Trenabol loggers needed!

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
TRENABOL

Loggers must be experienced lifters that reside in the USA.

We are looking for the loggers to use 4 caps per day for 4 weeks (2 bottles).

You must start the log in this forum BEFORE March 15th.

You must have OVER 250 posts at AM and be an adult.

Preferably loggers must use this product on its own.

Please post in this thread why you should be considered for logging this product for free.

Thanks!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Sounds delicious. Bump for all the ph/ds users! Sounds like a hell of an offer doing some logging for TWO free bottles of candy

Thatguy_603

Awards
I have a question why only 60 mg a day ? I have been told by many that the sweet spot is 90mg. Is it to keep side effects to a minimum ? Just curious cuz I just started running this same compound.. Good opertunity here. Get on this people..

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
22. 5'8 195. never used tren. would do it solo. serious lifter and trying to look like frank zane by summer. seems this would help.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have a question why only 60 mg a day ? I have been told by many that the sweet spot is 90mg. Is it to keep side effects to a minimum ? Just curious cuz I just started running this same compound.. Good opertunity here. Get on this people..
Trenabol is the real deal. Independently tested by PA this week. 60mg daily should be plenty with real oral "tren".

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've always been interested in tren, good opp here guys!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would like to be considered for this opportunity.

5'6" 162 and have been a martial artist for 18 years and lifting seriously for the last 6 years. Clean eating and daily workouts are my norm. My logs are detailed and usually contain pictures for progress comparison.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
wish the 250 post rule wasnt in effect this sounds like an awesome opportunity. I just switched from bb.com hope one day it will be my turn.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ill put an app in if I can run it along test, i know who to expect from test and could easily distinguish what I was getting from the tren

scw538

scw538

Awards
Can't wait to see logs. Should be game changing.

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
I eat clean and push hard. I am interested in this product and I am certain that I will more than fill this role, and log the S**T out of it!!
I have heard great things about this.
No problems with drug testing in the military though right?

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
I eat clean and push hard. I am interested in this product and I am certain that I will more than fill this role, and log the S**T out of it!!
I have heard great things about this.
No problems with drug testing in the military though right?
Oh damn, just saw the 250 post minimum. If there is a waiver, I would still like to apply. :)

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Oh damn, just saw the 250 post minimum. If there is a waiver, I would still like to apply. :)
I also would still like to apply if at all possible

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trenabol is the real deal. Independently tested by PA this week. 60mg daily should be plenty with real oral "tren".

I'll throw my hat into the bag and apply!

I'd like to try this because I haven't tried any of iml's compounds yet, and am curious to how they are.

Also think it'd be good to compare this with another companies trenadione product, trenavar. which I've had the pleasure of running.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Only a 60mg dose? It better be nice...I've seen people having to dose up to 90mg Trenadione to get good effects out of it.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But where's the fun in this if you can't have the "Tren Cough"? Jk!

Looking at the write-up, it looks interesting. Might have to throw my hat in the ring......

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Just finishing up a log.. This would definitely be fun and could get my summer cut started. Pickk meeeeee

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
If it is strong enough it could be a good run for someone,I have enjoyed the compound at 60mg and had great results.Strength of compound is gonna show with the dose for sure!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just curious, what kind of PCT is the company recommending for this? All I saw was that PCT was highly recommended.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Nolva as PCT for a Trenavar cycle...they asked for it...you think that's a good idea?
Once the tren clears the body i dont see nolve being a a problem as pct people recommend it with actual trenbolone but an oral would completely clear within a day

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Not many takers on this yet

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
no matter what im probably gonna take a tren ph pretty soon. is trenazone the best or just an oral. my body recovers well after phs but just want dont want to run another harsh liver and trens arent supposed to be

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
I'm super stoked and really hope I win but here goes. Have the posts, 23 year old personal trainer with plenty of cycle experience.

If I win I'd also like to buy another bottle so my friend I train with can run the cycle with me. Would stick with the ph, and liv 52 for support.
Both of us would run with the recommended dosage.

