Now is your chance to log are new fat burner. .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Now is your chance to log our new fat burner. .

Please take a look at the ingredient profile.
7-Keto DHEA (7-OXO DHEA),T2 (3,5-Diiodo-L-Thyronine),Tyr-Somatostatin,Iodotyrosine Deiodinase, L-Tyrosine,Potassium Iodide,Selenium

We are looking for 6 loggers to try out our new weight loss product. This will be a first come first serve deal. Please have a detailed log and if you can post 3-5 times a week that would be great.

Post up your stats to apply!

Mross65

Mross65

Awards
I would be willing to log this product for you. Right now I am weighing in at around 290-300 depending on week. I am 5ft 11in and 25. I'm a currently on a training program that is 5 days a week and involves powerlifting type training. Current supplements I take are very few actually this month I am only taking a multivitamin and some joint support supplement. Diet is pretty standard 3 meals and 2 shakes. Around 2100 calories. I am willing to post 3-5 times a week. This would be my first log but I assure you I will be very diligent in my logging.

Rodel

Awards
I'm willing Aswell, I'm 19 5'11

And 156 lbs. I'm currently training 6 times a week for the Air Force para rescue and I'm trying to reduce my body fat percentage by gaining lean cut muscle. I can log on 5 times a week, and for exercises I do 5 sets 20 reps almost every body part everyday cardio abs and weights soley on my sixth day

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to log it, as I am currently cutting. I need to get rid of at least 10 more pounds, perhaps 20. I am at 170lbs, 5'9" or so, looking for 160 or lower this next couple of months.
I am a Ranger Medic at Fort Benning,GA. I am currently post hip surgery, doing P90X to cut and rehab my hips.
I am no stranger to fat burners, as I have spent a small fortune on OEP in the last 5 years. I would definitely log it like a champ!!
I cn post at least days a week. I left the 7th day for "life happens" and such, but probably all 7 days.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm willing Aswell, I'm 19 5'11

And 156 lbs. I'm currently training 6 times a week for the Air Force para rescue and I'm trying to reduce my body fat percentage by gaining lean cut muscle. I can log on 5 times a week, and for exercises I do 5 sets 20 reps almost every body part everyday cardio abs and weights soley on my sixth day
5-11 and 156?!!?!?! How can you need to cut if you have any muscle?

I did a cut down to 156 @ ~8% bf, but I am 5-7

Rodel

Awards
5-11 and 156?!!?!?! How can you need to cut if you have any muscle?

I did a cut down to 156 @ ~8% bf, but I am 5-7
Dude I used to be 280lbs and I'm slowly getting rid of the excess, I just need something to give it more of a push

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude I used to be 280lbs and I'm slowly getting rid of the excess, I just need something to give it more of a push
CONGRATS!!!!! But now time to add some muscle. I think a lean, muscular 175 would be great at 5-11

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Please keep the applications coming. This is really beneficial for heavier people with higher bf but will still work with lower bf as well. Usually when your under 15% it starts to come down to diet and cardio. Look at me I'm at 7% and to lower this may help but really it's me cutting down on carbs Etc.

Rodel

Awards
Please keep the applications coming. This is really beneficial for heavier people with higher bf but will still work with lower bf as well. Usually when your under 15% it starts to come down to diet and cardio. Look at me I'm at 7% and to lower this may help but really it's me cutting down on carbs Eric.
I actually am exactly at 15 percent lol, but if you really don't think this will help then I can drop out, I'm always looking for great advice :)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It can't hurt but how's your diet like?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fruits are carbs. Shift those carbs to the weekend.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You are not disqualified, I'm just point out the fact that compared to someone with higher bf you may not see a big difference relative to someone that is lets say 30% vs 10%

