ANDROFACTORY is looking for a rep, GFIH!!!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Calling all members, Androfactory currently has an open rep position we would like to fill.

Do you think you have what it takes? Check the criteria below and submit an app!

Application criteria

• A veteran of the forum?
  • Any previous rep experience?
  • At least 21 years of age?
  • Experience with prohormone cycles and stacking?
  • Any special certifications worth mentioning?
  • Can you devote time every day to the forum?
  • What sets you apart from the rest of the applicants?
Experience with AF products is a plus.

Here is how I would like to do this:
Submit your application either publicly in a post here or PM it to me.
Once I have some good candidates narrowed down, I would like to give you all some unique scenarios and you will answer them to the best of your ability. It could be a tricky question a potential customer might have, how to stack X product with Y product, or what two products would stack best per a specific goal, or maybe it won't even be product related at all!

Even if you don't think you have enough experience for this gig, go ahead and fill out an app, and you can consider yourself "on the radar" for any future assignments.

LET'S GET THOSE APPS ROLLING IN!!!!!

Andro Factory

The Safest, Strongest, Legal and most Affordable Testosterone and Androgen Enhancement available on the market

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Nice opportunity here. Good luck to the applicants.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Getting some applications via PM. Glad to see so much interest here. It really is a great opportunity!

Oh...and BUMP

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thursday night BUMP

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Apps are still flowing in...keep them coming!
Glad to see so much interest in Androfactory :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Calling all members, Androfactory currently has an open rep position we would like to fill.

Do you think you have what it takes? Check the criteria below and submit an app!

Application criteria

• A veteran of the forum?
  • Any previous rep experience?
  • At least 21 years of age?
  • Experience with prohormone cycles and stacking?
  • Any special certifications worth mentioning?
  • Can you devote time every day to the forum?
  • What sets you apart from the rest of the applicants?
Experience with AF products is a plus.

Here is how I would like to do this:
Submit your application either publicly in a post here or PM it to me.
Once I have some good candidates narrowed down, I would like to give you all some unique scenarios and you will answer them to the best of your ability. It could be a tricky question a potential customer might have, how to stack X product with Y product, or what two products would stack best per a specific goal, or maybe it won't even be product related at all!

Even if you don't think you have enough experience for this gig, go ahead and fill out an app, and you can consider yourself "on the radar" for any future assignments.

LET'S GET THOSE APPS ROLLING IN!!!!!

Andro Factory

The Safest, Strongest, Legal and most Affordable Testosterone and Androgen Enhancement available on the market
Does payment include a night with you at least once every trimester? If not...there's no point in applying, everyone knows the Anabolic power of AF comes from Patented Justin Navarro Juice.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good opportunity here for sure

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trying to keep this open a little longer so we can get as many applicants as possible. There is a good chance those that are not chosen will be kept on the radar so I would just like to get an idea of who to look for.Lots of good apps so far. Keep them coming guys, even if you don't think you've got the experience yet, there's always something on the horizon.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Trying to keep this open a little longer so we can get as many applicants as possible. There is a good chance those that are not chosen will be kept on the radar so I would just like to get an idea of who to look for.Lots of good apps so far. Keep them coming guys, even if you don't think you've got the experience yet, there's always something on the horizon.
Yeah fellas. This is a sweet thing going on. And is a sweet chamce of being apart of something big. This company has great potential.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Anything ever come from this ?
Was wondering the same I wanted to know who the new rep was so I could start kissing up to them for free samples lol

YoungJD

Awards
Can people from Australia put in a application to be a rep

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established

YoungJD

Awards
the first requirement is veteran of the forum.

Just curios can you ship there products to Australia. I know you guys have different government standards
Some u can some u carn,t

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Dam good opportunity!! Wish I could apply...good luck to others!! :)