Fnutrition is looking for loggers! ACETYL-L-Carnitine....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Acetyl L-Carnitine is a modified amino acid that supports cellular production by assisting in the transport of fat into the mitochondria where it is oxidized and converted into ATP (chemical energy for the cell).*

Possible Benefits:
■Lowers stress and promotes a healthy heart
■Supplies the body with important, essential amino acids necessary for energy production
■Suppresses protein glycation which is the cause of cataracts
■Improves memory and overall cognitive function
■Significantly improves metabolic function
■Combats effects of aging (Prevents brain cell death and protects brain cells from degeneration due to aging and stress)
■Encased in all natural vegetarian capsules

we are looking for 5 dedicated loggers to review their experience with an updated log atleast 3 times a week and post a final review on nutra's website as well.....

must be in the US
must be atleast 18 yrs
please do not apply if your currently running multiple logs already

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Great product guys and gals. I use this as a staple to my cuts, it highly important to keep the mitochondia fueled so you can maximize that fat loss. Being 9 weeks from stage right now, I take this 3 times a day.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah buddy let's gooooooo!!

JRob23

JRob23

Awards
  • Established
Interested...how many bottles will be supplied for the run? 2-3?

JRob23

JRob23

Awards
  • Established
good question. im finding out now
Great because I or would say anyone would need close to a minimum of 2.5-3g to properly assess the effectiveness.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
it is for one bottle only, assuming we get 5 loggers i may be able to get two but no promises...

JRob23

JRob23

Awards
  • Established
Ok let me know the final verdict, pm me too if need be.

I'm a fan of alcar and could provide some good feedback for Fnutrition and everyone here at am ;)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
bump

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like a great product. Good luck guys!

DV663

DV663

Awards
lets have a brief explanation about yourself....
23 years old 6'2 been training for close to five years now. Started off at 170 and currently sitting at a solid 215 ~ 13-14% bf. looking to get down to around 9% @ 205lbs for my LE physical test in early april. Need that edge and hoping this product will do the trick.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
23 years old 6'2 been training for close to five years now. Started off at 170 and currently sitting at a solid 215 ~ 13-14% bf. looking to get down to around 9% @ 205lbs for my LE physical test in early april. Need that edge and hoping this product will do the trick.
Awesome, good luck! Alcar is the be oh em be!

jack_black

jack_black

Awards
I d like t o log this. I am 44. Lifting since age 16. 511 220 solid. Just coming back from a work injury. If this stuff helps cutting and memory I am in.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I d like t o log this. I am 44. Lifting since age 16. 511 220 solid. Just coming back from a work injury. If this stuff helps cutting and memory I am in.
Thanks for the app!

romangod

romangod

Awards
If you are not full up, I would like to log for you. At 59 yo, Acetyl-Carnitine is definitely a supplement of interest for me.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are not full up, I would like to log for you. At 59 yo, Acetyl-Carnitine is definitely a supplement of interest for me.
tell us a little more about yourself!

romangod

romangod

Awards
tell us a little more about yourself!
I have been a competitive athlete for many years. As I plan for retirement in 3 years at 62, I am striving to make significant realistic gains in my overall fitness. I am currently 165 lbs., 12% bf. My goal is to be 170 lbs., 8% bf as my standard operating base. I do strength training 3 days a week and cardio 2 days. On off days, I shoot hoops, bike, golf and chase my wife of 33 years around. ;)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been a competitive athlete for many years. As I plan for retirement in 3 years at 62, I am striving to make significant realistic gains in my overall fitness. I am currently 165 lbs., 12% bf. My goal is to be 170 lbs., 8% bf as my standard operating base. I do strength training 3 days a week and cardio 2 days. On off days, I shoot hoops, bike, golf and chase my wife of 33 years around. ;)
got a wife half your age?? I like your style! :)

thanks for the app! we definitely still have spots open

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump!!"

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
lets keep 'em coming....

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Here we go! I'm in!

HokiePride Application

Height: 6'5"
Weight: 352lbs

Goals of 2013:
I plan to get leaner, and more detailed. I hate the blocky powerlifter look. I consider myself a powerbuilder. So now I'm working on the asthetics side of things while maintaining strength #'s. Working out less, more work around the house and moving around more. Eating cleaner and going back to 3 squares a day and stopping at 6pm if i can help it. Back to military style of doing things. Adding in calisthenics during down time at the house as well.

New year, new plan and more detail. It may seem like I'm working out less but I actually have to do more around the home, like stocking and cutting wood to heat my home (save utilizing electric). I can get creative and carry multiple loads to house, upstairs and down stairs. To keep them going requires a lot of time to get up and go outside to get more. All the while chasing my little guy around helping wifey out.

Work Shedule
This will depend highly on my new drilling schedule. I'm now working as an Ass. Drilling Engineer {title change due after 6 months review to drop the {ass} from my name. We will be working a treachorous schedule of 7/7. Every third week I'm on night shift. It goes:

7 days on, 7days off, 7 nights on , 7 days off...................

