Log D-Pol Powder!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey guys, as you know Purus Labs had released a powder version of the popular d-pol.

Custard Creme is the flavor, I've tried it and to be honest it's pretty legit!

So me and the team are looking for 4, yup you've heard it correct four guys to do a 30 day log of d-pol powder for us!

:djparty:

So if you're down to log for us with at least 4 updates a week then keep reading....

-18+ years of age.
-USA only.
-4 updates a week related to how you're doing/feeling on d-pol.

---> Tell me in detail why you want a chance to log d-pol and what you think you will get out of using it. Link me to any prior quality logs you have done as well.

Rock and roll boys!

:djparty:

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Great promo! I would apply but will be using a few things that would obscure the results

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Great promo! I would apply but will be using a few things that would obscure the results
Next time tech.

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Nice promo Aaron!Also congrats on the new pick up!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm taking d-pol caps as I type this. Gotta have me some DAA

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Can't wait to get cleared to lift again. D-pol will definitely be my go to for a natty stack to get my strength gains back. Then again for pct. This is a great promo opportunity can't wait to follow the logs and hear how people like it in its new form.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
AJP1, let me log this, if selected is it possible fo me to stack with condense, while running a log for the d-pol?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AJP1, let me log this, if selected is it possible fo me to stack with condense, while running a log for the d-pol?
Yes if you're chosen to log then you may stack the products.

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Cool promo! Too bad I just finished a run of DAA or I'd be all over this!

I'm definitely throwing d-pol into my ABE, EP stack coming up @ April.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Cool promo! Too bad I just finished a run of DAA or I'd be all over this!

I'm definitely throwing d-pol into my ABE, EP stack coming up @ April.
Run it again. :)

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
same here, great product great opportunity. Do this promo again in a couple months! ;P

princevince

Awards
  • Established
LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Well...I might as well throw my name in the hat!

I'd love to give d-Pol a shot - I've already decided that will be my goto DAA for my next natty run (ABE, EP, DAA & maybe something with Divanil), so it would be awesome to be able to log d-pol solo in advance & be able to compare how it works in the stack. Plus I'm going on vacation late March, so any extra boost in the gym would be greatly appreciated leading up to that time. I'm currently just taking protein powder (Post workout w/ creatine & another shake during the day), Orange triad multi, fish oil, and a PWO (currently trying out Prodigy, but also have some other samples in my stash). My last log was for NLA's Ultimate Stack (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/219969-ultimate-swoll-lizking.html) also had a training log (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/216789-average-jo-no.html). Logged HyperT2 & Revamp early last year. Updates would be no problem, as I'm on AM quite a bit. I've had my eye on Purus for a while & this would be a great kick-off into their line -

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well...I might as well throw my name in the hat!

I'd love to give d-Pol a shot - I've already decided that will be my goto DAA for my next natty run (ABE, EP, DAA & maybe something with Divanil), so it would be awesome to be able to log d-pol solo in advance & be able to compare how it works in the stack. Plus I'm going on vacation late March, so any extra boost in the gym would be greatly appreciated leading up to that time. I'm currently just taking protein powder (Post workout w/ creatine & another shake during the day), Orange triad multi, fish oil, and a PWO (currently trying out Prodigy, but also have some other samples in my stash). My last log was for NLA's Ultimate Stack (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/219969-ultimate-swoll-lizking.html) also had a training log (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/216789-average-jo-no.html). Logged HyperT2 & Revamp early last year. Updates would be no problem, as I'm on AM quite a bit. I've had my eye on Purus for a while & this would be a great kick-off into their line -
I say this guy^
Get him yoked and vascular for his vacation

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love the opportunity to try/log Dpol powder. I am currently finishing up a PH cycle and think it would be a perfect part of my PCT. I was planning on running Dpol pills which I've had success with in the past and am interested in how well the powder form works.
Here are a couple of logs I have run.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/221035-m-sten-rx.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/219660-getting-lean-focused.html
this guys a great logger, would be a good candidate for this for sure.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Man, loved the d-pol pills, def have to check out this new powder sometime.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice apps so far fellas!

