Formutech needs 5 NEW loggers for ENDURANCE BCAA! Come get some!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by asternmadkatz View Post

Figured as much.

Thanks for checking though!! The prod looks good!!
    No prob man
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

2. Quote Originally Posted by Xfit10 View Post
    27yo i have been training with crossfit for 15 months and love it i pretty much follow the mainsite right now with additional strength workouts before every WOD. I started crossfit to prepare for a spartan race and have not been able to let it go. In fact I have a race coming up in may! anythig to improve endurancs would be a big advantage in crossfit. I'm new here but no stranger to running a log for a product, I would update my log after everyworkout right now M-F with occasional weeken workout. I did a hero WOD yesterday and I'm sure endurance bcaa would have been helpful. This was done with butterfly pull ups but i still do strict pull ups when the volume isn't so high.
    Three rounds for time of:
    Row 1000 meters
    50 Push-ups
    Run 1000 meters
    50 Pull ups

I know my post count is new and sometimes a major red flag but I can promise you a good log!
    Have you logged anything on any other sites? If so could you pm me a link?
    •   

3. Pm coming
  4. Formutech needs 5 NEW loggers for ENDURANCE BCAA! Come get some!

Good stuff!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

5. Let's get some more apps in here guys!!

6. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    BA + Cit Mal + C-O-P make an awesome combination to reduce lactic acid buildup and help you get an extra rep or two out especially on high rep/low weight sets
    You can really notice this if you no cardio post workout or even fasted. It allows for you to go on without the lactic acid build up.

Another, intersting thing to point out, is it also comes in with time under tension. I doe very slow ecentric motion 5-8 seconds. Doing this allows me to build mass and taking endurance really helps me get the most out of my sets. If I get an extra rep or two in I have had my muscle under tension for a longer time.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor

7. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post

You can really notice this if you no cardio post workout or even fasted. It allows for you to go on without the lactic acid build up.

Another, intersting thing to point out, is it also comes in with time under tension. I doe very slow ecentric motion 5-8 seconds. Doing this allows me to build mass and taking endurance really helps me get the most out of my sets. If I get an extra rep or two in I have had my muscle under tension for a longer time.
    Yes it absolutely helps increase your tolerance for tut

8. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Nice idea, guys. I'd have loved to see the inclusion of some electrolytes in there (unless I overlooked them on the label). But good addition with the COP. I take 4-5g BA pre-workout.
    can we say tingles....

9. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

electrolytes would be a nice addition. could always add a dash of salt and a potassium tab with it!
    i used to mix endurance with cytomax, worked out pretty good

10. I'd like to throw my app in here to log Endurance. Just finished logging two products on AM. I really like the benefits from a log in that it causes me to concentrate harder on my personal lifting progression while providing feedback to supplement companies to help improve their products. 52 years young, martial artist for 18 years and serious lifter for over 6 years. Thanks for your consideration.
    •   

11. good morning bump! lets see some more apps folks!

12. Good Morning Chris!!

For those of you who have not tried Formutech Nutrition's Endurance get those aps in. This BCAA product is beyond great.

13. This is indeed one of the Formutech products that I tried that gained my respect for the company before I became a rep. Truly amazing stuff!

14. 20 years old. 5'10 192 10%bf. go to ucsb and lift. Experienced with many supplements and can advertise the product well between my peers. Monday chest tri Tuesday back bi trap wednesday off Thursday shoulders abs Friday legs Saturday off Sunday cardio and other activities. Will be able to write an honest and educated review. Thanks

15. Quote Originally Posted by AHammer View Post
    20 years old. 5'10 192 10%bf. go to ucsb and lift. Experienced with many supplements and can advertise the product well between my peers. Monday chest tri Tuesday back bi trap wednesday off Thursday shoulders abs Friday legs Saturday off Sunday cardio and other activities. Will be able to write an honest and educated review. Thanks
    have you ever logged before, and can you PM me with links to those logs?

16. Bump!!!

17. The more I read about endurance bcaa the more infant to use it!

18. Quote Originally Posted by Xfit10 View Post
    The more I read about endurance bcaa the more infant to use it!
    Its not recommended for children or infants though.

Lol!!

19. Haha oops the more I want to*

20. My son is going to be upset
  21. Formutech needs 5 NEW loggers for ENDURANCE BCAA! Come get some!

You guys got me laughing my ass off on that one
    Life's a garden, dig it

22. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    You guys got me laughing my ass off on that one
    Me too.

