Is there a better way to announce our return to AM?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    how many daltons is the molecular weight?
    I'll be honest... we don't have that information handy yet. The developer is compiling a detailed spec sheet to help us answer these types of questions, and we won't have that until we're ready to release the beta batch.

If it's important to know this now, I can contact the developer and get an answer for you.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

2. it is, because I'm going to be using the info to compare it with bulk hydrolyzed whey of 520 daltons that is out there.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

3. Can you mix soy sauce with it to intensify the flavor? Also can you mix this with chopsticks?
    •   

4. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    how many daltons is the molecular weight?
    Look at the big brain on this guys...
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Can you mix soy sauce with it to intensify the flavor? Also can you mix this with chopsticks?
    Everyone does Protein Brownies and pastries...we are going to do "Breading Batter" with this one, and make our own "Fish Protein Batter Covered Fish Sticks"...you'll see, the Recipe section will go berserk with these...and if it isn't enough:

"Fish Protein Covered Bacon" , what's better than deep friend protein bacon, with FISH!?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  6. Unbreakable

Tartar Sauce and Malt Vinegar
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

7. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    it is, because I'm going to be using the info to compare it with bulk hydrolyzed whey of 520 daltons that is out there.
    All righty, then... I'll send an email out and hope to have an answer for you tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Can you mix soy sauce with it to intensify the flavor? Also can you mix this with chopsticks?
    Personally working on a FishPRO dry rub for fish.
    Mike ~ R/D

8. I'm such a sushi connoisseur I'm sold on this. My favorite Japanese sushi house will be very disappointed!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    I'm such a sushi connoisseur I'm sold on this. My favorite Japanese sushi house will be very disappointed!
    I can't stop hearing "Fishie, Fishie!" in my head...from the new McDonalds TV spot about their Fish McBites lol...
    >SNS-Glycophase<

10. For those interested, here's a video of the initial point of the whole development process...

Mike ~ R/D

11. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    For those interested, here's a video of the initial point of the whole development process...

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUusX1Js6R0
    Wow that explain the whole thing.! I'm excited!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    For those interested, here's a video of the initial point of the whole development process...

Science at work!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

13. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I can't stop hearing "Fishie, Fishie!" in my head...from the new McDonalds TV spot about their Fish McBites lol...
    You beat me to it.
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

14. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post

You beat me to it.
    Hahahaha knew I wasn't the only one
    >SNS-Glycophase<

15. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Great, now it's stuck in my head again..
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

16. in 4 nordic nutella flavored powder
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

17. So is just ment as a cost effective alternative to whey hydro and that's it?
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

18. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    So is just ment as a cost effective alternative to whey hydro and that's it?
    If you look at the label on page 1 it outlines the product highlights.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

19. bump 4 updates
    OLYMPUS UK REP

20. Did we find out the molecular weight?
    Always willing to learn :D

21. I'm curious about it's consistancy. Will it be lighter mixed up like whey, or thicken like casein?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

22. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Did we find out the molecular weight?
    not yet. if it's more than 1500 daltons, it best be cheap an delicious.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

23. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

not yet. if it's more than 1500 daltons, it best be cheap an delicious.
    Any particular reason? U have peaked my curiosity
    Always willing to learn :D

24. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Any particular reason? U have peaked my curiosity
    I'm guessing he's an athlete and wants rapidly absorbed protein (e.g. hydrolyzed protein).

25. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Did we find out the molecular weight?
    Not yet... I just received the manufacturer's contaminants testing results and the NOGRAS/FDA paperwork, so I'm extrapolating all of that today (they test results are in Spanish). Armando, Alan, and I have a meeting scheduled with the developer/manufacturer on Thursday in Ohio, so we'll have more details to share after that meeting.

I'm actually taking any questions/concerns that I/we can't answer and am going to throw them all out at that meeting... We've been fully transparent to this point with all of our products, and this will be no different. Just takes time to gather everything, is all... especially with preparing for the Arnold.
    Mike ~ R/D

26. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    I'm curious about it's consistancy. Will it be lighter mixed up like whey, or thicken like casein?
    It'll mix up like whey... Right now, the raw form is light/powdery; kind of like Trutein. That's before final flavoring/sweeteners.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I'm guessing he's an athlete and wants rapidly absorbed protein (e.g. hydrolyzed protein).
    Well, there are no worries there, for sure... From the GRAS application:

"This product is a hydrolyzed, mechanically separated, membrane purified, fish peptide from fresh raw material. Proteins contain a mixture of mono, di-, and tri-peptides and may contain Omega-3 or may be a fat free version (typically <0.3% fish oil content)."
    Mike ~ R/D

27. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    It'll mix up like whey... Right now, the raw form is light/powdery; kind of like Trutein. That's before final flavoring/sweeteners.

