if you havent tried volatile then this is your chance, 5 loggers!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. It sounds like an outstanding nighttime pre. I get up before 7 and can't get into the gym until 9:30 or so because of work and putting my 3 heathen boys to bed. I have been looking for something that won't get me overstimulated but still provides excellent focus. Plus I've never done a log

2. Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    It sounds like an outstanding nighttime pre. I get up before 7 and can't get into the gym until 9:30 or so because of work and putting my 3 heathen boys to bed. I have been looking for something that won't get me overstimulated but still provides excellent focus. Plus I've never done a log
    THats why I use it. I train a couple hours before bed, so the last thing I want is to be awake all night due to my pre workout drink. Also you cant imagine the pumps you get from this stuff. It's a great blend to bring out some veins and pumps.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    THats why I use it. I train a couple hours before bed, so the last thing I want is to be awake all night due to my pre workout drink. Also you cant imagine the pumps you get from this stuff. It's a great blend to bring out some veins and pumps.
    Right now I am stuck with Flashover. I bought it when it was $10 on np Thanksgiving sale. I have gone through a container and a half and know that I don't like it, but I'm too cheap to throw it away! haha I'll spend money on supps, just don't like WASTING money on supps. So, needless to say, a couple of nights out of the week I am stuck awake until 1 or 1:30 at night. Sometimes later. Not cool!

4. Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    Right now I am stuck with Flashover. I bought it when it was $10 on np Thanksgiving sale. I have gone through a container and a half and know that I don't like it, but I'm too cheap to throw it away! haha I'll spend money on supps, just don't like WASTING money on supps. So, needless to say, a couple of nights out of the week I am stuck awake until 1 or 1:30 at night. Sometimes later. Not cool!
    That is too funny, as I sip in Flashover right now!! You scored it for $10? I would have bought like 10 of them, for use whenever I was broke, like now. I grabbed one last week when there was that daa and modern bcaa promo. It is horrible and makes me feel jittery and crash later, but I get energy out of nowhere, which is basically what I need sometimes.
    For the price, it is a decent pre-workout. BUT, I totally understand how you are ready to try something new and better tasting. Volatile's ingredient profile looks intriguing.
    Good luck!

5. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post

PM sent

HOMOCHRISHOMO
    I'm getting a nice collection going now!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss

6. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

we are really looking for new loggers but appreciate your support. we should have samples ready though
    Shoot!! Oh well. Would love some samples if you guys can get some out!

7. Since you're looking for more back story,

I am a personal trainer for awhile now and I train mainly for hypertrophy it also do mma,yoga, and multiple other kinda if training. I needs pre workout that can be easily adaptable to different days, I.e. power training, agility, as well as something that can sustain long energy formy mma classes which I usually need more energy for as they are longer and I'm fitting them in after a 10 hour training day.

I've been training seriously(diet, exercise,flexibility) for the past 3 years and have had my share of pre workouts throughout.

I'm also hoping it could keep me warm enough to keep my body warm when I do my stretching routines as my flexibility is always something I feel I'm playing catch up with. Please consider me for a chance to log and it would be much appreciated!

Best,
    CC

8. I apologize for the terrible writing. My phones autocorrect is atrocious.

9. yeah my auto correct gets frustrating

10. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    That is too funny, as I sip in Flashover right now!! You scored it for $10? I would have bought like 10 of them, for use whenever I was broke, like now. I grabbed one last week when there was that daa and modern bcaa promo. It is horrible and makes me feel jittery and crash later, but I get energy out of nowhere, which is basically what I need sometimes.
    For the price, it is a decent pre-workout. BUT, I totally understand how you are ready to try something new and better tasting. Volatile's ingredient profile looks intriguing.
    Good luck!
    Thank ya sir, I appreciate it! I am sad that I bought 3! I liked the original formula better that had GMS in it. And having it while I was broke was the exact reason that I bought it. haha I just expected it to be better with its profile. The taste is bad, but taste doesn't concern me. I have gone through multiple tubs of grape JP8! haha now THAT tastes horrible. I just don't really like what it does for me.
    •   

11. Hey hvatech. I didn't know if you guys were considering picking me or not, but I was picked up to do a PowerMax log. I just wanted to let you know in case you guys were. Thanks for considering me if you were and if you weren't, that's ok because you guys are good reps. haha Let me know when you guys have samples available and I will give them a swing after this. I think I'm going to enjoy PowerMax, but a variety of good pre's is fantastic. haha Have a good one

12. Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    Hey hvatech. I didn't know if you guys were considering picking me or not, but I was picked up to do a PowerMax log. I just wanted to let you know in case you guys were. Thanks for considering me if you were and if you weren't, that's ok because you guys are good reps. haha Let me know when you guys have samples available and I will give them a swing after this. I think I'm going to enjoy PowerMax, but a variety of good pre's is fantastic. haha Have a good one
    Thanks for letting us know bud!

13. Monday morning rise to the top.

Get those aps in. If you haven't tried volatile before here you chance to log a great pre workout.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor

14. Quote Originally Posted by ZAP24 View Post
    Always looking for a new pre-workout, and would defiantly be able to log this for you. Dont have much experience logging, but I could update a log pretty much everyday.
    tell us alittle more about your self

15. 2 scoops c4 and 2g BA? holy moly

16. Quote Originally Posted by ZAP24 View Post

Haha yeah it's the best mixture so far. Love the tingling and can do super sets like their nothing.
    id split the dose up.....take the 2g's later in the day or morning depending on when you work out

17. Going to do a log for powermax. I'm out hvatech. I will be following the logs

18. Is my Cheesewheel still in the forefront?

19. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Is my Cheesewheel still in the forefront?
    The cheese stands alone bro. The cheese stands alone.

20. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    NICE!!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by scw538 View Post
    Going to do a log for powermax. I'm out hvatech. I will be following the logs
    thanks for letting us know...

22. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

Good to know I'm finally appreciated around here

23. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Good to know I'm finally appreciated around here
    you always were, SG

24. okay guys. just got back in town and will pick winners 2morrow morn....

25. Alright!!!!! Good luck everyone!!

This is sure to be an excellent PWO to log!!

26. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I am both a fresh member AND a pre-workout lover. I have heard good things about your Perform BCAA's from my brother, drewsicle3210. He has some samples of it coming in the mail so I can try.

I will log on my workout days, at least 5 days a week.
    Thanks for this great opp!!
    i see you were chosen for the endurance log....

27. I got the opportunity to log this and endurance at the end of last year. Unfortunately a bunch of family stuff came up and I was sidetracked for a few months and never finished the log. I'd like to apologize to the company for that.

That being said, this is a great pre, and the only stim one that I've personally bought a second tub of. Good luck to the loggers, also their flavoring is great

28. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Yeah, my bro should have let you know. I will shoot him a text right now.

29. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

Yes, my apologies. I'm new to the whole forum/applying thing.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

@RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Athletix Girls, if you GOT GAME, then this is the PROMO for YOU!!!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 650
    Last Post: 10-31-2013, 02:49 PM
  2. Replies: 172
    Last Post: 10-29-2007, 06:32 PM
  3. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-08-2007, 05:14 AM
  4. Alri tri lean system, this is a log you all want!
    By ultra2extreme in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-02-2007, 10:11 AM
  5. Somestimes You Just Need To Laugh.....This is Hilarious
    By The Answer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-01-2003, 01:02 PM