VERSA-1 SALE & FREE USPowders stack!?! PLUS MICRO/C20 GIVEAWAY!!

Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    u should post a vid of exactly hwo to make these......i wanna try!!!!


    Like this but baked in the oven.
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    It should be available at nutra planet right now
    Did you get my pm?

  3. I have everyone's into from this promo. I am sending it to processing today! Thanks guys
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I have everyone's into from this promo. I am sending it to processing today! Thanks guys
    Woooooooo!
    US Army, Infantry.
    Currently Deployed.
    Will be back late 2015

  5. BTW when will the Modern BCAA+ drop?
    US Army, Infantry.
    Currently Deployed.
    Will be back late 2015

  6. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    BTW when will the Modern BCAA+ drop?
    The updated version and watermelon flavor is already at NP, saw it last week.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  7. Lots of price changes in Nutraplanet this week. Bulk BCAA's went up $7.00, although there is a sweet deal on the modern bcaa, flash over, and bulk DAA; 29.99

  8. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    The updated version and watermelon flavor is already at NP, saw it last week.
    Ahhh did not know! Thanks.
    I heard something about modern bcaa tablets as well. Is that true?
    US Army, Infantry.
    Currently Deployed.
    Will be back late 2015

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I have everyone's into from this promo. I am sending it to processing today! Thanks guys
    Hell yea! thanks great news!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    Ahhh did not know! Thanks.
    I heard something about modern bcaa tablets as well. Is that true?
    I believe so. I saw something about it on the USP home forum. I don't know if they're available yet though.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    I believe so. I saw something about it on the USP home forum. I don't know if they're available yet though.
    Tick tock tick tock...
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Lots of price changes in Nutraplanet this week. Bulk BCAA's went up $7.00, although there is a sweet deal on the modern bcaa, flash over, and bulk DAA; 29.99
    Raw material prices continue to rise, There is a reason why the prices continue to rise.
    CM and BA have almost doubled in price in the last year+
    All WPC/WPI, MPI, Casein has risen .. there is a reason why the prices continue to rise.


    Someone inform on what Modern BCAA+ has over regular Modern?? Changes in formula?
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  13. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Raw material prices continue to rise, There is a reason why the prices continue to rise.
    CM and BA have almost doubled in price in the last year+
    All WPC/WPI, MPI, Casein has risen .. there is a reason why the prices continue to rise.


    Someone inform on what Modern BCAA+ has over regular Modern?? Changes in formula?
    This should help.
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...-servings.html
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Blue Raspberry OH MY!!!
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  15. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Blue Raspberry OH MY!!!
    Yup. I'm more of a watermelon fan myself.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  16. love watermelon
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  17. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    love watermelon
    Bro watermelon is the best!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    Yup. I'm more of a watermelon fan myself.
    watermelon is dope. Best flavor

  19. Quote Originally Posted by SinghDaKillaa View Post
    watermelon is dope. Best flavor
    That makes 4 of us!
    US Army, Infantry.
    Currently Deployed.
    Will be back late 2015

  20. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Nice job emeril solution. You are a natural at this!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I have everyone's into from this promo. I am sending it to processing today! Thanks guys
    Thank you ! Any idea when we can start expecting these ?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Thank you ! Any idea when we can start expecting these ?
    Bump?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post

    Thank you ! Any idea when we can start expecting these ?
    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    Bump?
    Did I send you guys PM's? If not, let me know. I'll check on them.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Did I send you guys PM's? If not, let me know. I'll check on them.
    I just sent you a pm.

  25. Man i i was leaving the house and saw the ups truck turn on my street i swear i thought my stack was here but nope

  26. Quote Originally Posted by thr33x View Post
    Man i i was leaving the house and saw the ups truck turn on my street i swear i thought my stack was here but nope
    Did you hear anything?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    Did you hear anything?
    From a rep? No.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by thr33x View Post
    From a rep? No.
    DW said he is going to send an email and let us know something.

  29. Thanks USPLabs!


    Name:  image-620184204.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  277.9 KB
    BOARD TYRANT

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Thanks USPLabs!


    Name:  image-620184204.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  277.9 KB
    Nice. That is what is known as the hook up.

  31. And you got the blue raz JM mmmmmmmmmm
    GAINZZZ....

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Thanks USPLabs!

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=75 030"/>
    And my Jack3d Mjcro (Blue Raz) + C20 came in yesterday. Contest winners should be happy very soon!
    BOARD TYRANT

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

    And my Jack3d Mjcro (Blue Raz) + C20 came in yesterday. Contest winners should be happy very soon!
    You notice the difference?

  34. Tired of everything being fruit punch. Blue raz is nice and smooth. Took a serving this morning to replace a cup of coffee and was pleased with how light and refreshing it was.
    BOARD TYRANT

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Tired of everything being fruit punch. Blue raz is nice and smooth. Took a serving this morning to replace a cup of coffee and was pleased with how light and refreshing it was.
    Man, I gotta tell you, I am not a huge fan of BSN's Blue Raz N Xp lode. I had a case of sample packs, from the Best Ranger Comp. I am talking about 200 packets, 1.5 servings each of N Xp lode 2.0. Most of them were Blue Raz, and hard to get down. The other ones were Fruit Punch, not as bad. Although, N Xp lode isn't that great to begin with. Makes me have to use the toilet immediately after drinking it.

    How do you think this BR compares to that one?

  36. Couldn't tell you; haven't tried BSN X-Plode in years and certainly not that flavor.
    BOARD TYRANT

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Couldn't tell you; haven't tried BSN X-Plode in years and certainly not that flavor.
    Same here... Not a fan.. I tried it when it first came out.. Wasn't impressed..

  38. Man still no package

  39. Quote Originally Posted by thr33x View Post
    Man still no package
    Nope. Did UPS run today? Fed holiday.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 06:14 PM
  2. Palo Alto Labs: Late Night Stack (2 Paravol + 1 FREE Aspire 36 Plus)!
    By Palo Alto Labs in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-13-2009, 12:24 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2008, 10:38 AM
  4. Franken-stack plus bad diet!
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 08-07-2007, 09:50 AM
Log in
Log in