Fnutrition is looking for loggers! ACETYL-L-Carnitine....

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post

    Ive been around, just posting mainly at night right now, I wil be working on nights for about 8-10 weeks. We had another supervisor go out on medical leave so i am covering for him. I am also doing two a days at the gym right now. I get off go do cardio abs and calves, then go home sleep till about 3 or so. I wake up, eat, get ready for the gym and do my evening weight training. then shower there, grab a bite to eat and head to work.

    I kinda volunteered for nights since I have two competitions coming up. It easier to do two a days. But it kills tha family life. I missed the first day of soccer practice for this season, I was bummed. But at least I will make all the games.
    Yikes that's quite the schedule!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  2. Fnutrition is looking for loggers! ACETYL-L-Carnitine....


    Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Ive been around, just posting mainly at night right now, I wil be working on nights for about 8-10 weeks. We had another supervisor go out on medical leave so i am covering for him. I am also doing two a days at the gym right now. I get off go do cardio abs and calves, then go home sleep till about 3 or so. I wake up, eat, get ready for the gym and do my evening weight training. then shower there, grab a bite to eat and head to work.

    I kinda volunteered for nights since I have two competitions coming up. It easier to do two a days. But it kills tha family life. I missed the first day of soccer practice for this season, I was bummed. But at least I will make all the games.
    Good luck at your competitions bro!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   
       


  3. I think you will like the little benifits ALCAR gives. To be honest, until my coach told me to start about a year ago or a little over, I had never even considered it. I added ALCAR and R+ALA, it really took my cuts to the next level. I also felt better. Another great thing was there was never a plateau it became consitent each week with what I was losing.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  4. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Good luck at your competitions bro!!
    I am really hoping to get my National Qualifier for this year right out of the gate, that way I can sit back and gain some more size till November. If not I will be staying lean to hit another in June.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  5. okay guys, info has been sent....
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    okay guys, info has been sent....
    so it begins!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  7. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    so it begins!
    Booyah!

  8. ive sent the winners a pm however the email addy is fueledmuscle @ gmail . com

    since there were only 3 winners im trying to have 2 bottles shipped per member. no promises though
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  9. That addy didn't work
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    That addy didn't work
    i believe i got it.
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  11. Ok. Cool.
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

  12. everything has been shipped, earlier in the week i believe
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  13. Hvactech, received my package today. I will link a log later today. It came with 1 bottle Alcar and some BCAA samples & Preworkout samples.

    I hope they send a second package. If not, I'm grateful to be chosen to run 1 bottle. I have to think of a lift to dedicate to this log. I got it, I'll reveal it at the end. It will be a PR attempt.
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

  14. Still waiting.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by romangod View Post
    Still waiting.
    it'll be there.....
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    Hvactech, received my package today. I will link a log later today. It came with 1 bottle Alcar and some BCAA samples & Preworkout samples.

    I hope they send a second package. If not, I'm grateful to be chosen to run 1 bottle. I have to think of a lift to dedicate to this log. I got it, I'll reveal it at the end. It will be a PR attempt.
    it just 1 bottle, lets us know how you like the samples..
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  17. just got mine in the mail 2day...excited to see some + results

    Sent via the iPhone

  18. The journey has begun and day 2 is ending. I'll get things rolling tomorrow with the log. Already have training day 1 recorded, intro coming in the AM.
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

  19. This is gonna be good
  20. Thumbs up


    Mine came yesterday. Day one is today. Thanks for the samples. I've used Volatile. Quality pre-work product!
  21. Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

  22. Please link your review/ logs here guys....
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  23. sorry, mine will be up soon. haven't been feeling well the past few days, I want to start it 100%...provide the most accurate review.

    Sent via the iPhone

  24. This is Day 4 on my run with ACETYL-L-Carnitine. While I feel this product will shine more as time goes by, I can say that I have noticed a clarity in thinking and an alertness in the morning as well as a hard to explain eagerness to "can on with it". More to come and I am excited to experience the longer term effects.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by romangod View Post
    This is Day 4 on my run with ACETYL-L-Carnitine. While I feel this product will shine more as time goes by, I can say that I have noticed a clarity in thinking and an alertness in the morning as well as a hard to explain eagerness to "can on with it". More to come and I am excited to experience the longer term effects.
    Is the log active?
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Andro Factory is looking for some loggers
    By Androfactory in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 11-19-2012, 02:28 PM
  2. Volatile opps Pt 2: Fahrenheit is looking for 5 more loggers
    By Bolanrox in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 10-19-2012, 10:10 PM
  3. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 09-09-2012, 12:08 AM
  4. GENOMYX IS LOOKING FOR LOGGERS: GUT HEALTH!!!!
    By Ajerone in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 10-02-2011, 05:28 AM
  5. AI Sports Nutrition is looking for even more loggers!
    By UNCnate in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: 09-14-2011, 09:43 PM
Log in
Log in