Is there a better way to announce our return to AM?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Is there a better way to announce our return to AM?


    We wouldn't be walking the walk if we didn't innovate in this industry... and if we weren't innovators, then evolution doesn't begin with us...

    But we are... and it does.



    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D


  2. looks solid!
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
    •   
       


  3. In for more info.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  4. It's stripped of all fats and oils, so it's tasteless/odorless until we add the flavoring. Couple of flavors being considered, caramel apple and Nutella are just two of the ones that keep popping up.

    And, I mention this a lot, but what's most important to us is our ability to track this from ocean to shelf. We work very closely with the developer and can document every stage of the process.

    The first question we had was answered to our satisfaction as well... the sardines used are from a sustainable ecosystem, so there's no disruption.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    It's stripped of all fats and oils, so it's tasteless/odorless until we add the flavoring. Couple of flavors being considered, caramel apple and Nutella are just two of the ones that keep popping up.

    And, I mention this a lot, but what's most important to us is our ability to track this from ocean to shelf. We work very closely with the developer and can document every stage of the process.

    The first question we had was answered to our satisfaction as well... the sardines used are from a sustainable ecosystem, so there's no disruption.
    Nice

  6. Very unusual product...

    What on earth is the texture of Fish protein? Is this a powder? Price point?

    This may be the first innovation in the protein market that I've seen in a while...
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  7. In for info.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Very unusual product...

    What on earth is the texture of Fish protein? Is this a powder? Price point?

    This may be the first innovation in the protein market that I've seen in a while...
    It is a powder and it will be priced competitively with the current whey isolate market; 4-5lb. tubs in a beta batch of a few hundred units to start... if the feedback is as stellar as we expect/hope, we'll move to an official launch.

    We've been working to bring this out for nearly a year now, and the process to ensure it's of the highest and cleanest quality has been rigorous, to say the least.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  9. Saw it the other day on facebook. Looks good!
    Army Veteran. OEF.

  10. Interesting
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  11. Wouldn't this oxidize rather quickly?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Wouldn't this oxidize rather quickly?
    No oils, no fats, no oxidation.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  13. Looks....strange.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    No oils, no fats, no oxidation.
    Oh yeah, duh...I'm pretty slow!. How would it beneficial without the EFA's?. Maybe I'm confused about what this product actually does/is.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    No oils, no fats, no oxidation.
    Protein oxidizes too.

    FishPro is a really cool idea, though. I'll definitely be following along as this develops.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  16. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Oh yeah, duh...I'm pretty slow!. How would it beneficial without the EFA's?. Maybe I'm confused about what this product actually does/is.
    Few reasons... We track the process from start to finish, so it's a cleaner option (points if you can tell me where your whey originates from). We work closely with the only developer to have the capability to process this. The amino profile is a little different, too. It's naturally probiotic and easier on the digestive system (it's hypo-allergenic); no hormones, genetic modifications, antibiotics, etc.

    It's from a single source (sardines) from sustainable waters, so we won't see the obnoxious price fluctuations.

    It will also mix better due to the low molecular weight.

    To really drive this home, we're working to release some novel flavors, too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Protein oxidizes too.

    FishPro is a really cool idea, though. I'll definitely be following along as this develops.
    Yup, just not as quickly as most would expect with a fish-based powder, I guess would be an easier way to put it.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post

    Few reasons... We track the process from start to finish, so it's a cleaner option (points if you can tell me where your whey originates from). We work closely with the only developer to have the capability to process this. The amino profile is a little different, too. It's naturally probiotic and easier on the digestive system (it's hypo-allergenic); no hormones, genetic modifications, antibiotics, etc.

    It's from a single source (sardines) from sustainable waters, so we won't see the obnoxious price fluctuations.

    It will also mix better due to the low molecular weight.

    To really drive this home, we're working to release some novel flavors, too.

