Purus Labs wants loggers on multiple supplements!!!!!!

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Purus Labs is sponsoring trials on their entire line,I'd like to get some logs going on the products below from well respected AM members.

We're looking for 3 well respected AM members to run a feedback log for one month with any stack of two Purus Labs supplements that they feel is best suited to their particular goals....wether they be cutting,bulking,PCT or recomping.

Logging requirements are simple,we only ask that you update your log with subjective feedback on how the supplement(s) are effecting your productivity and body composition,3 or more times per week.Before & after pics are a big plus.

Condense
D-Pol
Recycle
Muscle Marinade
Fat Smack XR
Organ Shield

Product writeups (with references for all claims made) can be viewed at puruslabs . net.

If you're interested...and you're 18 or over and reside in the US....please post up the following:

training experience

current program and goals

current diet

any links to previous logs (from any fitness/bodybuilding board,not just AM)

let me know why we should choose you

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, let me be the first to volunteer. I haven't been here long though.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Get in on this guys.....awesome op here!!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been in the Army for 7 years, currently working at Ranger School as a medic. I am PT.

current program and goals- 4 days a week, upper/lower body splits (just getting back into it, had my hips worked on last year.

current diet-Intermittent fasting-16/8-- Carbs cycle

No logs yet, got a Formutech Perform BCAA coming up

I will do the product justice, tear it up in the gym, then write all about it.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6'0 218lb 27 year old male. I've been training for 8 years.

Current lifting program is a FST-7 style 5 days a week. Working with a Carb backloading diet atm. Less then 30g carbs on non lifting days and 150-200 on lifting days post workout. 300g or more of protein per day, 3100 cals a day. All this is working towards a recomp from a semi dirty bulk.

I would love to try Condense and Muscle Marinade stacked. Have been searching for a good pre workout combo and have read awesome reviews about both. Pumps are my main focus in the gym and these two coupled together would be just what the Dr. ordered.

I have one past log on AM Montys Cut/Recomp with Havoc and 11OXO.

I always give 100% in the gym and in life so running a log for a company like Purus labs would be an amazing opportunity to put all my effort into something I love doing and a company I have high regard for.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Wow good opp. I'm in for some logs. I would apply but I'm about to start my shredding log!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6'0 218lb 27 year old male. I've been training for 8 years.

Current lifting program is a FST-7 style 5 days a week. Working with a Carb backloading diet atm. Less then 30g carbs on non lifting days and 150-200 on lifting days post workout. 300g or more of protein per day, 3100 cals a day. All this is working towards a recomp from a semi dirty bulk.

I would love to try Condense and Muscle Marinade stacked. Have been searching for a good pre workout combo and have read awesome reviews about both. Pumps are my main focus in the gym and these two coupled together would be just what the Dr. ordered.

I have one past log on AM Montys Cut/Recomp with Havoc and 11OXO.

I always give 100% in the gym and in life so running a log for a company like Purus labs would be an amazing opportunity to put all my effort into something I love doing and a company I have high regard for.
This guy runs a good log. This is an outstanding opportunity here, nice promo guys

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the shoutout :)

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SIIIIIIIIICK opportunity!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How I wish I could. I love COndense and MM!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've ran the who purus line. Solid products get your apps in fellas. Dpol+ Recycle was my favorite purus product stack to date.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Wow! Awesome opp here! In for logs.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Would I be eligible? I'm currently restarting up my slinshot log and it would be sweet to run it with fat smack and something else. If not that's fine too.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Nice promo here!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My MM log was full of PRs. I highly recommend it!

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
23yr. 5-10 240lbs. BF- 14%.

Bench- 425
Squat- 520
Deadlift- 540

Lift 5 days a week. Currently bulking and would def be interested in either running products solo or stacking them with my own personal supplements. Your call. Give the new guy a shot!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Training Experience: 5 years

Goals: Get to 205 @ 8% BF. Im at 187 @ 10% clean bulking rt now

why should i be picked: I give fairly detailed logs and update daily

supplements: Muscle Marinade and Organ Shield

Ive never tried MM before and I like to run something like organ shield once or twice a month

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great OP.

Purus has a solid line up.

