if you havent tried volatile then this is your chance, 5 loggers!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

Formutech Volatile: Clean Energy & Devastating Pumps!

**DMAA Free Formula!

Volatile, by Formutech Nutrition, is a great tasting PRE-Workout Catalyst. Compared to other pre-workouts that might leave you short changed, VOLATILE boasts 9 grams of active ingredients per scoop. The scientifically formulated active ingredients in VOLATILE give you energy to get you into the gym but will not cause jitters or a crash.* VOLATILE will leave your body totally pumped long after your workout is complete.*

HOW IT WORKS:

The focus on VOLATILE is the PUMP. The ingredients in VOLATILE are scientifically proven to increase the blood flow into your muscles rapidly, aiding nutrient transport, fullness and vascularity to your muscles while you train.* This increase allows your body to produce more energy which in turn will allow you to push out more sets and more reps than you ever had before.*

Taking VOLATILE pre-workout is a proven way to give you an athletic edge that will improve endurance, decrease recovery time, giving you massive and long lasting pumps!*

The perfect combination of Energy meets Power = PUMP*

AAKG:
•Enhances Nitric Oxide production
•Increases the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to the muscle cells during exercise by dilating blood vessels.
•Provides a larger amount of carbohydrates, proteins, and other muscle building hormones inside the cells.
•Extends muscle pumps, enhances muscle growth through stimulation of both fast and slow twitch muscle fibers.
•Boosts power output, leading to rock solid muscle gains.

Agmatine Sulfate:
•Increases Nitric Oxide Production.
•Effective in nutrient transport, partitioning, and enhancing blood flow.
•Enhances muscle pumps by stimulating the release of hormones such as pituitary, growth hormone, and luteinizing hormone.
•Inhibits (blocks) NO synthase, the enzyme that breaks down Nitric Oxide.
•Gives an athletic edge that will improve endurance, decrease recovery time, give you massive and long lasting pumps, decrease body fat, and increase overall performance.
•The increase in blood flow has been shown to promote better focus and enhance your mood.

Citrulline Malate:
•Fuels ATP production (muscles energy source).
•Eliminates metabolic waste such as Lactic Acid and Ammonia from Blood.
•Boosts immune systems.
•Stimulates energy.
•Metabolized to L-Arginine.
•Increases Nitric Oxide production.
•Regulation ammonia toxins which damage living cells.

ViNitrox™:
•Purified extracts of apple and grape polyphenols.
•Enhance sports performance.
•Effects muscles cells providing a lasting vasodilating effect.

Osmo-Load™:
•Scientifically researched and backed system of glucose polymers and sodium creating an anabolic environment inside your cells.
•The glucose polymer combination maintains the proper osmolarity for proper digestion rate post workout to ensure nutrients pass quickly and efficiently to muscles.
•Prevents water from leaving too fast or too slow from cells, which maintains an even balance for fluid retention during recovery.
•Prevents hyponatremia, an electrolyte disturbance, by keeping sodium levels even.
•Increases glucose absorption and water uptake.

DiCreatine Malate:
•Acts as a lactic acid buffer to prevent cramping.
•No creatine loading and cycling required.
•Retains the advantages of creatine monohydrate minus potential bloating and other disadvantages.

Magnesium Creatine Chelate (Creatine MagnaPower®):
•Chemically bonded to magnesium rather than a water molecule as in creatine monohydrate.
•Better creatine absorption through a lignand-gated cation channel.
•More bio available creatine.
•Less subcutaneous (under the skin) water retention.
•Higher concentrations of creatine in the muscle, yielding better gains.

Green Coffee Bean Extract:
•Increased Energy.
•Assists in the production of NO (Nitric Oxide).

Diindolylmethane:
•Regulates hormone metabolism and cell behavior.
•Helps in the production of testosterone through estrogen.

Vitamin B3 (Niacin):
•Helps the body to convert food (carbohydrates) into fuel (glucose), which is used to produce energy.
•Improves blood flow.
•Stabilize your blood sugar.

Taurine:
•Improves mental focus.
•Enhance Performance.
•Boost heart health.
•Increase energy levels.

