Performax Labs introduces our newest Rep.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Although he has been with the company since the beginning we would like to introduce him to anabolic minds.

Welcome 'Dr.Veritas' to AnabolicMinds

He is a prospective medical school applicant and has recently moved back after finishing a Health Careers Program at Harvard University. Since moving back he plans on spending a lot of time helping out with Performax Labs while also conducting Testosterone Research at UCLA BIOMED and fulfilling his various academic endeavors.

Dr.Veritas has been an avid weightlifter for many years with great knowledge in Supplements, Training and Nutrition. We feel like he'd be a great addition to Anabolic Minds community, given his experiences and passion for helping others. We're very happy to have him here!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
welcome!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome! Welcome! Someone with an in depth knowledge base of testosterone is ALWAYS welcome in my book!!! Good to have you!!

- Valdez

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Were really happy to have him here, he is new to forums but has a lot of knowledge to offer. He should be signing on soon!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
welcome aboard! ;)

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I believe he is doing research for testosterone replacement therapy but i dont believe he is working on a oral trt. He can explain in more detail when he arrives!

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone! Thanks for the warm AM forum weclome, I'm truly excited working with Performax Labs and interacting with fellow AM forum users. Please feel free to ask Adizzle or myself for any supplement related inquiries, we're here for your questions and providing community support.

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Is he working on the new oral TRT I've heard about ?!
@chedapalooza: I'm not currently working on the oral TRT. I'm currently involved with TRT research involving the administration of Androgel 1.62% and evaluating the beneficial impacts on Bone Density, lean body composition, and blood glucose levels in Hypogonadal men.

I will be learning quite a bit more regarding endocrine function and ways to increasing sereum Testosterone levels. I'm currently involved with such research, while taking a few additional courses in biochemistry and epidemiology prior to studying for the MCATs. Although, I'm quite well versed in physiology, nutrition and pharmacology, I have only finished up my Pre-Medical studies thus far. I was a former UC Berkeley graduate with a degree in Economics and a minor in Public Health/City Planning who later moved on to working in Finance. I ditched that career path due to my interest in Sports Nutrition, as well as pursuing a career in Medicine. It's a long haul, but the world needs some doctors!

-Dr.Veritas

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@chedapalooza: I'm not currently working on the oral TRT. I'm currently involved with TRT research involving the administration of Androgel 1.62% and evaluating the beneficial impacts on Bone Density, lean body composition, and blood glucose levels in Hypogonadal men.

I will be learning quite a bit more regarding endocrine function and ways to increasing sereum Testosterone levels. I'm currently involved with such research, while taking a few additional courses in biochemistry and epidemiology prior to studying for the MCATs. Although, I'm quite well versed in physiology, nutrition and pharmacology, I have only finished up my Pre-Medical studies thus far. I was a former UC Berkeley graduate with a degree in Economics and a minor in Public Health/City Planning who later moved on to working in Finance. I ditched that career path due to my interest in Sports Nutrition, as well as pursuing a career in Medicine. It's a long haul, but the world needs some doctors!

-Dr.Veritas
Nice good luck and congrats !

I'll pm you about androgel n my current trt status if u don't mind?

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Nice good luck and congrats !

I'll pm you about androgel n my current trt status if u don't mind?

Sure I'll go ahead and take a look at it. Anything Testosterone related generally captures my interest.

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Nice to see a dr aboard
I want to make it clear. I'm not a physician just yet! Luckily I'm working with some of the brightest and influential physicians in the field of Endocrinology.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Although he is not yet a doctor we are very happy to have this bright mind aboard Performax Labs!

As well, it just so happens our next product release is a..........testosterone booster, who woulda thought!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome aboard for sure nice to see new faces on the board.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
welcome! mind telling me what this even means?
That most likely means he is undergrad college student who is planning on applying. Most likely bio or chem major. Doing research like this looks really good

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That most likely means he is undergrad college student who is planning on applying. Most likely bio or chem major. Doing research like this looks really good
I believe this is correct, however he will be in here today to answer any questions you guys may have!

