Purus Labs wants loggers on multiple supplements!!!!!!

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

  1. Got my goodies today. Starting log next week


  2. Sweet!!! Thank you for the links yall
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    You still takng apps for this?
    I am prior military, currently in school for criminal justice. I have gained a bit of weight over the last couple of years, but I am getting back into lifting. I would love to log these supps. any one of them really. I could log daily if needed, and I will review accurately.
    i believe the contest is over.

  4. figure ill give it a shot, but my buddy is 6 weeks out from a competition and is looking for a creatine free preworkout since he jsut ran out of his whit flood that he uses. I told him to try condense, if i can get him to log on here would that be a possibility? the dude is lookin good and really focused i garuntee hed be a sick log with pics as well since he is not working or going to school hes got some time on his hands lol

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    figure ill give it a shot, but my buddy is 6 weeks out from a competition and is looking for a creatine free preworkout since he jsut ran out of his whit flood that he uses. I told him to try condense, if i can get him to log on here would that be a possibility? the dude is lookin good and really focused i garuntee hed be a sick log with pics as well since he is not working or going to school hes got some time on his hands lol
    Maybe if you update that AVI, with all these logs I would expect some growth.
    •   
       


  6. yea ur right i should, lol

  7. done! anything for my buddy!!!

  8. Can I mix Condense and D-pol together as PWO or take them independently?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by double s
    Can I mix Condense and D-pol together as PWO or take them independently?
    I would/will be doing just that except marinade and dpol
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  10. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Can I mix Condense and D-pol together as PWO or take them independently?
    You can take em both! That's the Thunder n Lightening stack ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  11. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Can I mix Condense and D-pol together as PWO or take them independently?
    Sure,as the others have said.Alhough as we discussed via PM last week,I'd suggest dosing D-Pol dosing at night w/your last meal.

  12. I just took a look at the logs,nice detail in them.I'm looking forward to seeing how all you guys progress on the stacks.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Sweet!!! Thank you for the links yall
    I'm jump into the two links I saw later on...
    Are we missing some?

    -Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    I'm jump into the two links I saw later on...
    Are we missing some?

    -Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Yes sir. Ill be starting soon dpol and mm
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  15. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post

    Yes sir. Ill be starting soon dpol and mm
    Nice combo.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811

    Nice combo.
    I agree gonna make.pct a breeze
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
  17. All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-24-2012, 03:46 PM
  2. Questions On Purus Labs Products?
    By AaronJP1 in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 08-12-2012, 09:04 PM
  3. Purus Labs needs 2 loggers for Muscle Marinade!!!!!
    By Kookahdoo in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 01:34 PM
  4. Purus Labs Muscle Marinade getting my punch on
    By mreast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-12-2010, 01:00 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 06:08 AM
Log in
Log in