VERSA-1 SALE & FREE USPowders stack!?! PLUS MICRO/C20 GIVEAWAY!!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Versa-1 Presale Offer & FREE USPowders Deal

- PLUS CRAZY MICRO/C20 GIVEAWAY BELOW-

USPlabs NEW VERSA-1: NEW Patent Pending Anabolic...
A Mind & Muscle Enhancing Breakthrough!

USPlabs has formulated a product that will take the supplement industry by storm. With this potent ingredient profile, this new supplement will take your performance to the next level and jack up your Anabolic Muscle Building potential! In thirty days, ALPHA testers experienced ground breaking results from VERSA-1™ using just ONE capsule a day...You've been given the opportunity to read over 60+ uncut ALPHA logs and access to ask the ALPHA testers questions to familiarize yourself with REAL WORLD feedback...

What's the Word on the Street from REAL Versa-1 Users?

The Secret Sauce behind Versa-1

Introducing Versa-1 by USPlabs, the new "patent pending anabolic" that features a first-of-its-kind "Muscle/Mind" enhancing effect...The compound contained in USPlabs Versa-1 is so innovative that a patent has been filed with the United States Patent Office. It's not every day an ingredient can do what this can do and be used in a variety of situations. A key compound contained in USPlabs Versa-1 is so innovative that a patent has been filed with the United States Patent Office...
Versa-1 Key Benefits:

• [*=left]Enables Anabolic Repsonse!
    [*=left]Enhances Performance and Physique!
    [*=left]Promotes an Increase In Muscularity and Vascularity!

And as promised...a Deal of a Lifetime! Buy the new Versa-1 from USPlabs, and get a FREE Bulk Super Cissus, Bulk 1-Carboxy, and Bulk Super Saponins for the ultimate foundational cocktail! These are NOT trial sized containers; these are all FULL SIZED / FULL SERVING containers for every Versa-1 stack purchase!

GET THE LOWEST PRICE ON THE VERSA-1 STACK
EXCLUSIVE OFFER AVAILABLE ONLY @ NUTRAPLANET

Reg Price: $219.99

Sale Price: $34.95
You Save: 85%

*FLAT RATE SHIPPING OFFER*
buy 1 bottle or 100, shipping just $6.95 domestic ground shipping...even to Hawaii!

GET THE LOWEST PRICE ON THE VERSA-1 STACK
EXCLUSIVE OFFER AVAILABLE ONLY @ NUTRAPLANET

As if THAT'S not enough... We have a SICK giveaway for the community here at AM.

Why not giveaway the PERFECT stack to use with your new VERSA-1??

We will be giving away five (5) NEW Jack3d Micro Blue Raspberry/Compound 20 stacks to our lucky fans - and as always, winning is EASY BREEEEEZY...

...The combo puts a new definition beside the phrase "synergy"...

Versa-1 testers could not rant enough about the positive Muscle|Mind connection they felt (hence the coined 'Muscle|Mind Breakthrough'). Many said it was simply indescribable. Well, we all know how critical it is to have the right mind-set when preparing for training...

Simply answer this question -

What is YOUR training preparation plan?

This can be anything from your pre-workout nutrition planning, to THE song you HAVE to jam out to on the way to the gym... Give us the timeline for your pump-up plan to WIN BIG!

(18+ ONLY, U.S. Shipping Address' Only, Winners selected at random on Wednesday 1/30/13)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice!

Adam15220

Adam15220

Awards
Crazy deal....

