\\How do YOU stack up? TELL us to WIN USPlabs VERSA-1 & MORE! //

Page 12 of 14 First ... 1011121314 Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    I was wondering the same
    Maybe Casey could chime in?
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Maybe Casey could chime in?
    Lol he is probably sleepin
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Damn, looks like I have some more work to do. I don't think the wife is going to like it, but I'm not to be outdone.
    @tuffguy, you snagged 4 of those bulk deals? Nice move.
    Lol I snaked 7. Over 3 different orders. I couldnt believe the sale was still on. When I checked the website I saw the sale and I added 2/3 to my shopping cart lol. I'm a sucker.

    I love supplements. So I look for the deals and ill take freebies and ill be a logger of anything that will help me recomp.

    So those looking for loggers I'm your man lol.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    btw why isnt USP in the supp company section anymore?
    Man, I thought I was the only one...I thought I did something to my settings to block the entire section LOL. Still learning how to navigate through AM.
    USPlabs Product Educator | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Tuffguy80 View Post

    Lol I snaked 7. Over 3 different orders. I couldnt believe the sale was still on. When I checked the website I saw the sale and I added 2/3 to my shopping cart lol. I'm a sucker.

    I love supplements. So I look for the deals and ill take freebies and ill be a logger of anything that will help me recomp.

    So those looking for loggers I'm your man lol.
    I have 8 lol.
    •   
       


  6. we want answers!!!
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  7. I'm sure there's a good explanation, will just have to wait for the superiors to chime in
    USPlabs Product Educator | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements

  8. New usp labs!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  9. Quote Originally Posted by thr33x View Post
    New usp labs!
    awwww yeauh!!!!!!
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  10. I believe that the DAA and the Agmatine are the beginning of more single ingredient products. This info was posted somewhere on here last month.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I believe that the DAA and the Agmatine are the beginning of more single ingredient products. This info was posted somewhere on here last month.
    That's awesome! I love single products just so i can throw some in here and there
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    DAA.. oh man

    Stack with Prime/Versa-1 = EPIC EPIC Gains + Test Powder?

    This is getting insane!
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    DAA.. oh man

    Stack with Prime/Versa-1 = EPIC EPIC Gains + Test Powder?

    This is getting insane!
    I'm looking forward to it. I wouldn't stack it with Test Powder (if that's what you meant) since they're both DAA, but using it at the end of a 4 week TP run would be great (or vice versa).
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    btw why isnt USP in the supp company section anymore?
    We are retooling our marketing efforts to take full advantage of the forum that currently had not been well maintained.

    All positives, don't worry! We're here at AM to stay!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  15. Quote Originally Posted by thr33x View Post
    New usp labs!
    When's it dropping

  16. Name:  detonation_stack_reflect_medium.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  14.0 KB


    WHAT?!!!
    NP special right now.
    Says Blue Raz in the store though

  17. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    We are retooling our marketing efforts to take full advantage of the forum that currently had not been well maintained.

    All positives, don't worry! We're here at AM to stay!
    Yes and more of us will be helping out around here as well to make the experience better for everyone.
    GAINZZZ....

  18. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Name:  detonation_stack_reflect_medium.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  14.0 KB


    WHAT?!!!
    NP special right now.
    Says Blue Raz in the store though

    Yeah man! The blue raz is off the chain!

    GIVEAWAY coming up!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    We are retooling our marketing efforts to take full advantage of the forum that currently had not been well maintained.

    All positives, don't worry! We're here at AM to stay!
    Casey --- The man with the PLAN!
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Yeah man! The blue raz is off the chain!

    GIVEAWAY coming up!
    It seems like all USP labs does is giveaway.. i always wonder how they do make a profit sometimes



    Kidding.

    Such a very very curteous company that loves their consumers and gives back. A true aspect of legit customer service.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Yeah man! The blue raz is off the chain!

    GIVEAWAY coming up!
    USPLabs is off the chain. Giveaway after giveaway.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post

    Yeah man! The blue raz is off the chain!

    GIVEAWAY coming up!
    Ill def be getting in on that one!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post
    Nice thanks for posting this! This is a great deal and very helpful especial for us folks that drop a ton of money on supplements. My wife just gives me the hairy eyeball sometimes. Actually more like daggers lol. :-)

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Tuffguy80 View Post

    Nice thanks for posting this! This is a great deal and very helpful especial for us folks that drop a ton of money on supplements. My wife just gives me the hairy eyeball sometimes. Actually more like daggers lol. :-)
    Yeah bro, I get that a lot too.. And yes thank goodness for promos.. Haha

  25. Quote Originally Posted by thr33x View Post
    New usp labs!
    Yeah buddy!!!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  26. Quote Originally Posted by thr33x View Post
    New usp labs!
    Oh wow!
    Follow along the DTPv3 run: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/283899-ricroc-puts-dtvpv3.html

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Tuffguy80 View Post
    ...My wife just gives me the hairy eyeball sometimes. Actually more like daggers lol. :-)
    Classic!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  28. got my package! my cut stack is looking pretty darn good!
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  29. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    got my package! my cut stack is looking pretty darn good!
    Awesome! They'll be a part of my upcoming cut as well.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How do you add oats to your diet?
    By Moyer in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 02-14-2016, 09:50 AM
  2. Do you wake up in the middle of the night to drink a shake?
    By rake922 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 01-26-2009, 10:01 PM
  3. How do you want to die?
    By Chad in forum General Chat
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-05-2007, 02:09 PM
  4. How do you tell if Jintropin is real or not?
    By bigdiddy in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-27-2005, 05:22 PM
  5. how do you flatten out and not bulk up?
    By evol in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-15-2005, 03:53 PM
Log in
Log in