Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

[size=+3]ANY SPORT, ANY TIME

MORE TESTOSTERONE = MORE GAINS
[/size]

MORE TESTOSTERONE = MORE GAINS

Testosterone is the key deciding factor in how much muscle you can gain. Too little testosterone, and no matter how well you eat, no matter how hard you train, and no matter how much you wish it would happen, you just won’t grow. Testosterone is what separates boys from men, and odds are that your testosterone is lower now than it has been since before you hit puberty. That means there is only one solution to adding slabs of lean, hard, and dense muscle to your frame, and that is MORE testosterone. The most effective way to enhance your testosterone to super-human limits is to use Tropinol XP™, the most advanced testosterone booster ever created.

EVERY SINGLE ANGLE IS COVERED!

Tropinol XP™ is the one testosterone booster on the market that focuses on using only clinically proven compounds to ensure that your testosterone is raised higher than ever before, and that you can actually FEEL the extra testosterone coursing through your body. Having a massive increase in testosterone can give users a huge increase in libido, alpha-male mentality, workout intensity & endurance, serious size and strength gains, and even provides a massive pump unlike anything you’ve ever experienced before!

UNLOCKING YOUR GROWTH POTENTIAL

Testosterone works by floating through our blood stream, and coming in contact and connecting with Androgen Receptors. Androgen Receptors are similar to a lock in a door, in that they sit there and do nothing until a key is used to either lock or unlock them. In this instance, testosterone is the key and its purpose is to unlock the Androgen Receptor. By “unlocking” or activating our Androgen Receptors with testosterone, we send a signal to our brain that it is time to GROW. The more androgen receptors you have “unlocked”, the stronger the signal to the brain, and the stronger the growth signal will be to your muscles.

NOTHING LIKE IT HAS EVER BEEN MADE!

With this in mind, it would seem to make sense that a testosterone booster would not only increase how much testosterone we have in our body, but would also find a way to activate more Androgen Receptors, as well as making every single Androgen Receptor more sensitive. While this may seem logical, no formula has ever been able to accomplish this until now! Tropinol XP™ will flood your body with INSANE amounts of testosterone, while simultaneously sensitizing, and activating every single Androgen Receptor physically possible. This potent combination is a 1-2 punch that will deliver IMMEDIATE results.

FEEL THE SURGE!

Imagine raising your testosterone level so high that you can actually FEEL the surge as it rushes through your veins. This cascade of hormonal overload will enable you to up your intensity and endurance on your very first dose! No longer do you have to wait the typical 4-6 weeks for a testosterone booster to start showing any sort of effects, as Tropinol XP™ will have you pushing out more reps, with higher weights instantaneously. By harnessing the power of our bodies natural cellular signaling mechanisms, Tropinol XP™ will provide your muscles with additional blood, oxygen, and nutrients to ensure that every single workout causes your body to be pushed to the absolute max, resulting in the quickest gains in size and strength you have ever experienced.

DRY UP AND LEAN OUT!

When our testosterone is absolutely maxed out, our libido is at its highest in years, and our muscles are primed and full it’s important to LOOK as good as we feel! Tropinol XP™ ensures that you will not only feel amazing, but you will look your best as well. Through the use of key compounds, Tropinol XP™ will force your body to release stubborn water stores to help give you that dry and lean look that every athlete desires. This means your muscles will show more definition, you’ll lose useless body weight, and be able to literally WATCH as your body transforms right in front of your eyes!

PUT IT TO THE TEST!

Never settle for anything less than the absolute best. Tropinol XP™ contains the most tried and true ingredients ever put together in a testosterone booster, and will work so well you can actually FEEL the insane increase in testosterone as is surges through your body. Just 1 dose to feel the magic…imagine what you’ll feel in 30 days?!?

Now that you know what you can expect to FEEL while on Tropinol XP™ it's time for 10 of you to answer some questions, and win FREE iForce Nutrition lifting straps as a reward for correct answers!

Questions
1. Which ingredient in Tropinol XP™ has been shown to increase testosterone by 200%?
2. Which ingredient in Tropinol XP™ acts as a testosterone mimetic? A testosterone mimetic is something that is able to activate our Androgen Receptors in a similar fashion to testosterone itself!
3. Which ingredient in Tropinol XP™ can sensitize Androgen Receptors and increase Protein Synthesis? By sensitizing Androgen Receptors, we can cause them to send a larger signal for GROWTH to our brain! The more sensitive they are, the quicker we grow!
4. Which ingredient in Tropinol XP™ causes both a rise in testosterone, as well as a reduction of body fat? By boosting test and losing fat at the same time, you can reach your goal physique in record time!
5. Which ingredient in Tropinol XP™ is the most bioavailable form of that compound currently known? By increasing bioavailability of compounds, we can make sure your body absorbs as much of the compound as possible, resulting in the most benefits possible!
6. Which ingredient in Tropinol XP™ acts as a mild diuretic? By releasing excess water stores from our body, we can have the lean and tight physique we've always wanted!
7. Name 1 more benefits that the ingredient mentioned in #6 offers
8. Name another benefit that the ingredient mentioned in #6 offers
9. Name one more benefit that the ingredient mentioned in #6 offers
10. Wildcard - TELL US WHY YOU THINK TROPINOL XP™ IS THE PREMIER TEST BOOSTER CURRENTLY AVAILABLE!

