Trenabol loggers needed!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia

    But you are only buying one additional bottle? That doesn't make sense lol
    Sorry meant 2. We'd both do the same dosage @ 4 a day.Derp.

    I've need done tren though only a few halo cycles and a test e cycle under my belt


  2. Congrats to the winners, I expect full HD Noodz to be able to judge properly !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown View Post
    Sorry meant 2. We'd both do the same dosage @ 4 a day.Derp.

    I've need done tren though only a few halo cycles and a test e cycle under my belt
    ah, just making sure. good luck man

  4. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia

    ah, just making sure. good luck man
    Don't worry man, never ran tren, but I researched for over a year before my first ph. I know the ins and outs of running a good cycle I got this. And thanks again for this op. im stokedddd

  5. Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post

    Congratulations guys! The members quoted above in this post have all won 2 bottles of Trenabol if you agree to a detailed log and live in the USA.

    Please send my your shipping info via PM ASAP.

    Thanks!
    Awesome! Ima log the hell outta this. Im actually gonna bridge from this into a test/tren cycle! Thankx man pm comming your way
    •   
       


  6. whoo hoo!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Congrats to the winners, I expect full HD Noodz to be able to judge properly !
    i better see some crispycrown before/after pen0r in the log too. lookin to see the effeects on vascularity

  8. Awesome cant wait to follow

  9. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight

    i better see some crispycrown before/after pen0r in the log too. lookin to see the effeects on vascularity
    I loled

  10. Congrats guys!!

  11. trying to split up clomid for my PCT. you guys think 50/50/25/25 will cut it? with the first few days being 100. or i can do 50/50/50 with the first 4 days being 100. thoughts?

    also DAA, and other natty test boosters in my pct

  12. Hmmmm, looks like I debated too long. Snooze ya lose!


    Congrats guys!
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  13. in for the log's
    Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8

  14. Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    in for the log's
    crispycrown said he'll post noodz and before/after shots of pen0r to emphasize tvar's vascularity abilities. exciting huh

  15. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    crispycrown said he'll post noodz and before/after shots of pen0r to emphasize tvar's vascularity abilities. exciting huh
    for sure, that's the log I'm most excited for.
    Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8

  16. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight

    crispycrown said he'll post noodz and before/after shots of pen0r to emphasize tvar's vascularity abilities. exciting huh
    I'm not a piece of meat guys T-T. at least buy me a nice steak dinner before you dirty talk me

  17. Do we post this log in supplement logs

  18. Got my trenabol today unfortunately i got hit with a terrible cold yesterday so im taking a few days off. Looking to get back in the gym around teusday or wednesday so thats when ill start logging

  19. Received mine as well, interesting label. Looks hardcore.
    Will start log asap, and before the 15th, as promised.
    Log will be in sup log section, as well as anabolic cycle info section.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Received mine as well, interesting label. Looks hardcore.
    Will start log asap, and before the 15th, as promised.
    Log will be in sup log section, as well as anabolic cycle info section.
    Hmmmmm noodz!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  21. Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown View Post
    I'm not a piece of meat guys T-T. at least buy me a nice steak dinner before you dirty talk me
    How bout some lip stick, I know you like to look pretty before you get F***ed! j/k lol
    Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8

  22. Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post

    How bout some lip stick, I know you like to look pretty before you get F***ed! j/k lol
    Hahaha oh Eric, he is the reason we love South Park.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  23. That's funny
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. *** Controlled Labs- Orange Oximega Loggers Needed ***
    By Dracoy in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-15-2010, 01:53 PM
  2. AMS Clomidex Loggers needed (2)
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 11:35 AM
  3. SAN Tight Xtreme is Coming, Loggers Needed!
    By Tiny Man in forum Supplements
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 03:21 PM
  4. SAN Tight Xtreme is Coming, Loggers Needed!
    By Tiny Man in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 05:12 AM
Log in
Log in