Trenabol loggers needed!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by jbraggz
    How do u apply for this im a serious lifter I just turned twenty I think this will get me to the next level pleaseeeeer
    Don't do pro hormones until you're 21 at least


  2. Bump for applicants.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown View Post
    I'm super stoked and really hope I win but here goes. Have the posts, 23 year old personal trainer with plenty of cycle experience.

    If I win I'd also like to buy another bottle so my friend I train with can run the cycle with me. Would stick with the ph, and liv 52 for support.
    Both of us would run with the recommended dosage.

    I have been lifting and training my whole life and get a mixture of training styles in that range from mainly training for hypertrophy Mixed with cardio and MMA fighting days as well. I am currently weighing in at 180 with 8-9 percent body fat. My friend is 165 (around 7-8 percent bf) and this would be his first cycle so ill be walking him through and I know being his first cycle this should easily pack on lean mass.

    I am certified and have been training for quite sometime so my diet macros are all in checkq as well as keeping my training up to date and scientifically backed for form and growth.

    Basically I'd buy one and take the other and you'd get 2 logs for one. Can't beat that! I have full access to heart rate, VO2 scanning, and body fat measuring equipment that I would track before, during, and after to show not only the Superficial changes happening but the internal ones as well ( hoping for a slightly higher VO2 max) best of luck to everyone and I'm really hoping I get to run this and introduce my friend into the great world of anabolics as well.

    Best,
    CC
    i bet theyd pick you if you promised before/after shots of your pen0r too...

    on a real note, wish this thread started next month, i havnt finished my personal rcovery period from last cycle yet lol. anyone know half life of tvar off the top of their head.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight

    i bet theyd pick you if you promised before/after shots of your pen0r too...

    on a real note, wish this thread started next month, i havnt finished my personal rcovery period from last cycle yet lol. anyone know half life of tvar off the top of their head.
    Naw you gotta pm me for that

  5. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight

    i bet theyd pick you if you promised before/after shots of your pen0r too...

    on a real note, wish this thread started next month, i havnt finished my personal rcovery period from last cycle yet lol. anyone know half life of tvar off the top of their head.

    No homo! Lol. But also I like the hero section. That's basically why I lift. Want to look like fuggin goku.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown View Post
    Why you say that?
    I dont know of a lot of knowledgable people on the subject of aas that would recomend running 19nor androgens for a first cycle.

    even though it'll just be 30mg e/d of pro trenbolone.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by TomGreen View Post
    22. 5'8 195. never used tren. would do it solo. serious lifter and trying to look like frank zane by summer. seems this would help.
    Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Ill put an app in if I can run it along test, i know who to expect from test and could easily distinguish what I was getting from the tren
    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I'll throw my hat into the bag and apply!

    I'd like to try this because I haven't tried any of iml's compounds yet, and am curious to how they are.

    Also think it'd be good to compare this with another companies trenadione product, trenavar. which I've had the pleasure of running.

    Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    Just finishing up a log.. This would definitely be fun and could get my summer cut started. Pickk meeeeee
    Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown View Post
    I'm super stoked and really hope I win but here goes. Have the posts, 23 year old personal trainer with plenty of cycle experience.

    If I win I'd also like to buy another bottle so my friend I train with can run the cycle with me. Would stick with the ph, and liv 52 for support.
    Both of us would run with the recommended dosage.

    I have been lifting and training my whole life and get a mixture of training styles in that range from mainly training for hypertrophy Mixed with cardio and MMA fighting days as well. I am currently weighing in at 180 with 8-9 percent body fat. My friend is 165 (around 7-8 percent bf) and this would be his first cycle so ill be walking him through and I know being his first cycle this should easily pack on lean mass.

    I am certified and have been training for quite sometime so my diet macros are all in checkq as well as keeping my training up to date and scientifically backed for form and growth.

    Basically I'd buy one and take the other and you'd get 2 logs for one. Can't beat that! I have full access to heart rate, VO2 scanning, and body fat measuring equipment that I would track before, during, and after to show not only the Superficial changes happening but the internal ones as well ( hoping for a slightly higher VO2 max) best of luck to everyone and I'm really hoping I get to run this and introduce my friend into the great world of anabolics as well.

    Best,
    CC
    Congratulations guys! The members quoted above in this post have all won 2 bottles of Trenabol if you agree to a detailed log and live in the USA.

    Please send my your shipping info via PM ASAP.