Strange to see you running this as opposed to Grambo, AB, or Aaron though....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
32 yrs
5'6"
186lbs
training off and on for over a decade, will be starting pct from a mechabol/stanodrol cycle very soon.

ive conducted multiple logs however cannot link via moblie app, i have previously logged MM, slinshot, and FSXR with great success during a calorie deficient.

im really no better than the next guy for this oppertunity but will provide a detailed log along with pics as i always do.

im interested in dpol and slinshot if possible......

much appreciated

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
I did a Mm and D-Pol log. Pumps and vascularity galore, lean out while getting stronger. Great products.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Confused?

keipei

Awards
I can do a condense log in a few weeks if you guys like . I already have it in my supplement s pantry!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man o man idk how you guys are going to pick. All the best of AM are throwing apps up!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Matt Savard 30yrs ~205 ~10% BF

training experience all over the place from multiple sports throught highschool to competitve martial arts ( judo, jui-jitsu, boxing) due to a string of injuries I am now focused on Mens Physique comps

current program and goals, 13 weeks out from the Jay Cutler Classic May 5th. PCT starts in 2 1/2 weeks so this would be perfect timing. I train on a 4 day split with cardio 4-5 days a week also off day is taken when any heavy CNS/Neural ***itue is felt

current diet . Carb cycling 3 low days 309p/100c/54f 3 med days 309p/250c/54f 1 high day 330p/400c/100f I can post detailed meal plans in my log

any links to previous logs (from any fitness/bodybuilding board,not just AM) Many heres a few of the most current
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/222737-mattys4-2013-competition.html?highlight=mattys4+comp+season
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216719-bulking-like-freak.html?highlight=bulking+like+freak
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208566-contest-prep-domination.html?highlight=contest+prep+domination
have more and a bunch on other sites

let me know why we should choose you . I give detailed logs, im dedicated, Im on here daily will update with pics and videos. I love purus products slinshot is a staple in my stash. Would love to log DPOL and MUSCLE MARINADE they would fit perfect into my PCT and could definitly help solidify my gains and push me closer to my goals for this show

Thanks for your consideration

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great opportunity. Purus has some top notch products.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
image-2435021328.jpg

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Lol damn auto correct...meant Matty
I know what you meant,just giving ya a hard time!You wouldnt believe some of the stuff its autocorrected me and said and I had to edit it so quick before anyone could see it.Stupid Ipads.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
I know what you meant,just giving ya a hard time!You wouldnt believe some of the stuff its autocorrected me and said and I had to edit it so quick before anyone could see it.Stupid Ipads.
Lol I can imagine.

And Matty no prob man, you make for a good log

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're in,Matt.I like the fact that you posted up links to past logs and are obviously dedicated to training.

PM me your address and I'll have Muscle Marinade and D-Pol sent your way.

Matt Savard 30yrs ~205 ~10% BF

training experience all over the place from multiple sports throught highschool to competitve martial arts ( judo, jui-jitsu, boxing) due to a string of injuries I am now focused on Mens Physique comps

current program and goals, 13 weeks out from the Jay Cutler Classic May 5th. PCT starts in 2 1/2 weeks so this would be perfect timing. I train on a 4 day split with cardio 4-5 days a week also off day is taken when any heavy CNS/Neural ***itue is felt

current diet . Carb cycling 3 low days 309p/100c/54f 3 med days 309p/250c/54f 1 high day 330p/400c/100f I can post detailed meal plans in my log

any links to previous logs (from any fitness/bodybuilding board,not just AM) Many heres a few of the most current
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/222737-mattys4-2013-competition.html?highlight=mattys4+comp+season
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216719-bulking-like-freak.html?highlight=bulking+like+freak
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208566-contest-prep-domination.html?highlight=contest+prep+domination
have more and a bunch on other sites

let me know why we should choose you . I give detailed logs, im dedicated, Im on here daily will update with pics and videos. I love purus products slinshot is a staple in my stash. Would love to log DPOL and MUSCLE MARINADE they would fit perfect into my PCT and could definitly help solidify my gains and push me closer to my goals for this show

Thanks for your consideration

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
You're in,Matt.I like the fact that you posted up links to past logs and are obviously dedicated to training.

BAM!!! Colin is the MAN! Can't wait to see this log! MM and Dpol is my fav combo ;-)

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry,I'd like to have you run a log but the other product you will be logging would skewer things a bit.

