Casey just DROPPED A BOMB!Here is some information you may be interested in...
Coveted 8:1:1 BCAA Ratio PLUS the addition of these key aminos:
We are VERY proud to announce these exciting updates to our massively popular product line!
8:1:1 BCAA with Key Exercise Amino Acids
50% MORE Aminos PER Serving!*
15 grams of BCAA's & other key exercise amino's per serving!
- Glycene: Supplementing with this amino around exercise is very important because muscles release more glycine during fasted exercise than any other amino, which creates a catabolic state.
- Alanine: Also released at very high rates during fasted exercise, making supplementation important to preventing a catabolic state.
- : The most abundant amino acid in skeletal muscle. A recent animal study demonstrated that when muscles are low in , muscle function and performance were significantly reduced.
- Lysine: This essential amino acid has been shown to preservein a protein starved state.
NEW: Upgraded Flavor Profile! Available in Fruit Punch, Watermelon & Blue Raspberry Flavors!
ARE YOU TAKING CARBS AROUND YOUR WORKOUT?IF SO, HERES WHY YOU NEED MODERN BCAA+:
A couple of key amino acids in Modern BCAA+ when ingested with a carb source have some rather amazing effects.
- The first has shown that when it is ingested with carbs, it allows you to take advantage of the anabolic potential of the hormone insulin, while minimizing the potential lipogenic effects. This is important because insulin is a highly anabolic hormone with respect to skeletal muscle, yet, insulin can cause fat gain. This particular amino, however, seems to allow the body to take advantage of the anabolic effects of insulin upon skeletal muscle, without the risk of gaining fat...
- The second amino acid has been shown to have similarly beneficial effects. When this amino was ingested with a carb source, it was able tothe anabolic potential of insulin while minimizing the lipogenic effects of insulin. The key takeaway from both of these ingredients is that you want to maximize the levels of the highly anabolic hormone insulin, yet minimize its lipogenic potential since insulin doesnt discriminate between being highly anabolic to muscle or fat. By utilizing these key amino acids, you can maintain or even improve the anabolic potential of insulin upon skeletal muscle, while reducing the lipogenic or fat gaining effects the hormone can have.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.