VERSA-1 SALE & FREE USPowders stack!?! PLUS MICRO/C20 GIVEAWAY!!

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    Not even close but for a retail sale it is an amazing deal...VERSA-1 at 34.99 wasn't expected...
    Seems like you guys are just giving this away..

    No pun intended
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance


  2. Jerk session. Music. Pre-workout. Gym........................... .............................. .............................. ............Just playin haha.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  3. Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post

    It's worth a shot.. Keep us posted
    Does my theory seem logical? I am taking two proven methods and taking the best of both workouts.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
    •   
       


  4. But on the real. I work out around 2-3 because of school.

    After class I go home. Eat my pre-workout meal. While I'm doing this I get on AM App while jammin out.

    I don't think about what I'm going to do in the gym that day because I already know before I get there. What I do think about is how much weight I'm going to destroy that day.
    After about 45min to and hour I get my pre-workout in its shaker. Shake the sh!t out of it. Go back and sit at my computer and listen to some more music. Take my pre.

    Throw on my beats and get that bass poppin. Hop on my bike and ride 5 min to the gym. By the time I get there, the pre has kicked in and I'm ready to do work.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Now Now...

    Dont get carried away

    2 bottles of Versa + Agmatine + Samples for 50$ and free shipping?

    Thats damn near hard to come by!!!
    Don't get me wrong i picked up the ic deal. Maybe it's just that I been thinking about buying cissus as well

  6. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post

    Don't get me wrong i picked up the ic deal. Maybe it's just that I been thinking about buying cissus as well
    Can never have enough cissus
    Cultivating Mass.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post

    Can never have enough cissus
    Yup, it's the one supp that I always have multiple bottles of.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  8. Well got this deal and the Ic deal now if I can just win the micro ill be set !

  9. I wake up at 3 and drink my pre workout fasted. After that I sit and listen to music and play a first person shooter to get the adrenaline up. 15 min later I'm on my way to the gym and hyped!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by manstr View Post
    I wake up at 3 and drink my pre workout fasted. After that I sit and listen to music and play a first person shooter to get the adrenaline up. 15 min later I'm on my way to the gym and hyped!
    COD right?
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    COD right?
    Counterstrike: source actually. Gets me super pumped. COD too many trolls

  12. Quote Originally Posted by manstr View Post

    Counterstrike: source actually. Gets me super pumped. COD too many trolls
    Ill agee wit dat
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  13. I like to get in 3 meals before I go to the gym with the last one containing at least 75-100 g carbs. After that is settled, I look at my training journal and see if I need to do anything specific this workout from notes of the last time I hit that bodypart. I pick an outfit I feel confident in that day either cover (machine) or reveal (beast) depending on how I want to feel. I down my pwo about 15 minutes prior with some added ornithine powder and some Vit C and bioflavonoids. I drive to the gym and then clear my head for the journey of that workout.
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Well got this deal and the Ic deal now if I can just win the micro ill be set !
    IC DEAL
    +
    NUtra Deal

    = Winning?

    3 bottles of Versa-1 Never hurt anyone...

    or wait...

    Buy 2 Nutra Deals and get 4 bottles of Versa-1 and run 2 stacks

    now that = Double Winning!

    DO IT!
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  15. I was very tempted to put 3-4 orders in on this deal! Bank account showed that I shouldn't though. Couldn't pass it up either so ordered 1.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  16. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    I was very tempted to put 3-4 orders in on this deal! Bank account showed that I shouldn't though. Couldn't pass it up either so ordered 1.
    My bank account threatens to charge me $35 if I order too much. The nerve...
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  17. Bbbbbbump. Phase 1 of my pre-workout prep!

    Name:  image-3549126560.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  526.5 KB
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  18. niiiice!!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Bbbbbbump. Phase 1 of my pre-workout prep!

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=73 726"/>
    Sick... Try the banana Pro 5..

  20. contest entry: i jam Lecrae in the gym baby!!
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Bbbbbbump. Phase 1 of my pre-workout prep!

    Name:  image-3549126560.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  526.5 KB
    the shaker cup really is legit.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Where the agmatine D???
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Bbbbbbump. Phase 1 of my pre-workout prep!

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=73 726"/>
    Gotta look up stores that might sell nu-tek pro 5. I like the profile.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Gotta look up stores that might sell nu-tek pro 5. I like the profile.
    Hawaii.
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  25. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Hawaii.
    Boooooooo
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  26. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

    Gotta look up stores that might sell nu-tek pro 5. I like the profile.
    I buy mine at my local Nutri-shop!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Where the agmatine D???
    Ooooo that was only phase-1 brotha!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    I buy mine at my local Nutri-shop!