Rodel

Awards
You are not disqualified, I'm just point out the fact that compared to someone with higher bf you may not see a big difference relative to someone that is lets say 30% vs 10%
Oh alright, still thanks for all the advice :)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just don't want you to be disappointed compared to some one that looses 8lbs vs lets say 3lbs in 30 days.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
I would be willing to log this product for you. Right now I am weighing in at around 290-300 depending on week. I am 5ft 11in and 25. I'm a currently on a training program that is 5 days a week and involves powerlifting type training. Current supplements I take are very few actually this month I am only taking a multivitamin and some joint support supplement. Diet is pretty standard 3 meals and 2 shakes. Around 2100 calories. I am willing to post 3-5 times a week. This would be my first log but I assure you I will be very diligent in my logging.
You're in bro. Pm your addy.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Drewsicle and rodel- you guys are both in as well. Pm me your addys and we'll get ya set up ASAP.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Three more spots fellas! Post up if you'd like to give it a try!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What does "me your addys mean" sorry I suck at abbreviations
Send him your mailing address in a private message.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I'm trying to lean out so I've been eating lots of meat fruits and veggies and little carbs and fats
You need fats, don't cut those out lol. If you do you will feel ****ty cuz 1. Fats are crucial to hormone production and 2. Fats keep you full since you are at deficit calories that really makes the difference in your ability to keep going.

I'd say .8 grams protein per lb, .5 grams of fat per lb and then fill the rest with carbs to your 500 calorie UNDER maintenance mark. Add in 3 cardio days of nice steady 200-300 even 400 calorie sessions. If the patch does the trick then you will 1. Get awesome results and 2. Be happy

And that's really what it's all about :)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where is my mailing address located?
Wherever you receive mail or would like the product shipped. Your house? P.O. box? He wants to send you the product so you can try/log it.

Rodel

Awards
Wherever you receive mail or would like the product shipped. Your house? P.O. box? He wants to send you the product so you can try/log it.
Wow... I'm so sorry man, okay I'm done being stupid haha

r.parfait

Awards
32 yrs old, 204 lbs, 21% b/f, looking to get right around 180-185 lean down to 13-14% b/f. I have a 3 day split routine, with 3 cardio days on non-weight days, one rest day. LMK, thx

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
32 yrs old, 204 lbs, 21% b/f, looking to get right around 180-185 lean down to 13-14% b/f. I have a 3 day split routine, with 3 cardio days on non-weight days, one rest day. LMK, thx
Good luck with your cut brother. Other than a fat burner, check out leangains.com. Intermittent fasting is real, and it works. You can't keep the weight on. It is pretty awesome. But, don't take my word for it, try it.

While IF is effective, you still need a quality fat burner to give you energy and supress your appetite, and melt the fat away.

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
6'1.5 235 pounds. 21% bf. Training in Athletic training right now for warrior dash, spartan race and a possible tough mudder this summer as well as 8 5ks, and 3 10k's. Looking to get back down to 180-185. Can log 4-5 times a week and will give an honest review!

My training is :

Monday : Strength and Cardio
Tuesday : HIIT Cardio
Wed : Shoulders and Core and Cardio
Thurs : HIIT Cardio
Fri : Strength and Cardio
Sat : HIIT Cardio
Sun : Usually backyard football with friends!

Diet is relatively clean with a cheat meal once a week. Looking forward to a good fat burner!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6'1.5 235 pounds. 21% bf. Training in Athletic training right now for warrior dash, spartan race and a possible tough mudder this summer as well as 8 5ks, and 3 10k's. Looking to get back down to 180-185. Can log 4-5 times a week and will give an honest review!