I have been lifting and training my whole life and get a mixture of training styles in that range from mainly training for hypertrophy Mixed with cardio and MMA fighting days as well. I am currently weighing in at 180 with 8-9 percent body fat. My friend is 165 (around 7-8 percent bf) and this would be his first cycle so ill be walking him through and I know being his first cycle this should easily pack on lean mass.

I am certified and have been training for quite sometime so my diet macros are all in checkq as well as keeping my training up to date and scientifically backed for form and growth.

Basically I'd buy one and take the other and you'd get 2 logs for one. Can't beat that! I have full access to heart rate, VO2 scanning, and body fat measuring equipment that I would track before, during, and after to show not only the Superficial changes happening but the internal ones as well ( hoping for a slightly higher VO2 max) best of luck to everyone and I'm really hoping I get to run this and introduce my friend into the great world of anabolics as well.

Best,
CC

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you want to introduce your friend to pro hormones by having him use a pro hormone to trenbolone? you must dislike the guy or be out to get him?

where do you work?

jbraggz

jbraggz

Awards
How do u apply for this im a serious lifter I just turned twenty I think this will get me to the next level pleaseeeeer

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
I'm super stoked and really hope I win but here goes. Have the posts, 23 year old personal trainer with plenty of cycle experience.

If I win I'd also like to buy another bottle so my friend I train with can run the cycle with me. Would stick with the ph, and liv 52 for support.

I have been lifting and training my whole life and get a mixture of training styles in that range from mainly training for hypertrophy Mixed with cardio and MMA fighting days as well. I am currently weighing in at 180 with 8-9 percent body fat. My friend is 165 (around 7-8 percent bf) and this would be his first cycle so ill be walking him through and I know being his first cycle this should easily pack on lean mass.

I am certified and have been training for quite sometime so my diet macros are all in checkq as well as keeping my training up to date and scientifically backed for form and growth.

Basically I'd buy one and take the other and you'd get 2 logs for one. Can't beat that! I have full access to heart rate, VO2 scanning, and body fat measuring equipment that I would track before, during, and after to show not only the Superficial changes happening but the internal ones as well ( hoping for a slightly higher VO2 max) best of luck to everyone and I'm really hoping I get to run this and introduce my friend into the great world of anabolics as well.

Best,
CC
i bet theyd pick you if you promised before/after shots of your pen0r too...

on a real note, wish this thread started next month, i havnt finished my personal rcovery period from last cycle yet lol. anyone know half life of tvar off the top of their head.

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards

on a real note, wish this thread started next month, i havnt finished my personal rcovery period from last cycle yet lol. anyone know half life of tvar off the top of their head.
Naw you gotta pm me for that

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards

No homo! Lol. But also I like the hero section. That's basically why I lift. Want to look like fuggin goku.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why you say that?
I dont know of a lot of knowledgable people on the subject of aas that would recomend running 19nor androgens for a first cycle.

even though it'll just be 30mg e/d of pro trenbolone.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
22. 5'8 195. never used tren. would do it solo. serious lifter and trying to look like frank zane by summer. seems this would help.
Ill put an app in if I can run it along test, i know who to expect from test and could easily distinguish what I was getting from the tren
I'll throw my hat into the bag and apply!

I'd like to try this because I haven't tried any of iml's compounds yet, and am curious to how they are.

Also think it'd be good to compare this with another companies trenadione product, trenavar. which I've had the pleasure of running.

Just finishing up a log.. This would definitely be fun and could get my summer cut started. Pickk meeeeee

Best,
CC
Congratulations guys! The members quoted above in this post have all won 2 bottles of Trenabol if you agree to a detailed log and live in the USA.

Please send my your shipping info via PM ASAP.

Thanks!

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
will be following fellas. what dosages u guys gonna be running?

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
I dont know of a lot of knowledgable people on the subject of aas that would recomend running 19nor androgens for a first cycle.

even though it'll just be 30mg e/d of pro trenbolone.
I figured the lower dose probably wouldn't be too terrible anywho as most people say the sweet spot is around 90 so at 2/3 if that I don't think it'll be all that bad and will still give good results

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I figured the lower dose probably wouldn't be too terrible anywho as most people say the sweet spot is around 90 so at 2/3 if that I don't think it'll be all that bad and will still give good results
But you are only buying one additional bottle? That doesn't make sense lol