Now is your chance to log are new fat burner. .

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    add on question. WOuld stims from pre-workouts interfere or react? What about other stims such as caffeine?
    How about taking ZMA?
    The formula works through a stim free pathway so in theory it absolutely could be stacked with stims or other fat loss products if the user so desired. If you have already been using a stimmed pre I think it would be fine to continue using. Same goes for the zma, it's your prerogative.

2. Mine came in today! Just checked tonight cause I had work, imma start tomorrow because its late but just wanted to log that its in!

3. are.
    Cultivating Mass.
    •   

4. If your diet is on par than this is all you really need. They formulated it like that for a reason!!!
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

5. So I ended up putting it on last night, and I almost ate everything I saw today.. Why am I soo hungry?

6. Hey guys would everyone please post a link to their log in this thread. Thanks.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Rodel View Post
    So I ended up putting it on last night, and I almost ate everything I saw today.. Why am I soo hungry?
    Honestly probably just in your head...nothing in the formula should be promoting hunger.

8. Don't have enough posts to link but its up. Rreppert1 tackles the ageforce fat loss patch in sponsored section.
    *~The Pain You Feel Today, Will Be the Strength You Feel Tomorrow~*

9. Quote Originally Posted by rreppert1 View Post
    Don't have enough posts to link but its up. Rreppert1 tackles the ageforce fat loss patch in sponsored section.
    And here is your link my brother. Good into!!

Rreppert1 Tackles the AgeForce Fat Loss Patch *SPONSORED*

10. Second post will go up tonight, first week is underway. Not enough posts to attach link, title is My Experience with AgeForce DHEA Patch, under Supplement Reviews/Logs.
    Progress leads to success.

11. Quote Originally Posted by heyhuggy View Post
    Second post will go up tonight, first week is underway. Not enough posts to attach link, title is My Experience with AgeForce DHEA Patch, under Supplement Reviews/Logs.
    Here is your link brother!!!! Get it!!
    My Experience with AgeForce DHEA weightloss Patches

12. So far nothing amazing, I don't feel weak. But no real changes yet, fith patch tonight

13. Quote Originally Posted by Rodel View Post
    So far nothing amazing, I don't feel weak. But no real changes yet, fith patch tonight
    Dude ,please, you need to start your own log in your own thread...and post the link in here. You should have already done this.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Rodel View Post
    So far nothing amazing, I don't feel weak. But no real changes yet, fith patch tonight
    Subbed!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

15. Rodel you are a trip

16. Sorry guys. Started my log a week ago I will post a link in this thread after I get home from work.

17. Anyone been checking out my log!? first week done! Link is above "MY EXPERIENCE WITH AGEFORCE"!
    Progress leads to success.

18. Quote Originally Posted by heyhuggy View Post
    Anyone been checking out my log!? first week done! Link is above "MY EXPERIENCE WITH AGEFORCE"!
    Yes. I'm watching closely.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Your chance to Log Volatile and Endurance! 3 lucky winners
    By Bolanrox in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 11-18-2012, 09:56 PM
  2. Time to get Lit Up! your chance to log appnuts litup
    By flightposite in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 176
    Last Post: 12-26-2011, 09:05 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-27-2011, 10:46 PM