NLA looking for a Rep! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

NLA looking for a Rep!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Would love to be considered. I would be all for getting the name out on other boards as well.

Former competive bodybuilder, 20yrs training, former Vitamin World Store Manager, BS in Nutrition and Exercise Physiology. (Stepping off my soap box now)

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thank you AM Members for all applications and Resume's! I am excited about who and how many of you are applying. I'm gunna leave this up till atleast Sunday to give everyone the opportunity to apply. Were very Happy to see all the Responses Fellas, Keep them coming as we want the Best for NLA.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks Again!
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My hats getting thrown in.

Been lifting around 2 and a half years. Through that time I've learned that hard work and dedication can completely transform your body. I can upload some pictures of me two years ago, you can't even recognize me.

More importantly through those 2+ years I squandered a lot of time following various routines or diets.

Why I would like to become a representative for NLA is mainly to help other people make full utilization of their time, to help them where I wish someone would have helped me.

NLA creates solid products (logging Swoll-N) and have tried samples of the other products. Their protein is top notch and if I didn't have 12 lbs laying around I would be stocked on that.

I realize my age could be a discerning factor, but I see it as an advantage. I am always on the boards especially when I'm "studying", in class or writing an essay so I jump on any possibility to put that off :P

Since I am always on the boards I have acquired quite a bit of knowledge. Anything from thermogenics to prohormones and back to nutrition, I find I am able to help many people. I help people normally through the fitness group I admin for on Facebook or the Bodybuilding account I started on twitter with my workout partner. So different mediums of communication to spread the name quicker.

Going along with that, spreading the NLA name would simply be honest suggestions of products I believe in. No pimping required if you can stand behind the line through and through.

Thanks for your consideration and good luck to all other applicants.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sweet opp here. NLA is going to be big. Good luck fellas!

Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    My hats getting thrown in.

Been lifting around 2 and a half years. Through that time I've learned that hard work and dedication can completely transform your body. I can upload some pictures of me two years ago, you can't even recognize me.

More importantly through those 2+ years I squandered a lot of time following various routines or diets.

Why I would like to become a representative for NLA is mainly to help other people make full utilization of their time, to help them where I wish someone would have helped me.

NLA creates solid products (logging Swoll-N) and have tried samples of the other products. Their protein is top notch and if I didn't have 12 lbs laying around I would be stocked on that.

I realize my age could be a discerning factor, but I see it as an advantage. I am always on the boards especially when I'm "studying", in class or writing an essay so I jump on any possibility to put that off :P

Since I am always on the boards I have acquired quite a bit of knowledge. Anything from thermogenics to prohormones and back to nutrition, I find I am able to help many people. I help people normally through the fitness group I admin for on Facebook or the Bodybuilding account I started on twitter with my workout partner. So different mediums of communication to spread the name quicker.

Going along with that, spreading the NLA name would simply be honest suggestions of products I believe in. No pimping required if you can stand behind the line through and through.

Thanks for your consideration and good luck to all other applicants.
    Solid App Brother! Thank You!
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Awesome opportunity for someone. NLA is for sure making a good name for themselves. Good luck to all the applicants.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

There are definitely some great applicants in here!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

interesting opportunity. 25 years in the gym, so i've about seen it all. 8 yrs clinical research under my belt, Certified Clinical Research Professional, first author on a peer reviewed journal article a while back. veteran, usn 81-84. started competing in powerlifting at the ripe old age of 46, currently getting ready for the apf masters nationals in may. well versed in supps seeing how i've tried about all of them. i can bring a little science to the table.

good luck to everyone who applies...
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I been working out since 2003 when i was a junior in high school but never took nutrition serious until August of 2009. After i started eating right and clean i saw great gain in my body and that's when i fell even more in love with body building. Unfortunately in 2010 i had 2 motorcycle accidents that left me in bed for over 2 weeks without being able to bend my legs without crying in excruciating pain. Got better and went right back into working out. March of this year I had a muscle tear on my right ankle, couldn't walk for 2 weeks, i had to hop around everywhere. Tried to workout and with crappy posture end up hurting my left shoulder. I was very bummed out and didn't workout till June of this year. I had some family tragedies and one day I woke up determined to not just be another person, so i'm going to join the National Guard.