You can answer any questions at any time, and in any order. Each person is limited to winning ONE pair of lifting straps, so please let others get in on the fun. I will be announcing winners are they are guessed!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Which ingredient in Tropinol XP™ causes both a rise in testosterone, as well as a reduction of body fat? By boosting test and losing fat at the same time, you can reach your goal physique in record time ! answer = coleus forskohl

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
2. Which ingredient in Tropinol XP™ acts as a testosterone mimetic? A testosterone mimetic is something that is able to activate our Androgen Receptors in a similar fashion to testosterone itself!

Epimedium (20% Icariin)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which ingredient in Tropinol XP™ causes both a rise in testosterone, as well as a reduction of body fat? By boosting test and losing fat at the same time, you can reach your goal physique in record time ! answer = coleus forskohl
winner #2!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Epimedium (20% Icariin)
winner #3!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3. Which ingredient in Tropinol XP™ can sensitize Androgen Receptors and increase Protein Synthesis? By sensitizing Androgen Receptors, we can cause them to send a larger signal for GROWTH to our brain! The more sensitive they are, the quicker we grow! - 25R Dione.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
6. Which ingredient in Tropinol XP™ acts as a mild diuretic? By releasing excess water stores from our body, we can have the lean and tight physique we've always wanted!

potasium nitrate

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3. Which ingredient in Tropinol XP™ can sensitize Androgen Receptors and increase Protein Synthesis? By sensitizing Androgen Receptors, we can cause them to send a larger signal for GROWTH to our brain! The more sensitive they are, the quicker we grow! - 25R Dione.
winner #4!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

potasium nitrate
winner #5!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[COLOR="##0000CD"]5. Which ingredient in Tropinol XP™ is the most bioavailable form of that compound currently known? By increasing bioavailability of compounds, we can make sure your body absorbs as much of the compound as possible, resulting in the most benefits possible![/COLOR]
Vitamin D3 aka cholecalciferol

10. Wildcard - TELL US WHY YOU THINK TROPINOL XP™ IS THE PREMIER TEST BOOSTER CURRENTLY AVAILABLE!
Other than the fact that it comes from the same makers of hemavol and protean? It would be for the fact that as stated above we actually FEEL it work with IMMEDIATE results. While others take 2 bottles to start feeling and seeing results.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a really cool promo. I won't enter as I have a bottle on the way already, but nice idea here Vaughn. Love the idea of introducing WHY you picked what you did in a guessing type game.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is a really cool promo. I won't enter as I have a bottle on the way already, but nice idea here Vaughn. Love the idea of introducing WHY you picked what you did in a guessing type game.
you should enter, this is for the straps not a bottle.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you should enter, this is for the straps not a bottle.
I know it is, but I like to let others have a chance to get stuff. Don't get me wrong I'd love the straps, but I just won a bottle of this from iForce and will be lucky enough to get that for free. Lets more people be able to look forward to that iForce box in the mail.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know it is, but I like to let others have a chance to get stuff. Don't get me wrong I'd love the straps, but I just won a bottle of this from iForce and will be lucky enough to get that for free. Lets more people be able to look forward to that iForce box in the mail.
your gonna need new straps when the tropinol shoots ur strength through the roof and ur forearms can't handle the weight

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
your gonna need new straps when the tropinol shoots ur strength through the roof and ur forearms can't handle the weight
:) Trust me I want those straps. I just want someone else to win this since I just won something from them. Spreading the iForce wealth.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
love these straps.....get in on this guys!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
7) Fatigue and/or joint pain

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know what your doing.. you're trying reverse psychology so we send you straps for free.. just for being a nice guy.U can't slip one by us:Dhaha jk, very respectable bro, looking forward to seeing how you like it!Mike

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
9) lowers blood pressure.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
8) libido

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Why would you change the formula and get rid of a compound that raises test by "357%" to only replace it with a compounds that only raises it "200%"?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Why would you change the formula and get rid of a compound that raises test by "357%" to only replace it with a compounds that only raises it "200%"?
First, it was 347, not 357, and the reasoning has been explained. Bulbine was/is a great ingredient, however it is incredibly difficult to dose properly due to the negative dosing curve it presents. By removing it and including other proven test boosters we were able to make a more effective product, that users could take with less dosing variables. This makes it more user friendly, and people will feel and like this version much more than the original version.

crystalrox83

Awards
#8 It has been documented that taking potassium may be able to help prevent kidney stones from developing in the kidney. Kidney stones are formulated by calcium being in the kidneys, the potassium acts as an agent to keep the calcium from forming stones. The kidneys filter potassium and eliminates it in our urine.

crystalrox83

Awards
Also, Potassium helps carry oxygen to the brain. This nutrient is very essentential for healthy brain function, due to it playing a role in supplying the neurotransmitters with the sparks in the brain to send signals to our nerves. This mineral is also vital when it comes to having healthy nerve function. As for the brain it has been noted that potassium is good for relieving headache inflicting allergies.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought ingredient in #6 was epimedium. Didnt read previous answers. My bad. Anyways.. #7 or 8) reduces oxygen cost of exercise.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Already got my straps.. Thanks guys !

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Who did you send your shipping info to?

BigEdNJ

Awards
Vaughn are you waiting for all 10 winners first before you ship product? Just curious

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just sent my info to Vaughn he took care of getting them to me extremely fast

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haven't got mine yet but i just pm'd vaughn my stuff when i was picked

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are we supposed to send shipping info?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if i said you were a winner, yes send me your shipping info

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
got my tropinol today....log starts tomorrow

BigEdNJ

Awards
Iforce and Vaughn thanks again got the straps today and man they are quality!!!!