Is there a better way to announce our return to AM?

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Got enough sleep yet?

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.58%

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Got enough sleep yet?
    Thanks for bumping this. Slept, sick, worked, and here I stand.

Anyhow, couldn't get an exact number from the developer and I asked the question as specific as possible, so I encourage you to contact him: http://bluewaveperu.com/contact.php. Perhaps he just didn't have the number handy, or didn't anticipate the question (itzDodge can verify, though, that I did ask), though we did discuss the manufacturing process a bit so as to get a better understanding of how you go from fish to a hydrolyzed peptide.

Regardless, we received information from the flavor manufacturer that the powder is so light that it's virtually airborne throughout the facility (which is actually not a good thing) and, because it's so fluffy, will have to be manufactured separately.

I'll also say to everyone else who might interested in this that flavor is still a ways off (we sampled some that night), but closer to success now than before.

So, as far as the number is concerned, I've failed. But he might just answer your question directly; he goes into salesman mode with us instead of scientist.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.06%

Very Interested. Subbed. to follow until this hopefully ends up in my cabinet (and bloodstream) ;-). Hoping price is competitive, and flavor, absorption, and consisitency are all tolerable. Looking forward to the dirty looks when telling people to use Sardine Protein ;-p
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.58%

Quote Originally Posted by LeeDurr View Post
    Very Interested. Subbed. to follow until this hopefully ends up in my cabinet (and bloodstream) ;-). Hoping price is competitive, and flavor, absorption, and consisitency are all tolerable. Looking forward to the dirty looks when telling people to use Sardine Protein ;-p
    We saw some surprised looks when we pitched the idea to distributors at the Arnold.

ALL information related to this will be publicized once we have it. This is in its infancy, for sure, so we just kindly ask for everyone's patience as we refine everything.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.57%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    It was awesome to meet you guys this weekend

Tyler44 and Armando from the Expo:
    I've always wondered: What do you look like with hair?

Also, is your goal to look like Vin Diesel? (I only ask because sometimes I'm like 'I wanna look like Vin Diesel' but then I think 'I don't wanna shave my head')
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.74%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I've always wondered: What do you look like with hair?

Also, is your goal to look like Von Diesel? (I only ask because sometimes I'm like 'I wanna look like Von Diesel' but then I think 'I don't wanna shave my head')
    Lol WUT? at everything you said above. I dont care to look like anyone, hell who the hell would want to look like me? A red haired ginger kid is someone NOBODY wants to look like.

I had longer hair when i was younger, its annoying. i prefer it short by personal preference. Just what i enjoy. I dont try to look like anyone, i am way too ugly to ever replica anyone on this earth. Nobody in my family has freckles or red hair. I am the only one in my whole family. My brother is very tan skinned, my dad has black hair, my mom brown hair, i also have hazel eyes, my brother and mom have blue and my dad green.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.57%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Lol WUT? at everything you said above. I dont care to look like anyone, hell who the hell would want to look like me? A red haired ginger kid is someone NOBODY wants to look like.

I had longer hair when i was younger, its annoying. i prefer it short by personal preference. Just what i enjoy. I dont try to look like anyone, i am way too ugly to ever replica anyone on this earth. Nobody in my family has freckles or red hair. I am the only one in my whole family. My brother is very tan skinned, my dad has black hair, my mom brown hair, i also have hazel eyes, my brother and mom have blue and my dad green.
    So what you're saying is that your a genetic anomaly.

I can't imagine you are too ugly to replicate anyone.

That would mean you'd look like this:

Name:  justwoke.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  31.2 KB

Although not attempting to look like other people is always a good idea.

At least now I know why you shave your head lol.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.06%

Oh man, I hate to be the one to break this to you; but its genetically impossible for 2 parent's with colored eyes to have a dark eyed child. ;-/.

It's possible for two dark eyed parents to have a Baby with colored eyes, because if each have 1 Dominant trait (Dark) and 1 Reccessive the dominant will show in them but they can both pass the reccessive on to the kid who will have light eyes if he gets both reccessive genes. But to have light eyes you have to have both recessive genes, and two people who have only recessive genes can't pass on a dominant trait to their children because they aren't carriers (not even if a grandparent has dark eyes....).

Anyways, could always be something else that caused your hazel eyes other than genes, and
    Your gingerness is a recessive trait so it doesn't exclude anything, (anyone could be a carrier)....

You could always check if your blood type is a possible combo from your parent's types though. It can't prove that someone is a parent, but it can disprove since some blood types can only be passed if one of your parent's are a certain type. (Google knows more about the details than I care to remember at the moment).

Come to think of it....your pic looks like an older version of a picture I saw on an old milk cartoon back in the day..... ;-p

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is there a proper way to stack methyls?
    By kevinhy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-24-2010, 06:21 PM
  2. Is there a good way to lower DHT?
    By nycjimi in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-28-2010, 01:56 AM
  3. Is there a safe way to lose some weight while on Test E?
    By Wudog in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 03:15 PM
  4. Liquid Clomid, is there a better way?
    By TheDiesel85 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-25-2009, 01:15 PM
  5. Is there an specific way to come off TRT therapy?
    By jimmylonghorn in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-26-2007, 07:00 PM