As well to celebrate him joining AM we will be giving out some FREE bottles of PowerMax but ill let him announce the details!!

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
welcome! mind telling me what this even means?

I think dkgreene88 hit the head on the nail. I wouldn't necessarily say I'm an undergraduate student or your typical pre-med student. My undergraduate studies was in Economics and conducted various research projects related to Public Health and Diabetes prior working in Finance. My knowledge in nutrition and diabetes management is what lead me to quit my career in Finance.

Summary:

2005-2010:Economics B.A./City Planning/Public Health minors from UC Berkeley
2010-2011:Investment Banking Renewable Energy ,Multiple Myeloma Bone Cancer Research, Volunteer Student researcher Endocrinology Dept.
2011-2013: Health Careers Program through Harvard University(basically my pre-med business), Diabetes Research at Joslin Diabetes Center
2013-2014/15: Angrogel/TRT research; coursework in exercise physiology, biochemistry, pharmacology, epidemiology

I'm a career changer in terms of your typical pre-med applicant. Unlike other students, I'm in no rush to apply. I'd like to gain 1-2 years of research specifically in Endocrinology and hypogonadal disorders prior to applying. It's a long haul either way, why not do it right?

Hope this clears some things up!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I've read about people with diabetes having issues using some supplements and how they can benefit from their diet when weightlifting.
I think you have an edge in formulating and educating because of your background.

Very cool

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Keep the questions coming guys, I'm stoked being here and helping anyway I can!

In becoming the latest Performax Labs online rep along with Adizzle means quite a bit to me! I feel privileged working with a company that takes a results based approach to formulation, which is what I expect from the supplement industry.

I think this awesome news calls for a celebration and Dr.Veritas coming with a badass Anabolic Minds debut! How does another Powermax forum contest sound to you guys?

5 free tubs....10 perhaps? What do you good bros think?

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Thanks alot Budman7811! I find the application of lifestyle modifications in medicine key to preventing diseases and extending the onset of disease. My personal experience, struggling with genetic predisposition to diabetes, hypothyroidism, gynocomastia allowed me to witness the benefits of adjusting lifestyle factors. With years of researching, dieting, training beginning since the 6th grade, I've managed to overcome many of health complications and hormonal abnormalities without the administration of prescription drugs.

For that reason, I want to take my time conducting endocrinological research while learning more of long term impacts on disease prevalence with a preventative approach. Doctors and Pharms love pushing pills to treat diseases, but placing an emphasis on preventing and curing diseases seems to be overlooked. Doctors, and future Doctors such as myself need to be well versed in nutrition, exercise physiology and supplementation to make the most of patient evaluations. I guess FDA/Pharms influence is far too great and there is money to be made so long diseases are diagnosed and treated.

I've read about people with diabetes having issues using some supplements and how they can benefit from their diet when weightlifting.
I think you have an edge in formulating and educating because of your background.

Very cool

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I think dkgreene88 hit the head on the nail. I wouldn't necessarily say I'm an undergraduate student or your typical pre-med student. My undergraduate studies was in Economics and conducted various research projects related to Public Health and Diabetes prior working in Finance. My knowledge in nutrition and diabetes management is what lead me to quit my career in Finance.

Summary:

2010-2011:Investment Banking Renewable Energy ,Multiple Myeloma Bone Cancer Research, Volunteer Student researcher Endocrinology Dept.
2011-2013: Health Careers Program through Harvard University(basically my pre-med business), Diabetes Research at Joslin Diabetes Center
2013-2014/15: Angrogel/TRT research; coursework in exercise physiology, biochemistry, pharmacology, epidemiology

I'm a career changer in terms of your typical pre-med applicant. Unlike other students, I'm in no rush to apply. I'd like to gain 1-2 years of research specifically in Endocrinology and hypogonadal disorders prior to applying. It's a long haul either way, why not do it right?

Nice!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Keep the questions coming guys, I'm stoked being here and helping anyway I can!

In becoming the latest Performax Labs online rep along with Adizzle means quite a bit to me! I feel privileged working with a company that takes a results based approach to formulation, which is what I expect from the supplement industry.