How ya been Reggie
  23. Formutech needs 5 NEW loggers for ENDURANCE BCAA! Come get some!

Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Me too.

How ya been Reggie
    I've been good bro. How about you?
    Life's a garden, dig it

24. We still need a few more here!!!

25. I'm 22 years old. Pro mma fighter all I do is right now is train . Most days it's wake up Crossfit 2-3x a week work with a pad holder for my stand up , rest 5:30 comes jits, wrestling , Thai , grapple boxing or boxing one of them arts . I walk around 180 fight 155. I do diet pretty much years round besides after a fight take a few days off . I've always felt great using bcaa that's why I wanna log . Thre are days wake up head to the track with a few team members sprints , stairs hurdles and long jumps . Trying to be the best athlete possible .

26. Quote Originally Posted by gospher View Post
    I'm 22 years old. Pro mma fighter all I do is right now is train . Most days it's wake up Crossfit 2-3x a week work with a pad holder for my stand up , rest 5:30 comes jits, wrestling , Thai , grapple boxing or boxing one of them arts . I walk around 180 fight 155. I do diet pretty much years round besides after a fight take a few days off . I've always felt great using bcaa that's why I wanna log . Thre are days wake up head to the track with a few team members sprints , stairs hurdles and long jumps . Trying to be the best athlete possible .
    Hell of an app buddy! Ever done a sponsored log?

27. Quote Originally Posted by gospher View Post
    I'm 22 years old. Pro mma fighter all I do is right now is train . Most days it's wake up Crossfit 2-3x a week work with a pad holder for my stand up , rest 5:30 comes jits, wrestling , Thai , grapple boxing or boxing one of them arts . I walk around 180 fight 155. I do diet pretty much years round besides after a fight take a few days off . I've always felt great using bcaa that's why I wanna log . Thre are days wake up head to the track with a few team members sprints , stairs hurdles and long jumps . Trying to be the best athlete possible .
    Glad to see someone else who does crossfit!

28. Quote Originally Posted by Xfit10 View Post
    Glad to see someone else who does crossfit!
    I worry about cross fit, I know a bunch of people who have gotten injured pretty bad from doing all those high rep oly lifts while already super fatigued. But I guess it's all about knowing your body's limits and not pushing too far beyond them all at once.

29. Good morning! I'd love to log your perform BCAA's!

About me:

I can't pretend to know much about supps. I've done Jack3D and creatine in the past, and that's about it. I'm 2-3 weeks new to AM but my brother Drewsicle3210 is trying to get me more knowledgeable on supps.

I am 31 years old. My profile pic is of me on day 4 of P90X and day 20 (this past Saturday). I am currently on day 24. This morning I weighed in at 196.4, and my starting weight was 204. My goal is to shred fat down to 10% body fat without losing ANY muscle mass.

Currently (on day 11) I've been taking creatine and BCAA's from NutriPlanet, both donated to me from my brother to try and get me hooked (I think). I will be taking OxyECA Black and logging them starting on the first Monday that they come in the mail. The OxyECA log will be my first forum log, but I've been logging my last 24 days on p90x on a personal blog, so my experience is slightly above zero. I don't know if I'm allowed to link to it, but if you want to see that let me know.

I'm kinda new to applying so please let me know if I'm missing something. Thanks, and good luck everyone!

30. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

I worry about cross fit, I know a bunch of people who have gotten injured pretty bad from doing all those high rep oly lifts while already super fatigued. But I guess it's all about knowing your body's limits and not pushing too far beyond them all at once.
    You're right it can be dangerous, I have a torn ACL but I mange to perform every exercise still. I think I have been able to strengthen my legs enough to compensate enough to be able to perform movements still. The snatch is probably one that worries me the most but i know that it could be a problem and scale the weight accordingly. Sure a lot of the WODs are for time but for me I have to be careful and make sure I am set up for the rep and keep good form or it could be a disaster.

Similar Forum Threads

1. NLA Performance Needing 4 loggers for New Supp-D!
    By msrider in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 02-05-2013, 06:54 AM
  2. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 05:15 PM
  3. LG needs 3 loggers for the Sexeh Time Stack!
    By metroba in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 10-07-2010, 09:49 PM
  4. Purus Labs needs 2 loggers for Muscle Marinade!!!!!
    By Kookahdoo in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 02:34 PM
  5. Need new stack for max size and strength
    By Erik2003 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-28-2007, 06:23 PM