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
cool promo!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Niceee

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Nice promo Casey

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome deal and stack. Good luck guys.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
as I prepare my pre workout I put this on
[video=youtube;WTFnmsCnr6g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WTFnmsCnr6g[/video]

And I listen to it as I get dressed, prepare my pre workout and drink it, prepare my 3 in 1 shaker with my bcaa drink, few bcaa tabs on top and whey on the bottom.
I listen to it as I do some Ab rolling

For the pains I have on my leg and back.
When that preaching is over I put on my playlist to start playing and the first song that always plays is this one
Rev Theory - Hell Yeah - YouTube

I get the goosebumps and start getting fired up. I go through my workout of the day and make sure I have everything down on my phone from last week's sets, reps and weight so I when I hit the gym I try to break those PRs. Those PRs being one extra rep or 5 pounds heavier than the week before.
I listen to one more song before I head out to gym and start feeling the effects of my pre workout supplement kick in and thats this one.
Bonde da Stronda - Bonde da Maromba (Videoclipe Oficial) - YouTube
Its a rap song about working out and supplements. I'm translate it and do my best to make sense and rhyme like he does it in Portuguese.

9 in the morning, the day is about to start
I don't wake up early, i make sure I get enough sleep
Sweet potato, chicken (what?) right away
Prepare my Tupperwares, the fridge is full.

Get that insulin spike and some high calories
Lets go the to gym, cuz today I'm
Take my pre workout, 4, 5, 6 scoops
and give me some space to walk by, excuse me, i'm sorry

The no neck crew is already getting warmed up
Look at that, damn
I'm already missing out, i'm already fully focused
Beta Alanine is going to give that itchy effect
Up, Up, one more, come on don't stop
Get back to the bench to help my partner
If it didn't touch your chest, than do one more rep
If you screwed up, do it again
If it hurts, get used to it.

The team is ready, only freaks at this sport
Great supplementation for animals
Post workout, how is my shaker? Its always full,
whey protein, malto, glutamine and few other things...

Every 2 hours, I don't procrastinate
A monster trains like one, eats like two
At the beach we glow, look at the ladies staring
come on over ladies, we are ready for everything and anything.

Legs are gigantic and the abs are carved
My acne screws it up but my shoulders over shadows it
Its lifting weights and dieting every single day
Fock Aerobics, lifting weights at the gym is where its at.

The last thing he says is a whole slang that i don't know how to translate to make it sound right in English.
But there it is... My whole ritual and the translation. Awesome song in portuguese. I tried my best to translate it and make it sound right in English.
When that song is over I put on my headphones and walk to the gym listening to
**** you, I won't do what you tell me - Rage Against The Machine - YouTube
Than when I get to the gym I'm fully ready and motivated to destroy!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As much as I want more micro and c20 I am going to stay out of this one.
:sad:

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh yeah with Jack3d Micro I take one serving pre-workout and use one serving intra-workout. Works very well that way.
I might try this

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
By March to get as dense as possible. So Check it out in 2 weeks I will be on Versa 1 for 3 months with 3 months of prime and c20 and what ever pre workout I Have at the time. Maybe no2 black and jacked 3d or something.
warm up sets 5 warm ups 12/10/8/6/3/1
Working sets
6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6
Than 7 sets of 15 pump set.
I'm ready.

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
By March to get as dense as possible. So Check it out in 2 weeks I will be on Versa 1 for 3 months with 3 months of prime and c20 and what ever pre workout I Have at the time. Maybe no2 black and jacked 3d or something.
warm up sets 5 warm ups 12/10/8/6/3/1
Working sets
6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6
Than 7 sets of 15 pump set.
I'm ready.
Hole guacamole, 199 reps in 22 sets. My goodness, sounds like the DOMS from hell.

*Mike Mentzer rolls in his grave/Ellington Darden pukes on his desk*

lol, sorry man, not hating, I'd be interested to see how that goes for you. Is it an adopted method or your own concoction?

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I would love the blue raz micro.. But ima stat outta this one as well! Good opp guys! And a hell of a deal

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well working sets for example would be for chest 3 sets incline dumbbell 3 sets flat dumbbell 3 sets fly. Than a nice pump fst-7. Seem to like them at a very light weight that easily gets me 15 reps but by set 4 or 5 it gets very hard and by 6-7 I'm struggling.