"This product is a hydrolyzed, mechanically separated, membrane purified, fish peptide from fresh raw material. Proteins contain a mixture of mono, di-, and tri-peptides and may contain Omega-3 or may be a fat free version (typically <0.3% fish oil content)."
    thanks for the info, looks interesting!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

28. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

Yes, I want rapidly absorbing protein.

Doesn't taste good, but works really great. (hydro whey)
    OLYMPUS UK REP
  29. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

So it mixes like trutein on the thicker side compared to most whey blends? I hope i run into you guys @ The Arnold . would be great to meet you and Armando. Tyler is the man. who else from the team will be rolling along?
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

30. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Yes, I want rapidly absorbing protein.

Doesn't taste good, but works really great. (hydro whey)
    I'll have an answer for you as soon as I return. It's the number one question I have for him.

I'll say this, though, after spending the morning with the minerals/metals analysis, this is looking great.

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    So it mixes like trutein on the thicker side compared to most whey blends? I hope i run into you guys @ The Arnold . would be great to meet you and Armando. Tyler is the man. who else from the team will be rolling along?
    The consistency of the powder, right now, is similar to Trutein, but it doesn't mix the same way. Remember, it's a lighter powder.

So far, me, Alan, Armando, Tyler, Dodge, Josh/Daycrawler, and Mike Mooney will be there. Alan, Armando, and I have meetings scheduled for Friday and Saturday, so the rest of the team will probably be sticking together and running around.

I'm excited... hanging with some great friends on Friday night and team dinner probably on Saturday before Dodge and I drive back to MA on Sunday morning.
    Mike ~ R/D

31. Genomyx is pushing boundaries around nicely these days! Look forward to watching this one.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  32. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Nice, hopefully i can meet up with you on Friday/Saturday between a meeting. I will shoot armando a text and try to catch up with both of you just to meet you/introduce myself. Keep up the great work guys.
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com

33. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post

If its just mono to oligopeptides, then it is indeed a low MW.

34. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

If its just mono to oligopeptides, then it is indeed a low MW.
    If so then taste will be interesting, I don't even know what to imagine.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

35. So this does indeed come from fish correct? I am tired of seeing companies match some amino profile for beef and call it beef protein isolate or some crap like that. But if easily digested and hydrolyzed then it would be something I would purchase.

36. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    I'll have an answer for you as soon as I return. It's the number one question I have for him.

I'll say this, though, after spending the morning with the minerals/metals analysis, this is looking great.

The consistency of the powder, right now, is similar to Trutein, but it doesn't mix the same way. Remember, it's a lighter powder.

So far, me, Alan, Armando, Tyler, Dodge, Josh/Daycrawler, and Mike Mooney will be there. Alan, Armando, and I have meetings scheduled for Friday and Saturday, so the rest of the team will probably be sticking together and running around.

I'm excited... hanging with some great friends on Friday night and team dinner probably on Saturday before Dodge and I drive back to MA on Sunday morning.
    I am sorry we will miss the fun at the arnold. FishPro is going to be innovative and useful!
    Sarah
    Starting weight- 4/06- 245 LBS after birth of 2nd child
    Now 151 22.9% BF

37. Mind=blown. Very interested to hear feedback once this hits the market.

38. Fish farts bump.
  39. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

It was awesome to meet you guys this weekend

Tyler44 and Armando from the Expo:

1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com

40. Armando, Dodge, and I had the chance to meet with the developer on Thursday night in Ohio. Details of the conversation to come after I get some much needed sleep.
    Mike ~ R/D

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is there a proper way to stack methyls?
    By kevinhy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-24-2010, 05:21 PM
  2. Is there a good way to lower DHT?
    By nycjimi in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-28-2010, 12:56 AM
  3. Is there a safe way to lose some weight while on Test E?
    By Wudog in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 02:15 PM
  4. Liquid Clomid, is there a better way?
    By TheDiesel85 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-25-2009, 12:15 PM
  5. Is there an specific way to come off TRT therapy?
    By jimmylonghorn in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-26-2007, 06:00 PM