    Yup, just not as quickly as most would expect with a fish-based powder, I guess would be an easier way to put it.
    My whey originates from a cow...

    Where are my points?
  18. Re: Is there a better way to announce our return to AM?


    Wouldn't happen to use cod in there would ya

    Beneficial effects of cod protein on skeletal muscle repair following injury.

    Abstract

    This study examined the effect of peanut and cod proteins on post-damage skeletal muscle repair, compared with casein. We hypothesized that because of their high arginine content, these proteins would improve the resolution of inflammation and muscle mass recovery following injury. One hundred and twenty-eight male Wistar rats were assigned to isoenergetic diets composed of casein and peanut (experiment 1) or cod protein (experiment 2). After 21 days of feeding, one tibialis anterior muscle (TA) was injured with bupivacaine, while the contralateral TA was injected with saline (sham muscle). Measurements were taken at days 0, 3, 14, and 24 post-injury. Compared with casein, peanut protein reduced muscle mass at days 0 (-12%, p = 0.005) and 14 post-injury in the injured muscle (-13%, p = 0.04), and lowered myofiber cross-sectional area in both the sham (-21%, p = 0.008) and injured muscles (-26%, p = 0.05) at day 24 post-injury, showing that peanut protein has a weak potential to support muscle growth. At day 14 post-injury, muscle mass in the sham (13%, p = 0.02) and injured muscles (12%, p = 0.01) was higher in cod-protein-fed rats, indicating better muscle mass recovery, than in casein-fed rats. Cod protein tended (p = 0.06) to decrease the density of neutrophils (-24%) at day 14 post-injury in the injured muscle, and to decrease the density of ED1(+) macrophages at day 24 post-injury in both sham (-29%, p = 0.03) and injured (-40%, p = 0.01) muscles. No effects were observed for peanut protein. These data indicate that cod protein is better for promoting growth and regeneration of skeletal muscle after trauma, partly because of the improved resolution of inflammation.

    PMID: 22509810
    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  19. Re: Is there a better way to announce our return to AM?


    Never mind I just saw its sardines. Still an interesting concept for a protein powder

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  20. lol. i was thinkin it was fish oil, dang mobile app
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    My whey originates from a cow...

    Where are my points?
    Where is the cow?

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Never mind I just saw its sardines. Still an interesting concept for a protein powder

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII using Tapatalk 2
    That's be awesome, but extremely expensive, I imagine.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  22. Starting to get a little press now, too:

    http://www.nutraingredients-usa.com/...trition-splash
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post

    Where is the cow?

    That's be awesome, but extremely expensive, I imagine.
    On the planet earth.

    Any more questions? :wink:

  24. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    On the planet earth.

    Any more questions? :wink:
    Geez lol!
    Sarah
    Starting weight- 4/06- 245 LBS after birth of 2nd child
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Genomyx is always going above and beyond and thinking outside the box. Look forward to meeting some of you guys @ The Arnold.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  26. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    I can just see the flavors now:

    Cod
    Tuna
    Salmon
    Tilapia
    Sardine
    Shark
    Halibut
    etc...

    Life is a terminal condition.

    She thinks that happiness is a mat that sits on her doorway.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    I can just see the flavors now:

    Cod
    Tuna
    Salmon
    Tilapia
    Sardine
    Shark
    Halibut
    etc...

    anchovY
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  28. Inderdasting... Will be watching...

  29. Hmmm interesting
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Is there a proper way to stack methyls?
    By kevinhy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-24-2010, 05:21 PM
  2. Is there a good way to lower DHT?
    By nycjimi in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-28-2010, 12:56 AM
  3. Is there a safe way to lose some weight while on Test E?
    By Wudog in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 02:15 PM
  4. Liquid Clomid, is there a better way?
    By TheDiesel85 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-25-2009, 12:15 PM
  5. Is there an specific way to come off TRT therapy?
    By jimmylonghorn in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-26-2007, 06:00 PM
Log in
Log in