MAN the F@(# Up

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

MAN the F&(K UP

It’s finally time for some of you Nancys to MAN the F^(K up, so we’re going to help with that. One lucky winner will receive a bottle of PR-XT, Nolvadren XT and Gameday from us to log. All you have to do to be entered for this is to go into the store, rate one of these three products and do a write up of why you liked the product as much as you did. After you post your review in the store post what you had to say in this thread. Contest will end on 2/18.

-Rate product in store
-Write in store review
-Post said review in this thread

Requirements
-US resident
-18 or older
-must complete log once product arrives

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
badda boom!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow what an amazing opportunity!!! How I wish I could apply!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great opportunity from a generous company with products that work! Get in here guys!

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Monday morning bump. Making sure you doods are starting off the week right knowing about this awesome promo. ;)

neddo

neddo

Awards
I've awared a few regulars of this thread... Hoping to get some more feedback in hyunhh.

MANup PEOPLES. Free ish is on the line, nothing further needed!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've awared a few regulars of this thread... Hoping to get some more feedback in hyunhh.

MANup PEOPLES. Free ish is on the line, nothing further needed!
Indeed. Posting up a review for a supplement you received. And get awarded more. Doesn't get any easier!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I might enter here depending on a response I get regarding a previous logging commitment that has been held up. Only thing holding me back right now!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wrote a review in the store, but its not up yet. Does it take time to process?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[h=3]Nolvadren XT Review
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/nolvadren-xt-56-capsules.html

Great product that works! By: Matt[/h] Review posted on: Wed Feb 06 21:46:56 -0500 2013
Ran a bottle and was pleased with the results it gave me! The estrogen control kept me dry and tight without the discomfort or nausea of similar products. Libido was high all throughout my run and my strength increased through my workouts. Leaned out and smashed PRs all throughout my run.

bigla2004

Awards
  • Established
This timing comes well as I just finished Nolvadren XT and PR-XT yesterday.. planning to write my final review tonight.. hmmm

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta be in it to win it!

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Does this log have to be started by a certain date? Bc I would love to but I'm about to start another log for a month.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ASAP would be my guess. Seeing as how Game Day is fairly new, I'm sure they'd want some quick feedback.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Great promo here from a solid company. I look forward to trying each of these products myself. They aren't asking for much, so we should be seeing some more apps here...

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established
rated and review for Nolvadren-XT. Been looking at Gameday and almost pulled the trigger on one of the deals. I was an avid Prometheus Rising fan that stuck w/ it even tho I don't tolerate the DAA worth a damn. This would be a good opportunity to get lucky and get to try the new PR and compare it's effectiveness.

DAA products work well but they give me some bad GI issues. I got this to run w/ my last bottle of Prometheus Rising to test this product out. This took the DAA to a whole new level. I was on my 3rd bottle of PR and adding this blew the roof off. I ran this in conjunction w/ a cardio intensive routine to try and shed more weight. this did not disappoint. EVERYTHING got harder...let that sink in...I didn't get any extra negative sides when I added this. Just a nice hard leaning effect. I was able to get past a sticking point in my cut and managed to drop a pant size during this run.

Rodel

Awards
My friend has this supplement and he let me try it post workout one day. Felt like I could go for days! Would be an awesome addition to what I'm taking now :)

Rodel

Awards
My friend has this supplement and he let me try it post workout one day. Felt like I could go for days! Would be an awesome addition to what I'm taking now :)
Rated Gameday

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
When do these need to be logged?
If selected once the product gets to you.

Edit:
IDK why a r r i v a l is starred out? :confused:

I'm not sure which product you are referring to as none of the listed are post work out products. (except for PR-XT taken with a meal post work out).

Rated Gameday
In order to be qualified for this promo you must post the review you just posted in this thread also.

bigla2004

Awards
  • Established
Ah doesn't work for my stacks to do it ASAP.. Although I just finished up nolvadren xt and pr xt a couple weeks ago with great success!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only guys in this promo are me and Redbird? Come on guys, get in here! Thought I saw Solution rate something as well, he ever link it up in this thread?

Rodel

Awards
If selected once the product gets to you.

Edit:
IDK why a r r i v a l is starred out? :confused:

I'm not sure which product you are referring to as none of the listed are post work out products. (except for PR-XT taken with a meal post work out).

In order to be qualified for this promo you must post the review you just posted in this thread also.
That is the review I posted on the site, you mean I need to write a review on this thread and write it again on the site?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nolvadren is good stuff...the gameday is a great bonus.

surprised there aren't more apps!!!

i would love to try gameday!!!!!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used the new Gameday a couple times and it is BOSS

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bump

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys! I'd been absent for a while with school and some family stuff. We talked it over and selected Piston Honda as our winner for his review on Nolvadren XT.

PM me your info and we'll get you sent over a bottle of Gameday, Nolvadren XT and PR-XT!

[h=3]Nolvadren XT Review
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/nolvadren-xt-56-capsules.html

Great product that works! By: Matt[/h] Review posted on: Wed Feb 06 21:46:56 -0500 2013
Ran a bottle and was pleased with the results it gave me! The estrogen control kept me dry and tight without the discomfort or nausea of similar products. Libido was high all throughout my run and my strength increased through my workouts. Leaned out and smashed PRs all throughout my run.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just got some nice mail today from mustangman w quite a few game day samples!
nice...i just finished a log of pr-xt/nolvadren xt and it was fantastic...geez, the winners of this promo get gameday too!!! wow, great opportunity here guys!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry guys! I'd been absent for a while with school and some family stuff. We talked it over and selected Piston Honda as our winner for his review on Nolvadren XT.

PM me your info and we'll get you sent over a bottle of Gameday, Nolvadren XT and PR-XT!
great pick....ph will log the hell outta this!!!

congrats ph!!!

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards

I can't believe you didn't pick me! Oh wait, I didn't enter.....my bad.

Congrats to Piston Honda. He is going to log the crap out of that stack! I won't be mad if he sends me a scoop of that new Game Day though...

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a very lucky boy! Looking forward to this stack; I see big things happening here!

neddo

neddo

Awards
Diggin' the new signature, PH :afro:

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Might just be my sig for life!

[video=youtube;Up4xkeNbYbA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up4xkeNbYbA[/video]

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established
The snake is long, seven miles... ride the snake, he's old and his skin is cold

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Based on tracking info, I could receive this stack tomorrow. That means the log goes live on Tuesday. Link will be posted up here!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
image-3707792918.jpg

First official workout and log post will come tomorrow, as well as the link. Thanks again MAN!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That there's red/black gold

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta love the Blue Bomb-Sicle flavor they sent me too! I'm a lucky boy!