Workout Schedule:

Mon: Chest/Back (Lats)
Tues: Legs/Lower back
Wed: Abs/Conditioning
Thurs: Conditioning
Fri: Delts/Arms/Light Chest

This was a template I used from Jan 2011 through June 2012: I gained from 405-565 (+160lbs) on my deadlift. Well since then I lost major strength for one reason or another and I can barely get 455lb off the floor. So I'm going back to a bread and butter program and think by starting over with what got me there I'll gain it fast and hard within 3 months. No hurry. Besides it gives me something to do on the lower end to strengthen everything from top to bttom and conentrate heavily on the lifts.

2013 is going to be a great year. I'm already starting this off right!

Previous Logs and Links {Sample}:

USPLABS Sponsored;
6'5" Road to a 500 Bench
HP Equiped with USPLABS N.O.W. {Necessities of War} PA and ready to go H.A.M.-Versa-1 Beta
IT's Arrived and 6 Weeks to IPA Powerlifting Nationals York, PA: Compound 20 Beta

SNS Sponsored Logs:
Serious Nutrition ReSolutions- Reduce XT + Green Coffee Bean
HPs Joint Venture with SNS Cissus XT!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Here we go! I'm in!

HokiePride Application

Goals of 2013:
I plan to get leaner, and more detailed. I hate the blocky powerlifter look. I consider myself a powerbuilder. So now I'm working on the asthetics side of things while maintaining strength #'s. Working out less, more work around the house and moving around more. Eating cleaner and going back to 3 squares a day and stopping at 6pm if i can help it. Back to military style of doing things. Adding in calisthenics during down time at the house as well.

New year, new plan and more detail. It may seem like I'm working out less but I actually have to do more around the home, like stocking and cutting wood to heat my home (save utilizing electric). I can get creative and carry multiple loads to house, upstairs and down stairs. To keep them going requires a lot of time to get up and go outside to get more. All the while chasing my little guy around helping wifey out.

Work Shedule
This will depend highly on my new drilling schedule. I'm now working as an Ass. Drilling Engineer {title change due after 6 months review to drop the {ass} from my name. We will be working a treachorous schedule of 7/7. Every third week I'm on night shift. It goes:

Workout Schedule:

This was a template I used from Jan 2011 through June 2012: I gained from 405-565 (+160lbs) on my deadlift. Well since then I lost major strength for one reason or another and I can barely get 455lb off the floor. So I'm going back to a bread and butter program and think by starting over with what got me there I'll gain it fast and hard within 3 months. No hurry. Besides it gives me something to do on the lower end to strengthen everything from top to bttom and conentrate heavily on the lifts.

USPLABS Sponsored;
6'5" Road to a 500 Bench
HP Equiped with USPLABS N.O.W. {Necessities of War} PA and ready to go H.A.M.-Versa-1 Beta
IT's Arrived and 6 Weeks to IPA Powerlifting Nationals York, PA: Compound 20 Beta

SNS Sponsored Logs:
nice app...

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here we go! I'm in!

HokiePride Application

Goals of 2013:

Work Shedule

Workout Schedule:

USPLABS Sponsored;
6'5" Road to a 500 Bench

SNS Sponsored Logs:
Now THAT'S a guy that knows whats up!

romangod

romangod

Awards
Kudos to our bro who is killing it. Best of times are ahead. Everyday in every way, I'm pushing to keep my head and heart in it.

JRob23

JRob23

Awards
  • Established
Hokiepride...good dude right there.

He'll definitely make a good pick.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Hokiepride...good dude right there.

He'll definitely make a good pick.
Appreciate it JRob and the other guys who complimented me. I'm on an iPhone and can't multiquote. I'm working hard to change the game in my world and look a way no one thought possible for a guy my age or size. This would be an awesome opportunity. If selected I will film a special lift at the end of the run. It's just a little something to give back to a company since they are being so generous. These lifts I perform are never done PR's. My most recent being a 495x1 with MARK BELLS SLINGSHOT. I did his for SNS. I never went over 475 on bench {Slingshot}.

Whoever you guys go with thanks for the consideration.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Getting some good apps Keep em comin AM familia!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
lets give it a few more days....

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I just got a few more bottles of Acetyl L Car in the mail the other day. It really helps me speed my cuts up, it optimizes my fat loss ability. I love it, I am a huge advocate of using LCAR when cutting. With Spring Break coming up there has to be some more peeps about to start their cut. Get those aps in and let Formutech Nutrition help you out.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sunday bump!!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
will be choosing tonight....

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get those apps in!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Here we go! I'm in!

HokiePride Application

Goals of 2013:

Work Shedule

Workout Schedule:

USPLABS Sponsored;
6'5" Road to a 500 Bench

SNS Sponsored Logs:
youre in. provide info

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
youre in. provide shipping info

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
youre in. provide info

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WOOT! congrats guys! looking forward to the logs!