    Thanks!
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

  8. will be following fellas. what dosages u guys gonna be running?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b

    I dont know of a lot of knowledgable people on the subject of aas that would recomend running 19nor androgens for a first cycle.

    even though it'll just be 30mg e/d of pro trenbolone.
    I figured the lower dose probably wouldn't be too terrible anywho as most people say the sweet spot is around 90 so at 2/3 if that I don't think it'll be all that bad and will still give good results

  10. Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown View Post

    I figured the lower dose probably wouldn't be too terrible anywho as most people say the sweet spot is around 90 so at 2/3 if that I don't think it'll be all that bad and will still give good results
    But you are only buying one additional bottle? That doesn't make sense lol

  11. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia

    But you are only buying one additional bottle? That doesn't make sense lol
    Sorry meant 2. We'd both do the same dosage @ 4 a day.Derp.

    I've need done tren though only a few halo cycles and a test e cycle under my belt

  12. Congrats to the winners, I expect full HD Noodz to be able to judge properly !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  13. Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown View Post
    Sorry meant 2. We'd both do the same dosage @ 4 a day.Derp.

    I've need done tren though only a few halo cycles and a test e cycle under my belt
    ah, just making sure. good luck man

  14. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia

    ah, just making sure. good luck man
    Don't worry man, never ran tren, but I researched for over a year before my first ph. I know the ins and outs of running a good cycle I got this. And thanks again for this op. im stokedddd

  15. Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post

    Congratulations guys! The members quoted above in this post have all won 2 bottles of Trenabol if you agree to a detailed log and live in the USA.

    Please send my your shipping info via PM ASAP.

    Thanks!
    Awesome! Ima log the hell outta this. Im actually gonna bridge from this into a test/tren cycle! Thankx man pm comming your way

  16. whoo hoo!
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Congrats to the winners, I expect full HD Noodz to be able to judge properly !
    i better see some crispycrown before/after pen0r in the log too. lookin to see the effeects on vascularity

  18. Awesome cant wait to follow

  19. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight

    i better see some crispycrown before/after pen0r in the log too. lookin to see the effeects on vascularity
    I loled

  20. Congrats guys!!

  21. trying to split up clomid for my PCT. you guys think 50/50/25/25 will cut it? with the first few days being 100. or i can do 50/50/50 with the first 4 days being 100. thoughts?

    also DAA, and other natty test boosters in my pct

  22. Hmmmm, looks like I debated too long. Snooze ya lose!


    Congrats guys!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  23. in for the log's
    Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8

  24. Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    in for the log's
    crispycrown said he'll post noodz and before/after shots of pen0r to emphasize tvar's vascularity abilities. exciting huh

  25. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    crispycrown said he'll post noodz and before/after shots of pen0r to emphasize tvar's vascularity abilities. exciting huh
    for sure, that's the log I'm most excited for.
    Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8

  26. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight

    crispycrown said he'll post noodz and before/after shots of pen0r to emphasize tvar's vascularity abilities. exciting huh
    I'm not a piece of meat guys T-T. at least buy me a nice steak dinner before you dirty talk me

  27. Do we post this log in supplement logs

  28. Got my trenabol today unfortunately i got hit with a terrible cold yesterday so im taking a few days off. Looking to get back in the gym around teusday or wednesday so thats when ill start logging

  29. Received mine as well, interesting label. Looks hardcore.
    Will start log asap, and before the 15th, as promised.
    Log will be in sup log section, as well as anabolic cycle info section.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Received mine as well, interesting label. Looks hardcore.
    Will start log asap, and before the 15th, as promised.
    Log will be in sup log section, as well as anabolic cycle info section.
    Hmmmmm noodz!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  31. Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown View Post
    I'm not a piece of meat guys T-T. at least buy me a nice steak dinner before you dirty talk me
    How bout some lip stick, I know you like to look pretty before you get F***ed! j/k lol
    Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8

  32. Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post

    How bout some lip stick, I know you like to look pretty before you get F***ed! j/k lol
    Hahaha oh Eric, he is the reason we love South Park.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  33. That's funny
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!
  34. OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. *** Controlled Labs- Orange Oximega Loggers Needed ***
    By Dracoy in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-15-2010, 01:53 PM
  2. AMS Clomidex Loggers needed (2)
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 11:35 AM
  3. SAN Tight Xtreme is Coming, Loggers Needed!
    By Tiny Man in forum Supplements
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 03:21 PM
  4. SAN Tight Xtreme is Coming, Loggers Needed!
    By Tiny Man in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 05:12 AM
Log in
Log in