Log D-Pol Powder! - AnabolicMinds.com

Log D-Pol Powder!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Log D-Pol Powder!

Hey guys, as you know Purus Labs had released a powder version of the popular d-pol.

Custard Creme is the flavor, I've tried it and to be honest it's pretty legit!

So me and the team are looking for 4, yup you've heard it correct four guys to do a 30 day log of d-pol powder for us!

So if you're down to log for us with at least 4 updates a week then keep reading....

-18+ years of age.
    -USA only.
    -4 updates a week related to how you're doing/feeling on d-pol.

---> Tell me in detail why you want a chance to log d-pol and what you think you will get out of using it. Link me to any prior quality logs you have done as well.

Rock and roll boys!

-Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great promo! I would apply but will be using a few things that would obscure the results
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Great promo! I would apply but will be using a few things that would obscure the results
    Next time tech.

-Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice promo Aaron!Also congrats on the new pick up!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Nice Aaron!Also congrats on the new pick up!
    Yup Randoja will make a great rep!

-Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

I'm taking d-pol caps as I type this. Gotta have me some DAA
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post

Yup Randoja will make a great rep!

-Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    When did this happen?!
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Can't wait to get cleared to lift again. D-pol will definitely be my go to for a natty stack to get my strength gains back. Then again for pct. This is a great promo opportunity can't wait to follow the logs and hear how people like it in its new form.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

AJP1, let me log this, if selected is it possible fo me to stack with condense, while running a log for the d-pol?
    "Anger is actually good emotion that's often misunderstood or irrationally used."
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by princevince View Post
    AJP1, let me log this, if selected is it possible fo me to stack with condense, while running a log for the d-pol?
    Yes if you're chosen to log then you may stack the products.

-Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post

When did this happen?!
    Effective immediately.

-Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Cool promo! Too bad I just finished a run of DAA or I'd be all over this!

I'm definitely throwing d-pol into my ABE, EP stack coming up @ April.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    Cool promo! Too bad I just finished a run of DAA or I'd be all over this!

I'm definitely throwing d-pol into my ABE, EP stack coming up @ April.
    Run it again.

-Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Run it again.

-Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    It has been almost 3 weeks since my last does of T-Blast.....
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    same here, great product great opportunity. Do this promo again in a couple months! ;P
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Yes if you're chosen to log then you may stack the products.

-Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)

"Anger is actually good emotion that's often misunderstood or irrationally used."
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Well...I might as well throw my name in the hat!

I'd love to give d-Pol a shot - I've already decided that will be my goto DAA for my next natty run (ABE, EP, DAA & maybe something with Divanil), so it would be awesome to be able to log d-pol solo in advance & be able to compare how it works in the stack. Plus I'm going on vacation late March, so any extra boost in the gym would be greatly appreciated leading up to that time. I'm currently just taking protein powder (Post workout w/ creatine & another shake during the day), Orange triad multi, fish oil, and a PWO (currently trying out Prodigy, but also have some other samples in my stash). My last log was for NLA's Ultimate Stack (The Ultimate Swoll – LizKing logs NLA’s Ultimate Stack-sponsored) also had a training log (Average Jo-No-Mo: LizKing’s Training Log). Logged HyperT2 & Revamp early last year. Updates would be no problem, as I'm on AM quite a bit. I've had my eye on Purus for a while & this would be a great kick-off into their line -
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    Well...I might as well throw my name in the hat!

I'd love to give d-Pol a shot - I've already decided that will be my goto DAA for my next natty run (ABE, EP, DAA & maybe something with Divanil), so it would be awesome to be able to log d-pol solo in advance & be able to compare how it works in the stack. Plus I'm going on vacation late March, so any extra boost in the gym would be greatly appreciated leading up to that time. I'm currently just taking protein powder (Post workout w/ creatine & another shake during the day), Orange triad multi, fish oil, and a PWO (currently trying out Prodigy, but also have some other samples in my stash). My last log was for NLA's Ultimate Stack (The Ultimate Swoll – LizKing logs NLA’s Ultimate Stack-sponsored) also had a training log (Average Jo-No-Mo: LizKing’s Training Log). Logged HyperT2 & Revamp early last year. Updates would be no problem, as I'm on AM quite a bit. I've had my eye on Purus for a while & this would be a great kick-off into their line -
    I say this guy^
    Get him yoked and vascular for his vacation
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I would love the opportunity to try/log Dpol powder. I am currently finishing up a PH cycle and think it would be a perfect part of my PCT. I was planning on running Dpol pills which I've had success with in the past and am interested in how well the powder form works.
    Here are a couple of logs I have run.

M-Sten Rx makes Niners a beast!!

