past 13 yrs:bigok:

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All I can say is less filling, tastes great!!! For all you new loggers you will not be disappointed. Also my boy CSW......with the freaky avatar is a good egg, have questions he will address them quick!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow great opportunity here. I'd jump all over it of i didn't recently log this. Handsdown the best bcaa product on the market. Plus it is much more than just bcaas

princevince

Awards
  • Established
Wow great opportunity here. I'd jump all over it of i didn't recently log this. Handsdown the best bcaa product on the market. Plus it is much more than just bcaas
my point exactly. profile is way too solid.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like a solid product. I wouldn't mind trying it out.

34 Years old
Currently cutting so BCAA products are major key
I was unable to workout for 1.5 months due to car accident, so I have been trying to workout hard as possible now that I am cleared.

Current Routine: High Volume lighter weight 10x10, plus early morning fasted cardio
Current Supps: AlphaT2, Shift, Purple Wraath, White Flood or Jacked Micro, and some days Alphamine instead of AlphaT2
Diet: Averaging 1800 cals

I started Diet on 2/18 weighing in at 312, today I weighed 303! Short term goal is 270 by memorial day

I think with the low calories, the am fasted cardio, and the 10x10 100's, this product could really help out.

jgibson000

Awards
getting some

How does one become a logger?

Jeffrey

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
It looks like a great product. I would really like to have the chance to add this product to my current cycle.
Im currently bulking on several products at 184lb and id like to try non stimulant preworkouts and this fits perfectly.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well, i'm 40 yrs. young originally from ny but just moved out to the sunshine state, been active on this forum for a few years and been supplementing religiously for the past 7-8 years including natty sups and ph/ds. been working out since my teens but been taking it much seriously as i've been getting older for myself for my overall health and to be around alot longer for my 2 little girls in the years to come. love life and am happily married for the past 13 yrs:bigok:
Thanks for the extra info man!! I'll be trying to pick by tomorrow morning!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like a solid product. I wouldn't mind trying it out.

34 Years old
Currently cutting so BCAA products are major key
I was unable to workout for 1.5 months due to car accident, so I have been trying to workout hard as possible now that I am cleared.

Current Routine: High Volume lighter weight 10x10, plus early morning fasted cardio
Current Supps: AlphaT2, Shift, Purple Wraath, White Flood or Jacked Micro, and some days Alphamine instead of AlphaT2
Diet: Averaging 1800 cals

I started Diet on 2/18 weighing in at 312, today I weighed 303! Short term goal is 270 by memorial day

I think with the low calories, the am fasted cardio, and the 10x10 100's, this product could really help out.
Solid app here!

Nice progress on your cut bro!

jgibson000

Awards
I'm 62. And though I've been lifting since I was 40, I now need an extra boots in the gym to make my workouts productive. I suspect, too, that you'd like to see what effect your product has on someone in my age range.

Jeffrey

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 62. And though I've been lifting since I was 40, I now need an extra boots in the gym to make my workouts productive. I suspect, too, that you'd like to see what effect your product has on someone in my age range.

Jeffrey
Great point! Thanks for the app!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks! Cutting to me is like waking up everyday to find out it's Monday lol. However, it needs to be done.
I'm in the same boat!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice idea, guys. I'd have loved to see the inclusion of some electrolytes in there (unless I overlooked them on the label). But good addition with the COP. I take 4-5g BA pre-workout.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice idea, guys. I'd have loved to see the inclusion of some electrolytes in there (unless I overlooked them on the label). But good addition with the COP. I take 4-5g BA pre-workout.
electrolytes would be a nice addition. could always add a dash of salt and a potassium tab with it! ;)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Xfit10

Xfit10

Awards
First time in the forums here are their any requirements as far as post count an stuff like that, I hate being the new guy lol

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First time in the forums here are their any requirements as far as post count an stuff like that, I hate being the new guy lol
Post count will be taken into consideration in the decision process. But why don't you tell me a little about yourself and why we should pick you!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Xfit10