My weight training right now is 6x days a week. 4x heavy weight training, 1 cardio day, 1 rest day, start all over again. All compound movements. Other than my multis the only supplement I'm taking at the moment is a fat burner.

My short/long term goals is if i decide to go through it and my doctor says i'll be ok I'll leave for boot camp with the National Guard so my plan is to get in the best shape of my life so i can endure the 3 months of boot camp and not have my butt chewed by the Drill Sargent everyday. Plan to stay in shape or the rest of my life. Go back to college to get a degree in law enforcement but also take nutrition classes. Hoping that I will still be young enough when I graduate to join the police academy and become a police officer. I want to be a cop that others can look up to and not the fat ones that sit in the car and can't barely get off their patrol car. I remember seeing that picture of Ronnie Coleman in his cop uniform and than his training video a loooong time ago and i remember i said that dude is a monster, i'm going to be right there where is at one day. I'm hoping to win this to get me closer to stop day dreaming about my future monster body and start seeing it every day in the mirror.

I have no real friends in the real world. The ones I had were all very negative all the time and not supportive of me and my choices about fitness. So I cut my ties with all of them. The only 'friends' I have are the ones online on forums here and bb, and the guys at the gym I see daily with iron in their hands. So I spend a lot of time online and have more than enough time to read about fitness, supplements, nutrition. I also speak portuguese and english so if you guys ever think about migrating down south america i'll be more than happy to translate and help you guys out.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    24 years old and have been lifting since 2007. When i was 19 years old i set the total poundage record for the show me state games powerlifting meet. I was 146lbs and pulled a 425lb dead and a 215lb bench, raw no shirt no wraps. Now ive transitioned into the bodybuilding world. Couple months back i cut from 168-170lbs to 130lb for my first show. I spend a lot of time reading and doing some research new supplements/compounds.

Im decently versed in sarms, designers and ancillaries. I know a fare share of knowledge with the natty supplements as well. Im not close minded to think i know everything as well, im a sponge so i soak up what i hear and research. Id enjoy to be a part of the NLA squad. Ive used there swoll n and recover d, all solid products!
    This guy gets my vote!!! Good man here he would make NLA proud
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Stephen Garcia for a macknificent NLA rep!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  13. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i am impressed...a lot of high quality apps in here!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Stephen Garcia for a macknificent NLA rep!
    preciate the kind words
    only time will tell, NLA has some great choices here
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

This guy gets my vote!!! Good man here he would make NLA proud
    Youre my boy blueeeee

Theres some solid apps in for sure.
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

They could choose a couple. Some good guys stepping up in here!
    BOARD TYRANT
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    They could choose a couple. Some good guys stepping up in here!
    IMO, companies should always have a few,at least 3, very active members on the board. dont want 10 reps though, that just becomes annoying lol
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

18. Diamond Member

i see at LEAST 5 probably more really outstanding candidates here....

now if we only had such good

choices to choose from in politics!!!!
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

agreed on both points!
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i am impressed...a lot of high quality apps in here!!!!
    Rap sucks.

Did i get your vote T? Lol
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  21. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Seen lots of good things from NLA.

Good luck with your search brother.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Rap sucks.

HA!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  23. Diamond Member

Rap sucks.

lol...i don't have a vote, but i like your take on the issues!!!
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Big T, You have nailed it. There are so many great applicants here and it will be tough choosing Just 1. But from where I'm sitting this is a great problem to have. Anabolic Minds is showing a lot of love towards NLA. We are truly excited of where NLA is headed.