I think this awesome news calls for a celebration and Dr.Veritas coming with a badass Anabolic Minds debut! How does another Powermax forum contest sound to you guys?

5 free tubs....10 perhaps? What do you good bros think?
Did everyone miss this part, i think hes trying to give out FREE PRODUCT!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Alright maybe you guys overlooked my previous post. Performax Labs and myself will be creating a contest for all AM members, and plan on giving out 10 Free Powermax Tubs. Yes, you read that correctly, 10 FREE POWERMAX TUBS!

It's already pretty great that we allow anyone to try a sample absolutely risk free, right?

Well let the giveaways begin. Stay tuned for details and contest rules/restrictions. From day one we have believed in this product, glad to see more and more doing the same as well! Thanks for the support and love guys. I think a contest would be a great way for me to reach out to the AM community and make a proper introduction.

-Dr.Veritas

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Summary:

So why do you call yourself a dr.? Not being rude just wondering... I have my masters and teaching credential but I wouldn't call myself a teacher until I had finished. Is this common? Welcome anyways!

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
So why do you call yourself a dr.? Not being rude just wondering... I have my masters and teaching credential but I wouldn't call myself a teacher until I had finished. Is this common? Welcome anyways!
Afi140, I can totally see your perspective on the use of "Dr." and how it maybe misleading to some. I'm in no way stating I'm a board certified physician or M.D.

Dr.Veritas was just something that encompasses my character and future aspirations.

-I want to be a Doctor, hence the "Dr."
-I pride myself on integrity, truth and virtue, hence the latin word "Veritas"

As I've mentioned earlier, I would like more physicians taking a stand on preventative measures and lifestyle modifications in the treatment of patients. The pill-pushing and 10 minute consultation type of doctor is not who I want to become. A doctor of truth and virtue is what I aspire to be.

On the forums I want to bring the truth and help others as well with unbiased and valuable insight.

That was way too long, I guess my name sounded way more sickkk @ the time..haha

-Dr.Veritas

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks alot Budman7811! I find the application of lifestyle modifications in medicine key to preventing diseases and extending the onset of disease. My personal experience, struggling with genetic predisposition to diabetes, hypothyroidism, gynocomastia allowed me to witness the benefits of adjusting lifestyle factors. With years of researching, dieting, training beginning since the 6th grade, I've managed to overcome many of health complications and hormonal abnormalities without the administration of prescription drugs.

For that reason, I want to take my time conducting endocrinological research while learning more of long term impacts on disease prevalence with a preventative approach. Doctors and Pharms love pushing pills to treat diseases, but placing an emphasis on preventing and curing diseases seems to be overlooked. Doctors, and future Doctors such as myself need to be well versed in nutrition, exercise physiology and supplementation to make the most of patient evaluations. I guess FDA/Pharms influence is far too great and there is money to be made so long diseases are diagnosed and treated.
So did you just call different endo offices and request a chance to volunteer? I'm wanting to get into endocrinology, as a PA though, I couldn't do much more school lol, let alone med school!

- Valdez

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
So did you just call different endo offices and request a chance to volunteer? I'm wanting to get into endocrinology, as a PA though, I couldn't do much more school lol, let alone med school!- Valdez
Hey Valdez,Sorry for the delay, the research position has been kicking my ass this week with numerous conferences and inability to get online as frequently. It's funny that you mention "calling differen endo offices," thats essentially how I started off my approach. I would identify all department chairs and research coordinators, and do quite a bit of homework on their research/publications. Lets just say I sent 50+ personalized cover letters before landing my current position. I'm sure having relatively prestigious academic institutions on my resume helped get my foot in the door. But what differentiated myself from others, was my level of preparation for specific positions and my hunger to learn. I made it clear, I'm not simply trying to enhance my medical school candidate profile, meaning I want to commit considerable amount of time.I'm blessed to having the opportunity to work alongside Dr. Ronald Swerdloff, who is a legend within the endocrinological community. Dude the amount of schooling makes me cringe at times, but it's the light at the end of the tunnel that keeps me going.