Getting Lean and Focused with Lean EFX Refined
    Life's a garden, dig it
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I would love the opportunity to try/log Dpol powder. I am currently finishing up a PH cycle and think it would be a perfect part of my PCT. I was planning on running Dpol pills which I've had success with in the past and am interested in how well the powder form works.
    Here are a couple of logs I have run.

M-Sten Rx makes Niners a beast!!

Getting Lean and Focused with Lean EFX Refined
    this guys a great logger, would be a good candidate for this for sure.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Man, loved the d-pol pills, def have to check out this new powder sometime.
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Nice apps so far fellas!

-Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Keep em comin guys!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just saw earlier this week that you guys came out with a powder version. Very awesome! Good luck to everyone that applies!

Good to see you back in the forums again aaron!
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

mix that d-pol powder with some condense powder and, VoiLA'. magic!!!!!!!!!!!
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Custard Apple Crisp Creme?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  27. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Id have to check the amounts for both but I don't think that's a good idea personally.

With nitrates too much of a good thing is not a good thing, no matter what Alan Jackson says.
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    Just saw earlier this week that you guys came out with a powder version. Very awesome! Good luck to everyone that applies!

Good to see you back in the forums again aaron!
    I'm still around... ain't going no where!

-Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Id have to check the amounts for both but I don't think that's a good idea personally.

With nitrates too much of a good thing is not a good thing, no matter what Alan Jackson says.
    true indeed. im going to have to look that over, but for the hardcore, i'll do it
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Great opp here! Love me some dpol!!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Re: Log D-Pol Powder!

Get those apps in fellas, this is a great opp. I personally can't wait to try the powder. Starting some og dpol Monday.

Sent from my phone.
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  32. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    Get those apps in fellas, this is a great opp. I personally can't wait to try the powder. Starting some og dpol Monday.

Sent from my phone.
    OG D-Pol is boss...

-Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

I'm still around... ain't going no where!

-Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Bout time boi
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

OG D-Pol is boss...

-Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Seconded
  35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Log D-Pol Powder!

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

You're better than Alan Jackson now??

It's perfectly fine. There's a slight chance someone would be sensitive to it and cause some hypotension but nothing too negative in that regard. I might test it if you are concerned.

I know multiple people that have done it included myself with no I'll effects and just increased pump/vascularity.

I've double dosed Dpol and 1.5-2 scoops condense in a day before just to see and felt great!
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  36. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post

You're better than Alan Jackson now??

It's perfectly fine. There's a slight chance someone would be sensitive to it and cause some hypotension but nothing too negative in that regard. I might test it if you are concerned.

I know multiple people that have done it included myself with no I'll effects and just increased pump/vascularity.

I've double dosed Dpol and 1.5-2 scoops condense in a day before just to see and felt great!
    I've tried 6 d-pol pills a day myself...
    Looks like we only have 2 contestants so far too log this powder...
    I'll give it a bit more time to see if the cat drags anything else in.

-Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

I've tried 6 d-pol pills a day myself...
    Looks like we only have 2 contestants so far too log this powder...
    I'll give it a bit more time to see if the cat drags anything else in.

-Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    man I would love to but I just got picked to log Gamma-O. Can't accurately judge two T boosters at the same time.... Keep me in mind in 30 days, right aaron? =)
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Right now I'm limited to lower body and core exercises due to a separation in my AC joint. Currently I'm working on cutting down on my weight and adding strength to my legs and core. I'm planning on stacking D-pol in on a natty stack once I'm healed up and again for PCT after an epistane run in the near future. I'd love to give it a test run to decide on preference of your new powder or the tablets. Thanks for your consideration.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    Right now I'm limited to lower body and core exercises due to a separation in my AC joint. Currently I'm working on cutting down on my weight and adding strength to my legs and core. I'm planning on stacking D-pol in on a natty stack once I'm healed up and again for PCT after an epistane run in the near future. I'd love to give it a test run to decide on preference of your new powder or the tablets. Thanks for your consideration.
    this guy? pssshhhhhh....

40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

this guy? pssshhhhhh....

Get out of here swanky!

Similar Forum Threads

1. D-Pol Powder: Coming Soon.
    By AaronJP1 in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 03-16-2013, 01:24 PM
  2. Log Newest Muscle Marinade Flavor STACKED with D-Pol!!
    By Grambo in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 194
    Last Post: 04-12-2012, 11:17 AM
  3. Purus D-Pol PCT log (semi-sponsored)
    By pigpen75 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-16-2011, 08:22 PM
  4. Hoping to be Coo-Coo for Psyko Powder! ANOTHER OUTSTANDING LOG
    By Outstanding in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 09:06 AM
  5. PrimaForce Cissus (20%) Bulk Powder Log