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Well working sets for example would be for chest 3 sets incline dumbbell 3 sets flat dumbbell 3 sets fly. Than a nice pump fst-7. Seem to like them at a very light weight that easily gets me 15 reps but by set 4 or 5 it gets very hard and by 6-7 I'm struggling.
Doing with heavy weight and maximize the workout for growth..

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I take care of my twins from the time I wake up and then head to work around 2 pm, I get off at 10pm and I'm usually very tired but gotta get myself to the gym anyway. Ill run home change clothes,down my preworkout drink and my Agmatine pills and leave in total I usually workout about 20 mins after I drink my supps

I'm. A huge ac/dc can so i like to blast them on the way to the gym. But I do not take headphones in with me. I don't like any distractions not even music.

I'd love to see what versa 1 and jak3d micro could do for me after a long day.

My workout is a 3 day split right now but think I'm gonna change it up to optimized volume training which I have had great success with

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
is this a separate giveaway from the other c20/micro giveaway where you post your PR song?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MY ideal pre workout routine ALWAYS starts with watching this video
[video=youtube;GePfDX-gVWc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GePfDX-gVWc[/video]

just always inspires me to give it my all. Plus it was the song and video me and my old lifting partner used to get pumped up to before workouts and we used to absolutely kill it. Hardest workouts of my life so it gets me in the right mind frame for sure! Then I hop in the car and blast basically any disturbed song. Once I get to the gym its business. I take my preworkout and focus all my energy on the workout mapping out what I am going to do and how im going to kill it. The vision and focus is what sets me apart i feel. If i dont have the right focus its not gonna be as good of a workout. Im about my business in the gym not to talk or anything else but lift, ask anyone who sees me at the gym, they dont bother me.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good luck to everyone btw there are some good routines already and im sure some good ones are still coming! this is another amazing opportunity from usp labs thanks guys!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, i wake up at the crack o dawn, down my Bcaa's and powder caffeine anhydrous. I then do a light jog, about 5 minutes to get warm. 4 days a week of upper/ lower body splits. More for strength and endurance. It is hard for me to bulk due to having to run many miles a week.

I don't listen to any music when I workout. I like to have my daughter around, she tries to lift weights as well.

I then head to PT at Fort Benning and do whatever they have planned for the morning. Most likely some more of whatever muscle group I did that morning, and a 5 miler.

I would love to try these supplements, I know they would give me fantastic results.
The wife would never let me buy it though, thats why I drink powdered caffeine .

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, i wake up at the crack o dawn, down my Bcaa's and powder caffeine anhydrous. I then do a light jog, about 5 minutes to get warm. 4 days a week of upper/ lower body splits. More for strength and endurance. It is hard for me to bulk due to having to run many miles a week.

I don't listen to any music when I workout. I like to have my daughter around, she tries to lift weights as well.

I then head to PT at Fort Benning and do whatever they have planned for the morning. Most likely some more of whatever muscle group I did that morning, and a 5 miler.

I would love to try these supplements, I know they would give me fantastic results.
The wife would never let me buy it though, thats why I drink powdered caffeine .
Lol I never lift before PT, ever. That's just too early man.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is early, but I have to do it then, or not at all. Homework and my kids have the evenings.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Doing with heavy weight and maximize the workout for growth..
I am looking at my lifts and how to be hormonally optomized so I'm following the max ot heavy over loading with fst-7 pump set and the pump set just to stretch out the muscle and I seem to like it a lot. I can be wrong but I will try this for the next 10 weeks and see how it goes.