    Ooooo that was only phase-1 brotha!
    Found one !!!
    Closest one is about an hour away from me.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  28. any idea when winners will be chosen? btw how do u like nu-tek profile looks real good but mixed reviews out there

  29. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    any idea when winners will be chosen? btw how do u like nu-tek profile looks real good but mixed reviews out there
    Go back to first post. Says Wednesday 30.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Took my first dose of Versa-1 today. Today was an off day. It was like a combo stim/nootropic feeling. I don't even know if I could handle taking this with a pre-workout. Maybe half a dose pre-workout. Crazy focus and I didn't get tired all day. This stuff is seriously better than I expected. Didn't think it would be instant like this. Now I'm afraid to take anything with caffeine in it!
    Do it. I tried it with jack3d micro and it was nothing short of amazing. I even noticed a difference with the preWO I've been using for the past month or so. Focus is intense. The overall feeling really is hard to describe tho..i love it. So glad i got on this, **** the haters.
    Cultivating Mass.

  31. Yep everyone is anxious about the new micro flavor.. Since most stores carry only fruit and lemon, it's always great to get a new flavor out.. I

  32. Last 30 min at work - Down a whey shake and prep BCAA mix to use intra-workout. Get off work, get in my car and put on classic rock, alternative, metal or rap. Anything with a fast beat. 1 1/2 hours later, I arrive at the gym. Change, focus and start lifting. Sip BCAA during workout.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  33. Ill throw mine in..

    Wake up at 4, wash your face, brush your teeth, and give yourself a slap to jump start your adrenaline..

    4am prep your 3 in 1 shaker with 4 scoops of modern Bcaas..

    445, take a serving of Versa 1...

    5am, get in the car and slowly sip on 3 scoops of Jack3d original, all on a fasted stomach. I still train FTP style just with heavy weights..

    530, my gym opens, as its all mine to unleash hell while listening to Skillet. Not many people I know can do what I can that early in the morning.. That's why I need the gym to myself to wreck havoc...

  34. My PUMP UP PLAN! wake up at like 3pm. i Work graveyard shift . eat a peach greek yogurt and down a protean chocolate truffle flavor shake. yumm, then proceed to my room MAKE 100% sure i have my headphones! nothing is worse then getting to the gym and digging in your gym bag to find no headphones! Fill Up a smart water bottle liter of water. then blast some rap on the way to the gym! then tear sh!t up after i drink focus xt without caffiene or take my last powermax sample! then continue the endurance with some aminolast! dang writing this got me all pumped up haha. i will throw in my versa1 and agmatine in about a week then things will get REAL!
  35. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post
    Ill throw mine in..

    Wake up at 4, wash your face, brush your teeth, and give yourself a slap to jump start your adrenaline..

    4am prep your 3 in 1 shaker with 4 scoops of modern Bcaas..

    445, take a serving of Versa 1...

    5am, get in the car and slowly sip on 3 scoops of Jack3d original, all on a fasted stomach. I still train FTP style just with heavy weights..

    530, my gym opens, as its all mine to unleash hell while listening to Skillet. Not many people I know can do what I can that early in the morning.. That's why I need the gym to myself to wreck havoc...
    ^^^^ THis guy right here..
    This guy bleeds USP Labs.
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  36. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    ^^^^ THis guy right here..
    This guy bleeds USP Labs.
    Only the best brother.. In a few months gonna try look like you all.. At least try to.. Haha

  37. Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post
    Only the best brother.. In a few months gonna try look like you all.. At least try to.. Haha
    USP labs supps will sure get you there.
  38. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post
    Only the best brother.. In a few months gonna try look like you all.. At least try to.. Haha
    If i can one day have 20" arms i will die happy..

    Your the inspiration brother.
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  39. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    If i can one day have 20" arms i will die happy..

    Your the inspiration brother.
    Haha.. Thanks bro.. Your food is my inspiration.. Gonna try make some of those
  40. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post
    Haha.. Thanks bro.. Your food is my inspiration.. Gonna try make some of those
    Ever need a recipe you know who to hit up

    ** You must spread some reputation around again **
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 06:14 PM
  2. Palo Alto Labs: Late Night Stack (2 Paravol + 1 FREE Aspire 36 Plus)!
    By Palo Alto Labs in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-13-2009, 12:24 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2008, 10:38 AM
  4. Franken-stack plus bad diet!
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 08-07-2007, 09:50 AM
Log in
Log in