Beta Alanine (as CarnoSyn®):
•Increase Muscular Strength & Power Output.
•Increase Aerobic and Anaerobic Endurance.
•Delay Muscular Fatigue- Train Harder & Longer

we are looking for some fresh members to try out volatile, an updated log is mandatory and a final review must be posted to nutra planet describing your experience.

must be over 18 and in the US....

scw538

scw538

Awards
Formutech Volatile: Clean Energy & Devastating Pumps!

**DMAA Free Formula!

Volatile, by Formutech Nutrition, is a great tasting PRE-Workout Catalyst. Compared to other pre-workouts that might leave you short changed, VOLATILE boasts 9 grams of active ingredients per scoop. The scientifically formulated active ingredients in VOLATILE give you energy to get you into the gym but will not cause jitters or a crash.* VOLATILE will leave your body totally pumped long after your workout is complete.*

HOW IT WORKS:

The focus on VOLATILE is the PUMP. The ingredients in VOLATILE are scientifically proven to increase the blood flow into your muscles rapidly, aiding nutrient transport, fullness and vascularity to your muscles while you train.* This increase allows your body to produce more energy which in turn will allow you to push out more sets and more reps than you ever had before.*

Taking VOLATILE pre-workout is a proven way to give you an athletic edge that will improve endurance, decrease recovery time, giving you massive and long lasting pumps!*

The perfect combination of Energy meets Power = PUMP*

AAKG:
oEnhances Nitric Oxide production
oIncreases the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to the muscle cells during exercise by dilating blood vessels.
oProvides a larger amount of carbohydrates, proteins, and other muscle building hormones inside the cells.
oExtends muscle pumps, enhances muscle growth through stimulation of both fast and slow twitch muscle fibers.
oBoosts power output, leading to rock solid muscle gains.

Agmatine Sulfate:
oIncreases Nitric Oxide Production.
oEffective in nutrient transport, partitioning, and enhancing blood flow.
oEnhances muscle pumps by stimulating the release of hormones such as pituitary, growth hormone, and luteinizing hormone.
oInhibits (blocks) NO synthase, the enzyme that breaks down Nitric Oxide.
oGives an athletic edge that will improve endurance, decrease recovery time, give you massive and long lasting pumps, decrease body fat, and increase overall performance.
oThe increase in blood flow has been shown to promote better focus and enhance your mood.

Citrulline Malate:
oFuels ATP production (muscles energy source).
oEliminates metabolic waste such as Lactic Acid and Ammonia from Blood.
oBoosts immune systems.
oStimulates energy.
oMetabolized to L-Arginine.
oIncreases Nitric Oxide production.
oRegulation ammonia toxins which damage living cells.

ViNitrox(TM):
oPurified extracts of apple and grape polyphenols.
oEnhance sports performance.
oEffects muscles cells providing a lasting vasodilating effect.

Osmo-Load(TM):
oScientifically researched and backed system of glucose polymers and sodium creating an anabolic environment inside your cells.
oThe glucose polymer combination maintains the proper osmolarity for proper digestion rate post workout to ensure nutrients pass quickly and efficiently to muscles.
oPrevents water from leaving too fast or too slow from cells, which maintains an even balance for fluid retention during recovery.
oPrevents hyponatremia, an electrolyte disturbance, by keeping sodium levels even.
oIncreases glucose absorption and water uptake.

DiCreatine Malate:
oActs as a lactic acid buffer to prevent cramping.
oNo creatine loading and cycling required.
oRetains the advantages of creatine monohydrate minus potential bloating and other disadvantages.

Magnesium Creatine Chelate (Creatine MagnaPower®):
oChemically bonded to magnesium rather than a water molecule as in creatine monohydrate.
oBetter creatine absorption through a lignand-gated cation channel.
oMore bio available creatine.
oLess subcutaneous (under the skin) water retention.
oHigher concentrations of creatine in the muscle, yielding better gains.

Green Coffee Bean Extract:
oIncreased Energy.
oAssists in the production of NO (Nitric Oxide).

Diindolylmethane:
oRegulates hormone metabolism and cell behavior.
oHelps in the production of testosterone through estrogen.

Vitamin B3 (Niacin):
oHelps the body to convert food (carbohydrates) into fuel (glucose), which is used to produce energy.
oImproves blood flow.
oStabilize your blood sugar.

Taurine:
oImproves mental focus.
oEnhance Performance.
oBoost heart health.
oIncrease energy levels.