Xfit10

Awards
27yo i have been training with crossfit for 15 months and love it i pretty much follow the mainsite right now with additional strength workouts before every WOD. I started crossfit to prepare for a spartan race and have not been able to let it go. In fact I have a race coming up in may! anythig to improve endurancs would be a big advantage in crossfit. I'm new here but no stranger to running a log for a product, I would update my log after everyworkout right now M-F with occasional weeken workout. I did a hero WOD yesterday and I'm sure endurance bcaa would have been helpful. This was done with butterfly pull ups but i still do strict pull ups when the volume isn't so high.
Three rounds for time of:
Row 1000 meters
50 Push-ups
Run 1000 meters
50 Pull ups

I know my post count is new and sometimes a major red flag but I can promise you a good log!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
27yo i have been training with crossfit for 15 months and love it i pretty much follow the mainsite right now with additional strength workouts before every WOD. I started crossfit to prepare for a spartan race and have not been able to let it go. In fact I have a race coming up in may! anythig to improve endurancs would be a big advantage in crossfit. I'm new here but no stranger to running a log for a product, I would update my log after everyworkout right now M-F with occasional weeken workout. I did a hero WOD yesterday and I'm sure endurance bcaa would have been helpful. This was done with butterfly pull ups but i still do strict pull ups when the volume isn't so high.
Three rounds for time of:
Row 1000 meters
50 Push-ups
Run 1000 meters
50 Pull ups

I know my post count is new and sometimes a major red flag but I can promise you a good log!
Have you logged anything on any other sites? If so could you pm me a link?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's get some more apps in here guys!!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
BA + Cit Mal + C-O-P make an awesome combination to reduce lactic acid buildup and help you get an extra rep or two out especially on high rep/low weight sets
You can really notice this if you no cardio post workout or even fasted. It allows for you to go on without the lactic acid build up.

Another, intersting thing to point out, is it also comes in with time under tension. I doe very slow ecentric motion 5-8 seconds. Doing this allows me to build mass and taking endurance really helps me get the most out of my sets. If I get an extra rep or two in I have had my muscle under tension for a longer time.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can really notice this if you no cardio post workout or even fasted. It allows for you to go on without the lactic acid build up.

Another, intersting thing to point out, is it also comes in with time under tension. I doe very slow ecentric motion 5-8 seconds. Doing this allows me to build mass and taking endurance really helps me get the most out of my sets. If I get an extra rep or two in I have had my muscle under tension for a longer time.
Yes it absolutely helps increase your tolerance for tut

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
can we say tingles....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
electrolytes would be a nice addition. could always add a dash of salt and a potassium tab with it! ;)
i used to mix endurance with cytomax, worked out pretty good

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd like to throw my app in here to log Endurance. Just finished logging two products on AM. I really like the benefits from a log in that it causes me to concentrate harder on my personal lifting progression while providing feedback to supplement companies to help improve their products. 52 years young, martial artist for 18 years and serious lifter for over 6 years. Thanks for your consideration.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good morning bump! lets see some more apps folks!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Good Morning Chris!!

For those of you who have not tried Formutech Nutrition's Endurance get those aps in. This BCAA product is beyond great.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is indeed one of the Formutech products that I tried that gained my respect for the company before I became a rep. Truly amazing stuff!

AHammer

Awards
20 years old. 5'10 192 10%bf. go to ucsb and lift. Experienced with many supplements and can advertise the product well between my peers. Monday chest tri Tuesday back bi trap wednesday off Thursday shoulders abs Friday legs Saturday off Sunday cardio and other activities. Will be able to write an honest and educated review. Thanks

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
20 years old. 5'10 192 10%bf. go to ucsb and lift. Experienced with many supplements and can advertise the product well between my peers. Monday chest tri Tuesday back bi trap wednesday off Thursday shoulders abs Friday legs Saturday off Sunday cardio and other activities. Will be able to write an honest and educated review. Thanks
have you ever logged before, and can you PM me with links to those logs?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump!!!

Xfit10

Xfit10

Awards
The more I read about endurance bcaa the more infant to use it!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The more I read about endurance bcaa the more infant to use it!
Its not recommended for children or infants though.

Lol!!