My training is :

Diet is relatively clean with a cheat meal once a week. Looking forward to a good fat burner!
nice workout brother. That looks like some military type stuff. ;)

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Bro, really trying to turn it up until spring when all of this stuff starts for me. I have been as heavy as 336, as low as 186 now at 232. I need to get back into shape for this stuff and take top of my class. I have never finished under 3rd in my age group in any races so far but they have all been in my 5 k's which have all been about 21-22.5 minutes.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would love to log this fat burner. I am currently 200 pounds,looking to cut down to 180-185. We'll see how the recomp goes. Does this product affect muscle mass, or strictly fat. I have tried oxyelite pro, actually many bottles of it, and it works friggin great, but I feel like I lost some of my LBM with OEP. I am looking for a new fat burner. After I left the military, I put on some weight.
I would do my best to log your product every day.

heyhuggy

heyhuggy

Awards
What's going on Team AM! I'll throw my hat into this one as well...been lifting for nearly 10 years, 25 years old, currently between 205-210lbs, 6'3, right around 18% BF. Realistically would like to strip half of my body fat percentage. Have taken the past few weeks doing some conditioning and moderate cardio while getting diet in tip-top excellent shape and planning new program. Will be following a Gironda-style program:

Mon-Chest/back
Tues-HIIT cardio
Wed-Legs/Abs
Thurs-HIIT cardio
Fri-Arms/Shoulders
Sat/Sun-Conditioning, moderate cardio

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There are some Awesome applications so far.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Height: 5'9
Weight: 166lbs
target weight/bf: 160lbs/13% bf
Diet: cut, just doin cardio and abs till i can get down to a good bf percentage
bf: 18-20% estimated
been cutting since jan started with 30min+ cardio/day everyday and abs every other day. logging reduce xt right now out of my own stash and would like to give this a shot. tried 7keto before and loved it with a carb deficit which i am doing right now. can log 5/week for sure and can commit

Rodel

Awards
Well I'm getting ready to log this everyday, when is it supposed to come in? Oh and I enlist in the Air Force tomorrow :) another reason to lean out before I get sent out

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established

My training is :

solid app! Your in brotha! Pm. Me your shipping address.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
age: 22Height: 5'9Weight: 166lbstarget weight/bf: 160lbs/13% bfDiet: cut, just doin cardio and abs till i can get down to a good bf percentagebf: 18-20% estimatedbeen cutting since jan started with 30min+ cardio/day everyday and abs every other day. logging reduce xt right now out of my own stash and would like to give this a shot. tried 7keto before and loved it with a carb deficit which i am doing right now. can log 5/week for sure and can commit
You too my man- pm your addy, your in.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
What's going on Team AM! I'll throw my hat into this one as well...been lifting for nearly 10 years, 25 years old, currently between 205-210lbs, 6'3, right around 18% BF. Realistically would like to strip half of my body fat percentage. Have taken the past few weeks doing some conditioning and moderate cardio while getting diet in tip-top excellent shape and planning new program. Will be following a Gironda-style program:Mon-Chest/backTues-HIIT cardioWed-Legs/AbsThurs-HIIT cardioFri-Arms/ShouldersSat/Sun-Conditioning, moderate cardio
Great app! Gironda style, huh? Dude had some pretty interesting theories... Have you ever tried his "gainer" drinks- heavy cream and ginger ale? Anyways you are in too brotha- send a pm with your addy.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I'm getting ready to log this everyday, when is it supposed to come in? Oh and I enlist in the Air Force tomorrow :) another reason to lean out before I get sent out

Congrats on joining brother!!

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
Bigger guy here. If there's a spot still open, I'd love it.

22 years old
6'2
255 looking to cut down to 215-225
Healthy diet.
lift 5 days a weeks
Cardio 6 days a week

Cary K

Cary K

Awards

My training is :

Hell yea bro, you're gonna meet your goal of being shredded by the time you go to VB!!!

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Hell yea bro, you're gonna meet your goal of being shredded by the time you go to VB!!!
Thats the goal Cary! I was gonna run some 7Keto and Alpha T2 but the profile of this fits to a T man, couldnt pass it up!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is awesome and I'm looking forward to every ones log.

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking forward to logging! Thanks for allowing me to log.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
I believe I have everyone's info... Will be passing it on to the boss man tonight and should be able to get packs out ASAP!