NLA looking for a Rep! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 First ... 3678

NLA looking for a Rep!

  1. Registered User
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,229
    Rep Power
    2648177

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    This kid, StephenGarcia, is already working on a promo on facebook.

    Great choice. Congrats !!!

    I call you kid since I am more than twice your age. No disrespect.
    haha yup! promos are exciting it's more fun than work honestly!

    and none taken, I consider myself a kid lol. Much to learn much to learn


  2. Registered User
    Drizzie88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Colt's Country, Indiana
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,562
    Rep Power
    175945

    Man.., wish I were smart enough to apply! Awesome opp
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

    •   
       

  3. Registered User
    R3ACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    2,288
    Rep Power
    3773472

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Nutra is suppose to start having our products around the 21st of feb guys. Hope that helped
    Really looking forward to the lineup heading to nutraplanet one stop shopping can't beat it.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  4. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    6,487
    Rep Power
    3413520

    Re: NLA looking for a Rep!


    Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    preciate it man!



    hai



    thanks bro!
    Hi..... So...... You're going to tell me which Stephen?

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    I don't know if I can handle the big news
    Good thing its not for certain yet then... According to his original post there is only a possibility...

    Phew...

    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep.

  5. Registered User
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,229
    Rep Power
    2648177

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Hi..... So...... You're going to tell me which Stephen?



    Good thing its not for certain yet then... According to his original post there is only a possibility...

    Phew...

    - Valdez
    From what I have read, he doesn't lift!

    2 more blues clues and we might figure it out

  6. Big Baller
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378546

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

    This kid, StephenGarcia, is already working on a promo on facebook.

    Great choice. Congrats !!!

    I call you kid since I am more than twice your age. No disrespect.
    Everybody loves facebook! Stevo is gunna do Great for us! Guess I will take credit since I picked him

  7. Big Baller
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378546

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

    Hi..... So...... You're going to tell me which Stephen?

    Good thing its not for certain yet then... According to his original post there is only a possibility...

    Phew...

    - Valdez
    U saw that didn't do know if I was allowed to use the G word since it was censored when I posted so I deleted lol

  8. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,153
    Rep Power
    9881493

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Everybody loves facebook!
    not everybody....i put facebook in same catagory as rap, the world would be a better place without them!!!!!














    but i am just a grumpy old man, so enjoy....if you must, lol.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

  9. Registered User
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,229
    Rep Power
    2648177

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    not everybody....i put facebook in same catagory as rap, the world would be a better place without them!!!!!

    but i am just a grumpy old man, so enjoy....if you must, lol.
    Hahahaha I was going to warn you Shane but the damage has been done already

  10. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,519
    Rep Power
    107129

    conrats

  11. Big Baller
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378546

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    not everybody....i put facebook in same catagory as rap, the world would be a better place without them!!!!!

    but i am just a grumpy old man, so enjoy....if you must, lol.
    I quit carring about it till I became a rep, free advertisement and I give supps away on my fb page aswell. Out of my pockket I must say

  12. Big Baller
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378546

    Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post

    Hahahaha I was going to warn you Shane but the damage has been done already
    Live and Learn is my Moddo

  13. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,153
    Rep Power
    9881493

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    I quit carring about it till I became a rep, free advertisement and I give supps away on my fb page aswell. Out of my pockket I must say
    lol...i am sure it is a generational thing...my parents probably felt the same about black sabbath as i do rap/facebook.



    props for giving up your stash though!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

  14. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,153
    Rep Power
    9881493

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Live and Learn is my Motto



    fixed!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

  15. Registered User
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,229
    Rep Power
    2648177

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    fixed!!!
    could have been worse, he could have said Yolo hahahaha

    but I am with you, what a generous rep

  16. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,153
    Rep Power
    9881493

    Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    could have been worse, he could have said Yolo hahahaha

    but I am with you, what a generous rep
    i haven't followed your posts that much, but you are making a really good impression...msrider on the other hand i know pretty well, and he really is one of the good guys!!!

    btw-what is scary is at my age growing up we scared the crap out of our parents with the drugs/rock music/long hair/demonstrating and rebelling against authority. now it is tatoo's/body piercings/gangs and violence....i hate to think of what your kids will be into when they get to be teenagers....now that really is scary, lol.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

  17. Registered User
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,229
    Rep Power
    2648177

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i haven't followed your posts that much, but you are making a really good impression...msrider on the other hand i know pretty well, and he really is one of the good guys!!!

    btw-what is scary is at my age growing up we scared the crap out of our parents with the drugs/rock music/long hair/demonstrating and rebelling against authority. now it is tatoo's/body piercings/gangs and violence....i hate to think of what your kids will be into when they get to be teenagers....now that really is scary, lol.

    Thanks! Shane is definitely good people along with Justin and the rest of the team.

    and I haven't thought about that...that is scary lol

  18. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    6,255
    Rep Power
    2746711

    Not sure if I gave you a congrats on AM. Figure I should since I gave you a hard time everywhere else

  19. Big Baller
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378546

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    i haven't followed your posts that much, but you are making a really good impression...msrider on the other hand i know pretty well, and he really is one of the good guys!!!

    btw-what is scary is at my age growing up we scared the crap out of our parents with the drugs/rock music/long hair/demonstrating and rebelling against authority. now it is tatoo's/body piercings/gangs and violence....i hate to think of what your kids will be into when they get to be teenagers....now that really is scary, lol.
    Thanks Brother! I try and learn from great members like yourself. Stephen will be a great NLA Rep.

  20. Registered User
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,229
    Rep Power
    2648177

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Not sure if I gave you a congrats on AM. Figure I should since I gave you a hard time everywhere else
    lmao thanks man!

  •   

      
     

Page 8 of 8 First ... 3678

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NLA looking for 3 members to review/log PWO and NO Booster
    By NLAFounder in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-15-2012, 11:17 PM
  2. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 08-27-2012, 09:57 AM
  3. Nimbus Nutrition is looking for a rep...please no ship jumpers.
    By nimbustim in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 04-15-2012, 04:07 PM
  4. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-30-2011, 09:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.