We are wanting more apps aswell, never satisfied As I've heard others mention that we need more Rep possitions, I tell you all that just because were picking 1 Rep at this time dosnt mean the other applicants won't become a Rep in the future. Were in the process of growing and exspanding our Team.

We will be adding more reps in the future aswell as female Reps since after all, Have en entire womans line of Supps. Again Thank You to all who Apply and Thank you to everyone for all the Support on the AM.

NLA Performance "The Choice Of Champions"
  25. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Subbed!

-Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Subbed!

-Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Hey Bro! Glad ya made it. Lots happening up in here. Lots of great apps
  27. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    great apps...but no rap, lol.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

great apps...but no rap, lol.
    Not yet Brother! Were taking our Time, but not near as much time as I've seen other companies take lol

Thanks for all ur great comments about our products. We realy appreciate it!
  29. Diamond Member

Not yet Brother! Were taking our Time, but not near as much time as I've seen other companies take lol

Thanks for all ur great comments about our products. We realy appreciate it!
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Haha, how's the grandbabies?
  31. Diamond Member

Haha, how's the grandbabies?
    getting big....the youngest just turned a month old.

family is the most valuable asset you will ever have!!!!

FAMILY 1ST
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

FAMILY 1ST
    The truth
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

FAMILY 1ST
    For Sure! That's great Papa.. If I didn't have kids I would be 6 feet under or in prison. Saved my life!
  34. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Sure thing.

-Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

FAMILY 1ST
    I totally agree with this.^

For Sure! That's great Papa.. If I didn't have kids I would be 6 feet under or in prison. Saved my life!
    And I totally relate to this.^
    I sure love my girls. Got my third little girl due in about a month.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

I totally agree with this.^

And I totally relate to this.^
    I sure love my girls. Got my third little girl due in about a month.
    Congrats drew that's great!
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Sorry for lack of Updates fellas! I promise this isn't going to be along drawn out promo. To be honest, There is so many great applicants here. Its going to be the toughfest descision we've had to make since I become a Rep myself.

A lot of you guys I may not know too well and am having to view a lot of you previous threads and post. There is a lot of high Quality and well respected Men here, And I will find the guy that were looking for as I think there's more than one of you that would be great. Thanks again fellas! I'm trying to breakdown my top 5 applicants and I might contact you or possibly ppl I feel have knowledge and info about you that could give us a little better insight about your qualities and what they think you could bring to the NLA Team. Thanks!
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

While we're waiting...

Name:  image-712584664.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  131.8 KB
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

After a lot of careful consideration We found our New NLA Rep. Before I announce his Name I want to thank everyone for applying for this possition. Since I've been on the AM I don't remember ever seeing so many great candidates applying for the same Rep possition at one time. With that being said it was the Hardest descision we've had to make not taking anything from our new rep but because out of this group there was 5 guys atleast who could easily be reps for other comps aswell as ours. Thanks Again for all your support.

And now I would Like you to Welcome our New NLA Performance Rep- StephenGarcia

Congrats Stephen! Stephen is the perfect choice and the youngest lol. At 19 and with him having the physique he has tells us we have a work horse. He's dedicated to fitness, loves helping others, giving advice about supps, the ability he has to communicate to the younger crowd aswell as the relationships he's had with other reps on the board, his willingness to learn from others here, and his abilty to be a leader is what sets him apart from the rest of the youth. And that Leadership is what NLA wants. I know when I was younger I fell for peer pressure and to see how this kid is with his stature makes me proud to have him on the Team.

Thanks again to all who applied'
    Please Welcome StephenGarcia as New NLA Performance Rep!

NLA Performance "The Choice of Champions"
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Congrats StephenGarcia and NLA!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NLA looking for 3 members to review/log PWO and NO Booster
    By NLAFounder in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-15-2012, 11:17 PM
  2. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 08-27-2012, 09:57 AM
  3. Nimbus Nutrition is looking for a rep...please no ship jumpers.
    By nimbustim in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 04-15-2012, 04:07 PM
  4. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-30-2011, 09:44 AM