iForce Welcomes The Newest Member of Our Team! Ya rly!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

[SIZE=+2]iForce Nutrition would like to welcome it's newest member to our Online Representative Team/Family....[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+5]UncleWade[/SIZE]

As iForce Nutrition continues its steep climb up the ranks NutraPlanet best sellers list, we knew we needed another board representative who could talk the talk as well as he walks the walk. UncleWade is extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and is just an all around great addition to our team/family. We could not be more proud to officially add him into our tight circle!

UncleWade will be "officially" an iForce rep as of midnight(12:00am EST) February 1st(late tonight), so lets all give him a big congratulations before his "duties" kick in!

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congrats brotha!

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats Uncle!

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Congrats bro!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Congrats Wade!

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats to both!

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the kind words! Very excited and honored to begin my career as a representative for iForce - it doesn't get any better than this!

I'm a quasi-lurker here on AM, but be prepared to see me posting some helpful info, cool insight on iForce products, and of course some damn good promotions to give back to our awesome customers. 2013 is gonna be a huge year. ;)

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Congrats Wade. iForce is doing big things and this should be a great fit for both you and the company.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Congrats Wade. iForce is doing big things and this should be a great fit for both you and the company.
Thanks for the kind words Dewey - the company couldn't do it without supporters like you (awesome log).

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats wade!!! Happy to be working with you!

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Congrats man!

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Atta boy Charlie! Frattin love! (no homo)

Solid pick up iForce!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Said this in my log,but congrats to I force for a good pick up,and UncleWade as he will be a great rep!