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
I am looking at my lifts and how to be hormonally optomized so I'm following the max ot heavy over loading with fst-7 pump set and the pump set just to stretch out the muscle and I seem to like it a lot. I can be wrong but I will try this for the next 10 weeks and see how it goes.
It's worth a shot.. Keep us posted

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
Oh ok, it makes more sense when you break it up into different exercises, for some reason I though you were doing 9 sets of 6 for a single exercise.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I usually lift in the evening.
ball cap goes on pulled low hiding my face, pre work gets chugged back 20 minutes before I get in my bat mobile, and my headphones go on (no car music is playing, head phones only) I'm in my zone.
Eminem: til I collapse usually gets played first, it's not everyday that I go to the gym but when I do... well we'll just leave it at that.

steppinRazor

Awards
Training prep is damn near a religious custom for me..this morning I've had my oatmeal.. I'm about to pop my super cissus, versa-1 and some agmatine.. Fill the shaker with whey and down my preWO.. Only thing different I'm doing this morning is using my jack3d micro sample!! Yeah budddy :)

steppinRazor

Awards
Also this sale I'd damn tempting..insane deal. That bulk cissus is calling my name..haha

gmanall

Awards
I walk outside sneak behind a couple sitting in the park and Bench Press superset with a 10 reps Skull Crusher on the couple drag them to the cemetery and do Deadlifts with perfect form. Cops coming I Squat and hid, reach in a toolbox and get behind and do a Hammer Curl, you can hear all the Crunches I made. Head home call it a day, take a bath iron my cloths.....Yes I'm Clean and Pressed EDIT: Then I'm ready for the gym

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
I always watch some kind of motivational video while preparing to go to the gym. Seeing the success of the pros just gives me that much more drive to work harder.

Here are a couple more recently made videos I like:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RP9zHWkAbg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfLamzgWPf4

These two still get me everytime too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmAAMtfu9Zc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nGDLXGmRiU

And Eminem's "25 to Life" is an amazing song that gets me jacked up everytime. Listen to these lyrics and tell me he didn't write this about bodybuilding haha. He tells about the sacrifices he's made to elevate his career in hip-hop, which really resonates with myself and definitely others, considering the similar sacrifices necessary for one trying to accomplish anything in this sport.
[video=youtube;BHUCIs-aJzo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHUCIs-aJzo[/video]

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now Now...

Dont get carried away

2 bottles of Versa + Agmatine + Samples for 50$ and free shipping?

Thats damn near hard to come by!!!
Not even close but for a retail sale it is an amazing deal...VERSA-1 at 34.99 wasn't expected...

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I usually lift in the evening.
ball cap goes on pulled low hiding my face, pre work gets chugged back 20 minutes before I get in my bat mobile, and my headphones go on (no car music is playing, head phones only) I'm in my zone.
Eminem: til I collapse usually gets played first, it's not everyday that I go to the gym but when I do... well we'll just leave it at that.
That song gets me pumped and ready to slay some weights as well my man!!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jerk session. Music. Pre-workout. Gym...................................................................................................Just playin haha.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But on the real. I work out around 2-3 because of school.

After class I go home. Eat my pre-workout meal. While I'm doing this I get on AM App while jammin out.

I don't think about what I'm going to do in the gym that day because I already know before I get there. What I do think about is how much weight I'm going to destroy that day.
After about 45min to and hour I get my pre-workout in its shaker. Shake the sh!t out of it. Go back and sit at my computer and listen to some more music. Take my pre.

Throw on my beats and get that bass poppin. Hop on my bike and ride 5 min to the gym. By the time I get there, the pre has kicked in and I'm ready to do work.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Now Now...

Dont get carried away

2 bottles of Versa + Agmatine + Samples for 50$ and free shipping?

Thats damn near hard to come by!!!
Don't get me wrong i picked up the ic deal. Maybe it's just that I been thinking about buying cissus as well

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well got this deal and the Ic deal now if I can just win the micro ill be set !

manstr

manstr

Awards
I wake up at 3 and drink my pre workout fasted. After that I sit and listen to music and play a first person shooter to get the adrenaline up. 15 min later I'm on my way to the gym and hyped!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wake up at 3 and drink my pre workout fasted. After that I sit and listen to music and play a first person shooter to get the adrenaline up. 15 min later I'm on my way to the gym and hyped!
COD right?