1-ANDRO Rx™ Logger Opportunity From IronMagLabs!

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

1-ANDRO Rx™ - Strength & Cutting Pro-Hormone

- Pharmaceutical Grade 1-Androsterone
- Increases Lean Muscle Mass
- Increases Strength & Power
- Helps with Cutting (getting lean)
- Does Not Convert to Estrogen or DHT
- No Bloating or Water Retention

Loggers must be experienced lifters that reside in the USA.

IronMagLabs is looking for the loggers to use 4 caps per day for 4 weeks. (2 bottles)

You must start the log in this forum BEFORE February 20th.

You must have OVER 250 posts at AM and be an adult.

Please post in this thread why you should be considered for logging this
product for free.

4 logger ops total.

Thanks!

Last edited:

BigEdNJ

Awards
I don't have the 250 ur looking for but I am looking for a cutting edge t booster that can help me get from my current weight of 275 to reach that 300 lbs freak mark. I would give you an honest log as I have worked in the industry and have tried many products that did nothing but had good marketing.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How well would this work after an M -Sten RX run?

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just talked to Robert over at IML and he says he wants to give you guys TWO bottles EACH for the logs! He wants guys to use 4 caps daily instead!

VERY cool of him to do this.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Re: 1-ANDRO Rx™ Logger Opportunity From IronMagLabs!

Damn, I always miss out on the good opportunities!!! :banghead:

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Ok its time for an app.

I am currently coming off my winter bulk "fat boy party time." I do a mix of powerlifting and bodybuilding 6 days a week.
My diet is getting dialed in now, and I have been looking at your products for awhile now. I have used your e-control and ultra male before and loved them, I have only used one ph before and it was a wet compound. I would love to give your 1-andro a quality run and see what I can do with it. Also I am awesome so auto preference to me.... :)

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Before the 20th =/ Crap. I was ready to put in an app...

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is a 3 week break after M-Sten RX enough before starting 1-Andro RX? I am currently running M-Sten RX for 3 more days and would be interested in how I would respond to 1-Andro RX.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm interested in running this and I have ran both AAS and PH cycles in the past.I will post up a formal app shortly.

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
Am interested in running 1-ANDRO..

Have ran a 1-Andro product ( AMS 1-Test ) & loved it - got very strong and lean at the same time.

Am on the boards everyday, so logging won't be a problem - I will be in the gym 5 days a week.

Am currently 5'8", 197 pounds & have been on 250mg of Test-E for a couple months now so I'll be able to tell what/when effects take place.

dewing246

Awards
I don't have over 250 posts but I feel that I would be a good candidate as I have tried several other brands' 1 andro so I can tell you how it stacks up against the competition. I am also currently starting to lean out and I am looking to start a ph cycle soon. I am usually on the boards daily but not always posting, so I wouldn't have a problem posting while I was on here.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here's my app.....

Some background:

Lifting steadily since the age of 25,now 37,have gotten back into training from a nearly complete year long absence of lifting and healthy eating.

I would estimate my b/f at 20% or thereabouts,likely a bit higher.I should be sitting around 10-12% b/f at 160-170.This being my goal,as far as body composition is concerned.

Weight is 195.I've lost a signifigant amount of LBM,still look somewhat like a lifter and I've retained base muscularity.

I do work in manual labor so I haven't really lost much functional strength.

At 2.5 months now back into training,I'm hitting at 70-80% of the poundages used before my lay off.

I am training around a couple long term injuries,lower back injury from hardscape work from around 2 years ago and I have had a deltoid impingement since around 28 from training.

That said,my training is pretty much at my discretion,I don't follow any specific protocol and I will be sticking to a decent amount of machine rowing to strengthen my rhomboids to lessen the strain on my shoulders from the lower poundages I will be pressing.Basically,after adhering to tightly regimented protocols like HST,5x5 and so on for the firs 5 years of training,I found my approach towards training to be stale and opted to do my own thing by grifting key principles from HST,5x5,time under tension (and others I can't even remember) into an amalgam of sorts.

Diet will be around 2500 kcals a day,lifting EOD with cardio consisting mostly of sprint work 2x/week.

I'll add that I've used just about everything over the counter with research indicating a plausible effect WRT fat loss & muscle growth in humans over the years...green tea extract,NAC,fish oil,creatine,beta alanine,caffien,ephedrine,yohimbine,alpha yohimbine,etc....over the counter hormonals like Nor-Derm,6-oxo,11-oxo,Havoc,1-T Tren.

I've used illicts such as clen and DNP to cut.Not willing to tinker with those sorts of illicts due to getting older and well...employing linear thinking,hehe.

I've also used injectible AAS such as test e,test prop,deca,NNP,anavar,masteron.

That said,I know how my body responds to a veritable plethora of body comp manipulation agents and what effects to look for in evaluating a supplement that is touted to accomplish what 1-ANDRO Rx is proposed to do.

[

QUOTE=heavyiron;3823473]

1-ANDRO Rx™ - Strength & Cutting Pro-Hormone

IronMagLabs is looking for the loggers to use 4 caps per day for 4 weeks. (2 bottles)

Please post in this thread why you should be considered for logging this
product for free.

4 logger ops total.

Thanks!
[/QUOTE]

Thatguy_603

Awards

1-ANDRO Rx(TM) - Strength & Cutting Pro-Hormone

Please post in this thread why you should be considered for logging this product for free.

4 logger ops total.

Thanks!
I have been lifting for 3 years. I'm 24 and could run what ever dose u would like. I'm from the us . When I first started lifting I was 235-240 I now, after a lot of work, weigh in at 188. Not sure of my bf% . I have used ph's such as epi,hdrol,ad,ah,s-drol, and ultradrol. I'm interested in this logging opportunity because I would love to see the recomp affects of 1andro for myself. I can post before and after pics . If chosen I will be honest about my review.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I am interested in logging 1-Andro rx for you guys. I have been liftin about 2.5 years and have recently started to cut. I am at 190lbs 5'11" and feed times had increased, I am at 5 meals per day as of now... Already lost a few pounds.

I have logged several products for companies and on my own so I know what you are looking for. I plan on posting meals/frequency, training, effect/side effects of te product and agree not to puss out! I have used a PH inthe past and had some good gains. It was a liquid an was hard to transport and remember to take. I would need to discuss e-control and pct requirements while taking and coming off. I know some but I haven't had that much experience with matching up PCT/SERMS for the proper gains and outcomes.

I really look forward talking with you and would like to experience this opportunity. Please feel free to PM me if I am chosen, or I I see it on here I will PM you to make sure I am going the right route.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Who won?

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Great choices, looking forward to following them.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Got mine too.... It will be later before I start my log.however I will get the thread started and have some conversation on the product, hopefully tweak dosing and stacking to get the best cut.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got my goodies!! Will start next Wednesday

Reactions: oli

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my stack,I'll be starting this weekend.I'll post a link to my log in this thread.

Reactions: oli
kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to your logs guys. Based on Reggie's MSten log and these I might want to jump ship and try the IronMagLabs brand.

Good lifts and great gains!

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my 2 bottles though....I thought I was logging 3?

As I promised,here are the links to my 1-ANDRO-RX log,which I've mirrored on a few forums of relevance in order to get a higher view count.

http://www.prohormoneforum.com/cycle-logs-reviews/73296-1-andro-rx-sponsored-feedback-log.html#post1213753

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/224492-1-andro-rx.html

http://www.mindandmuscle.net/forum/45310-1-andro-rx-sponsored-feedback-log