Fire sale at the Planet

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Just saw this. Really looking forward to reviewing the 7-Keto... In your opinion, would this be Pete t for them last few weeks of a cut? Bring on definition? What kind of side effects? Have you personally tried this? How many more questions can you stand?

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope sale is till friday, payday

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just saw this. Really looking forward to reviewing the 7-Keto... In your opinion, would this be Pete t for them last few weeks of a cut? Bring on definition? What kind of side effects? Have you personally tried this? How many more questions can you stand?
Sorry for the delay, Yes, it should help with definition by drying you out. Some see better results with higher dosages -so stock up! Lol! Sides?? We don't need no stinkin' sides! No, I have not tried this yet. I do however have some on the way for first hand experience. How many more you got?

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Sorry for the delay, Yes, it should help with definition by drying you out. Some see better results with higher dosages -so stock up! Lol! Sides?? We don't need no stinkin' sides! No, I have not tried this yet. I do however have some on the way for first hand experience. How many more you got?
Can it be used in conjunction with other PH's? It is a ph right? Women?

Questions I got questions.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can it be used in conjunction with other PH's?
This size is actually to use WITH PH's like our Ph-17 to compliment each other. This size wasn't meant to be a stand-alone.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
For this price u can't beat it, I luved it when I ran it. Made my abs pop out