Been in the Army for 7 years, currently working at Ranger School as a medic. I am PT.

current program and goals- 4 days a week, upper/lower body splits (just getting back into it, had my hips worked on last year.

current diet-Intermittent fasting-16/8-- Carbs cycle

No logs yet, got a Formutech Perform BCAA coming up

I will do the product justice, tear it up in the gym, then write all about it.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
training experience; 20 yrs, former competitive bodybuilder turned husband/Dad of 2

current program and goals - 4 days of weight training, 12-15 sets, 12-15 rep range. Joints ain't like they used to. 2-3 days of fasted morning treadmill cardio.

current diet - 5 meals a day (2 consisting of protein shakes), fairly clean during the week then splurge a little on the weekend, ice cream/Pizza etc.....(can't go completely cold turkey)

any links to previous logs (from any fitness/bodybuilding board,not just AM) - have run numerous threads, here are 2 more recent

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/217855-double-s-endurance.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/157967-pre-workout-evaluations.html

let me know why we should choose you - I have tried thousands of supplements over the years with only a handful being successful. I beleive in honesty and intergrity and will give an honest review, good, bad or different and I truly beleive alot of the AM people respect this. There is alot of garbage out there and with my logs I hope to either strenghthen or expose a companies creditability.

Thank you!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards

You da man. Thanks

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took a look at a couple of your logs,that's the kind of detailed feedback that we're looking for.

As long as you agree with not using any other pre w/o's,cell volumizers or insulin sensitizers/nutrient partitioning agents,I will have a bottle of Muscle Marinade & Slin SHOT sent your way.

If that works for you,post up that you're fine with this and drop me a PM with your address.

Thanks.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have about 4 days left of Compound 20 and Versa 1 so by the time the package gets here, i should be ready to go. PM on the way

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice detail in your logs and I gotta add that it's good to see a fellow old head lifter,we don't get enough feedback from advanced lifters like yourself.

PM me your address and what 2 supplements you are interested in running a log on and I'll get you taken care of.

I hear you on joint pain,I'd look into some MSM and choindroiton and liberal dosing of fish oil if you don't already use such supps.From wading thru tons of Pubmed abstracts and metaayalysis studies,glucosamine isn't on par with either MSM or choindroiton and glucosamine also effs with leptin sensitivity...which is not good for keeping b/f off.

training experience; 20 yrs, former competitive bodybuilder turned husband/Dad of 2

current program and goals - 4 days of weight training, 12-15 sets, 12-15 rep range. Joints ain't like they used to. 2-3 days of fasted morning treadmill cardio.

current diet - 5 meals a day (2 consisting of protein shakes), fairly clean during the week then splurge a little on the weekend, ice cream/Pizza etc.....(can't go completely cold turkey)

any links to previous logs (from any fitness/bodybuilding board,not just AM) - have run numerous threads, here are 2 more recent

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/217855-double-s-endurance.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/157967-pre-workout-evaluations.html

let me know why we should choose you - I have tried thousands of supplements over the years with only a handful being successful. I beleive in honesty and intergrity and will give an honest review, good, bad or different and I truly beleive alot of the AM people respect this. There is alot of garbage out there and with my logs I hope to either strenghthen or expose a companies creditability.

Thank you!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice detail in your logs and I gotta add that it's good to see a fellow old head lifter,we don't get enough feedback from advanced lifters like yourself.

PM me your address and what 2 supplements you are interested in running a log on and I'll get you taken care of.

I hear you on joint pain,I'd look into some MSM and choindroiton and liberal dosing of fish oil if you don't already use such supps.From wading thru tons of Pubmed abstracts and metaayalysis studies,glucosamine isn't on par with either MSM or choindroiton and glucosamine also effs with leptin sensitivity...which is not good for keeping b/f off.
good choice, he's a good logger

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry,I'd like to have you run a log but the other product you will be logging would skewer things a bit.
I figured as much. No problem. I catch you the next time around, congrats to the winners. I'm gonna follow these logs though.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You didn't include a link in your app but now that you've posted a decent link and have shown that you are the kind of logger that we're looking for,you're in.

I was only going to pick 3 loggers but what the hell,since I'm fairly new to repping for Purus on AM (mindandmuscle is where I usually post) and I'm looking to spread the good word about Purus Labs,I'll make an exception;)

Drop me a PM with your addy and it'll be on.