Beta Alanine (as CarnoSyn®):
oIncrease Muscular Strength & Power Output.
oIncrease Aerobic and Anaerobic Endurance.
oDelay Muscular Fatigue- Train Harder & Longer

we are looking for some fresh members to try out volatile, an updated log is mandatory and a final review must be posted to nutra planet describing your experience.

must be over 18 and in the US....
I'm in. I will log. Dmaa free

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
Looking for a good pw. Reviewed before and love np.

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
This is great stuff!! one of the best preworkouts I have ever had!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am both a fresh member AND a pre-workout lover. I have heard good things about your Perform BCAA's from my brother, drewsicle3210. He has some samples of it coming in the mail so I can try.

I will log on my workout days, at least 5 days a week.
Thanks for this great opp!!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seriously get on this people. One of the best preworkouts I have tried. Not over stimmed, great focus and insane pump

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am both a fresh member AND a pre-workout lover. I have heard good things about your Perform BCAA's from my brother, drewsicle3210. He has some samples of it coming in the mail so I can try.

I will log on my workout days, at least 5 days a week.
Thanks for this great opp!!
I will vouch for this guy. :)
you won't find a better logger (besides myself).
I am going to get those samples out Monday!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lots of love for Volatile in here!!! Great opportunity guys! :)

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I have not been here in a while posting , but I really like the profile, I will be happy to log this!!!!!!!:drive:

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Get in in this. The love for Volatile is definitely earned. I am very partial Volatile. Absolutely on of the best pre training catalyst out!

Expect some great pumps.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I have not been here in a while posting , but I really like the profile, I will be happy to log this!!!!!!!:drive:
actually yes are set up for samples as of now, just gotta work out some last min details...

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
actually yes are set up for samples as of now, just gotta work out some last min details...
Oh! I didn't know we had them ready! I already packed drews up so don't worry about his

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
I am just finishing up a log for perform. Would love to try this pw. Always love trying new ones and can definitely log 5+ days a week!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I am just finishing up a log for perform. Would love to try this pw. Always love trying new ones and can definitely log 5+ days a week!
we are really looking for new loggers but appreciate your support. we should have samples ready though

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for more apps! Come on guys tell us about yourself in your app! We need the details!!

princevince

Awards
  • Established
hvatech, i would love for the opp. of running a log for this. it'll compliment my 4 week of IML MDE big time, in the lethargy dept. and help me take my bulking cycle to the next level. i'm game, throw my name in the hat, please. thanks in advance.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
does that include girth?
We all know girth is what really matters so yes. A true measure of circumference is mandatory. Pm me for an email addy to send the pics to.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

BigEdNJ

Awards
I would love to log and see the difference between this and Hemavol!!!

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
I would love to log and see the difference between this and Hemavol!!!
Way different supps there, hard to compare. On a side note though this is a well rounded and top 5 preworkout for me, for sure. Loggers won't be disappointed.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
We all know girth is what really matters so yes. A true measure of circumference is mandatory. Pm me for an email addy to send the pics to.
PM sent

HOMOCHRISHOMO

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
hvatech, i would love for the opp. of running a log for this. it'll compliment my 4 week of IML MDE big time, in the lethargy dept. and help me take my bulking cycle to the next level. i'm game, throw my name in the hat, please. thanks in advance.
I ve used it for the same purpose. Although its not super stimmed up, it did a damn good job of getting me in the gym and taking me through some intense sessions.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
It sounds like an outstanding nighttime pre. I get up before 7 and can't get into the gym until 9:30 or so because of work and putting my 3 heathen boys to bed. I have been looking for something that won't get me overstimulated but still provides excellent focus. Plus I've never done a log :)