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Keep em comin guys!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just saw earlier this week that you guys came out with a powder version. Very awesome! Good luck to everyone that applies!

Good to see you back in the forums again aaron!

princevince

Awards
  • Established
mix that d-pol powder with some condense powder and, VoiLA'. magic!!!!!!!!!!!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mix that d-pol powder with some condense powder and, VoiLA'. magic!!!!!!!!!!!
Id have to check the amounts for both but I don't think that's a good idea personally.

With nitrates too much of a good thing is not a good thing, no matter what Alan Jackson says.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just saw earlier this week that you guys came out with a powder version. Very awesome! Good luck to everyone that applies!

Good to see you back in the forums again aaron!
I'm still around... ain't going no where!

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)

princevince

Awards
  • Established
Id have to check the amounts for both but I don't think that's a good idea personally.

With nitrates too much of a good thing is not a good thing, no matter what Alan Jackson says.
:scratchchin:true indeed. im going to have to look that over, but for the hardcore, i'll do it:head::dance:

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get those apps in fellas, this is a great opp. I personally can't wait to try the powder. Starting some og dpol Monday.

Sent from my phone.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Get those apps in fellas, this is a great opp. I personally can't wait to try the powder. Starting some og dpol Monday.

Sent from my phone.
OG D-Pol is boss...

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You're better than Alan Jackson now??

It's perfectly fine. There's a slight chance someone would be sensitive to it and cause some hypotension but nothing too negative in that regard. I might test it if you are concerned.

I know multiple people that have done it included myself with no I'll effects and just increased pump/vascularity.

I've double dosed Dpol and 1.5-2 scoops condense in a day before just to see and felt great!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You're better than Alan Jackson now??

It's perfectly fine. There's a slight chance someone would be sensitive to it and cause some hypotension but nothing too negative in that regard. I might test it if you are concerned.

I know multiple people that have done it included myself with no I'll effects and just increased pump/vascularity.

I've double dosed Dpol and 1.5-2 scoops condense in a day before just to see and felt great!
I've tried 6 d-pol pills a day myself...
Looks like we only have 2 contestants so far too log this powder...
I'll give it a bit more time to see if the cat drags anything else in.

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've tried 6 d-pol pills a day myself...
Looks like we only have 2 contestants so far too log this powder...
I'll give it a bit more time to see if the cat drags anything else in.

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)
man I would love to but I just got picked to log Gamma-O. Can't accurately judge two T boosters at the same time.... Keep me in mind in 30 days, right aaron? =)

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Right now I'm limited to lower body and core exercises due to a separation in my AC joint. Currently I'm working on cutting down on my weight and adding strength to my legs and core. I'm planning on stacking D-pol in on a natty stack once I'm healed up and again for PCT after an epistane run in the near future. I'd love to give it a test run to decide on preference of your new powder or the tablets. Thanks for your consideration.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right now I'm limited to lower body and core exercises due to a separation in my AC joint. Currently I'm working on cutting down on my weight and adding strength to my legs and core. I'm planning on stacking D-pol in on a natty stack once I'm healed up and again for PCT after an epistane run in the near future. I'd love to give it a test run to decide on preference of your new powder or the tablets. Thanks for your consideration.
this guy? pssshhhhhh....

;)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
man I would love to but I just got picked to log Gamma-O. Can't accurately judge two T boosters at the same time.... Keep me in mind in 30 days, right aaron? =)
Would love to see both these logs.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I will Be making my decision very soon...

Reggie, I see you won the IML 1 andro promo so I guess we can count you out...

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will Be making my decision very soon...

Reggie, I see you won the IML 1 andro promo so I guess we can count you out...

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)
Haha ya would be tough to give it an accurate review. Good luck to the rest of you guys!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Liz King & R3action

Send me your name and shipping address, you guys are my two loggers.
When you get the product link your logs here.

Done deal, see you guys next promo!

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats guys!! Excited for the logs

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Liz King & R3action

Send me your name and shipping address, you guys are my two loggers.
When you get the product link your logs here.

Done deal, see you guys next promo!

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)
Two awesome dudes! I'll be following both of these guys for sure. As if I'm not in enough threads as it is lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats bros!