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
It sounds like an outstanding nighttime pre. I get up before 7 and can't get into the gym until 9:30 or so because of work and putting my 3 heathen boys to bed. I have been looking for something that won't get me overstimulated but still provides excellent focus. Plus I've never done a log :)
THats why I use it. I train a couple hours before bed, so the last thing I want is to be awake all night due to my pre workout drink. Also you cant imagine the pumps you get from this stuff. It's a great blend to bring out some veins and pumps.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
THats why I use it. I train a couple hours before bed, so the last thing I want is to be awake all night due to my pre workout drink. Also you cant imagine the pumps you get from this stuff. It's a great blend to bring out some veins and pumps.
Right now I am stuck with Flashover. I bought it when it was $10 on np Thanksgiving sale. I have gone through a container and a half and know that I don't like it, but I'm too cheap to throw it away! haha I'll spend money on supps, just don't like WASTING money on supps. So, needless to say, a couple of nights out of the week I am stuck awake until 1 or 1:30 at night. Sometimes later. Not cool!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right now I am stuck with Flashover. I bought it when it was $10 on np Thanksgiving sale. I have gone through a container and a half and know that I don't like it, but I'm too cheap to throw it away! haha I'll spend money on supps, just don't like WASTING money on supps. So, needless to say, a couple of nights out of the week I am stuck awake until 1 or 1:30 at night. Sometimes later. Not cool!
That is too funny, as I sip in Flashover right now!! You scored it for $10? I would have bought like 10 of them, for use whenever I was broke, like now. :) I grabbed one last week when there was that daa and modern bcaa promo. It is horrible and makes me feel jittery and crash later, but I get energy out of nowhere, which is basically what I need sometimes.
For the price, it is a decent pre-workout. BUT, I totally understand how you are ready to try something new and better tasting. Volatile's ingredient profile looks intriguing.
Good luck!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
Since you're looking for more back story,

I am a personal trainer for awhile now and I train mainly for hypertrophy it also do mma,yoga, and multiple other kinda if training. I needs pre workout that can be easily adaptable to different days, I.e. power training, agility, as well as something that can sustain long energy formy mma classes which I usually need more energy for as they are longer and I'm fitting them in after a 10 hour training day.

I've been training seriously(diet, exercise,flexibility) for the past 3 years and have had my share of pre workouts throughout.

I'm also hoping it could keep me warm enough to keep my body warm when I do my stretching routines as my flexibility is always something I feel I'm playing catch up with. Please consider me for a chance to log and it would be much appreciated!

Best,
CC

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
I apologize for the terrible writing. My phones autocorrect is atrocious.:(

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
yeah my auto correct gets frustrating

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
That is too funny, as I sip in Flashover right now!! You scored it for $10? I would have bought like 10 of them, for use whenever I was broke, like now. :) I grabbed one last week when there was that daa and modern bcaa promo. It is horrible and makes me feel jittery and crash later, but I get energy out of nowhere, which is basically what I need sometimes.
For the price, it is a decent pre-workout. BUT, I totally understand how you are ready to try something new and better tasting. Volatile's ingredient profile looks intriguing.
Good luck!
Thank ya sir, I appreciate it! I am sad that I bought 3! I liked the original formula better that had GMS in it. And having it while I was broke was the exact reason that I bought it. haha I just expected it to be better with its profile. The taste is bad, but taste doesn't concern me. I have gone through multiple tubs of grape JP8! haha now THAT tastes horrible. I just don't really like what it does for me.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Hey hvatech. I didn't know if you guys were considering picking me or not, but I was picked up to do a PowerMax log. I just wanted to let you know in case you guys were. Thanks for considering me if you were and if you weren't, that's ok because you guys are good reps. haha Let me know when you guys have samples available and I will give them a swing after this. I think I'm going to enjoy PowerMax, but a variety of good pre's is fantastic. haha Have a good one

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey hvatech. I didn't know if you guys were considering picking me or not, but I was picked up to do a PowerMax log. I just wanted to let you know in case you guys were. Thanks for considering me if you were and if you weren't, that's ok because you guys are good reps. haha Let me know when you guys have samples available and I will give them a swing after this. I think I'm going to enjoy PowerMax, but a variety of good pre's is fantastic. haha Have a good one
Thanks for letting us know bud!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Monday morning rise to the top.

Get those aps in. If you haven't tried volatile before here you chance to log a great pre workout.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Always looking for a new pre-workout, and would defiantly be able to log this for you. Dont have much experience logging, but I could update a log pretty much everyday.
tell us alittle more about your self

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
2 scoops c4 and 2g BA? holy moly

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Haha yeah it's the best mixture so far. Love the tingling and can do super sets like their nothing.
id split the dose up.....take the 2g's later in the day or morning depending on when you work out

scw538

scw538

Awards
Going to do a log for powermax. I'm out hvatech. I will be following the logs

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is my Cheesewheel still in the forefront?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established