NLA Performance Needing 4 loggers for New Supp-D!

msrider

msrider

Awards
NLA Performance has been working endless nights pushing out New Products with the highest of Qualities. I have to give props to Justin and Kevin and the whole NLA team for all there sacrifices this past year. They have been hard at it to insure we have the best supps to help us Train Harder. The wait is over my friends.

The New Supp-D: Everything is the same except we added even more agmatine and we added stim (Norcoline)

Also we had some that loved the taste before and we had some that didn't. Personaly I'm one that don't care about taste as much as I do about Results! And the Results were great Before, But because Justin and Kevin listen to the customers and are always looking to improve the quality, they added 2 New Flavors.

1) Cherry Limeade
2) Raspberry lemonade

So having said that, Were looking for 4 loggers to try the New Supp-D. We need 2 guys to log Raspberry lemonade and 2 too log Cherry Limeade.

The only requirements are:
1) Must have 200 post minimum
2) post 4 times a week
3) Leave a Review here on the AM
4) SFW (Smashing Focking Weights)

Now tell my why I should Pick you? Go!

NLA Performance

Attachments

Last edited:
mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Great opp here swolln was awesome

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Put your app in Bro! I exspect to be picking from a Big group.
I've got an ongoing log, otherwise I probably would. I love preworkouts lol.

Ill just quietly follow and if the flavors are good ill just buy them lol.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Nice opportunity here!ive had nothing but good from NLa performance!

msrider

msrider

Awards
I've got an ongoing log, otherwise I probably would. I love preworkouts lol.

Ill just quietly follow and if the flavors are good ill just buy them lol.
Thanks for following Brotha!

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Cherry limeade hmm...
I'd log it and review it. Quite honestly because I'm out with a shoulder injury at the moment and could use the motivation to continue to do cardio, core, and legs. I'm using this time to concentrate on dropping some weight so that when cleared I can come back with a positive mindset.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Cherry limeade hmm...
I'd log it and review it. Quite honestly because I'm out with a shoulder injury at the moment and could use the motivation to continue to do cardio, core, and legs. I'm using this time to concentrate on dropping some weight so that when cleared I can come back with a positive mindset.
Great App! Thank You Bro, and hope that shoulder gets better. Injurries Suck!

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
I meat all the requirements! And also I'm in pct as of the 1st of feb so I'm most definitely gonna need that extra push to get me going!
Also I logged my whole cycle here on am forums. It was on my own no sponsored logs or anything either. It was all me;-)
I've never tried the new added stem norcoline either. I'll be glad to give you an honest review!
Word on the street is supp-d gives crazy pumps!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I meat all the requirements! And also I'm in pct as of the 1st of feb so I'm most definitely gonna need that extra push to get me going!
Also I logged my whole cycle here on am forums. It was on my own no sponsored logs or anything either. It was all me;-)
I've never tried the new added stem norcoline either. I'll be glad to give you an honest review!
Yeah but you like wiener..... :joke:

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One if the best company's around ! I'd be all over this if I didn't already have a log coming up

msrider

msrider

Awards
Great Review Bro! I think you've heard rite, the pumps were awesome on the og formula. Have a feeling the pumps will Hurt :) In a good way!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Damnit! I want some

msrider

msrider

Awards
Damnit! I want some
Haha, I can't believe there's not more apps. Put your app in Bro just incase. I'm realy looking for other loggers since your logging something already. But If I don't get a lot more, you might just be in :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Haha, I can't believe there's not more apps. Put your app in Bro just incase. I'm realy looking for other loggers since your logging something already. But If I don't get a lot more, you might just be in :)
Haha others can get on this. Just love the product ;-) generous promo my friend

msrider

msrider

Awards
Needing more apps! The new Supp-D is gunna kick ass. Added Stim and more agmatine and 2 New amazing flavors!

keipei

Awards
I whish i could apply lol, I love your pre-workout i started to spread the word in Europe :) Good luck!

msrider

msrider

Awards
I whish i could apply lol, I love your pre-workout i started to spread the word in Europe :) Good luck!
I wish you could too! Thank You for Spreading the word about NLA, Means a lot to us!

keipei

Awards
You are welcome; though i took my first scoop with a heavy jet lag i had to take breaks in between everything i was doing. Since i am on it every workout has been better and better! just on question can you take swoll-n has a post workout too? i am thinking of using 6 caps a day since i have 2 bottles :)

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Awesome opportunity here! The original Supp-D was legit - one of my favorite PWOs - I'm excited to try the new flavors!

msrider

msrider

Awards
You are welcome; though i took my first scoop with a heavy jet lag i had to take breaks in between everything i was doing. Since i am on it every workout has been better and better! just on question can you take swoll-n has a post workout too? i am thinking of using 6 caps a day since i have 2 bottles :)
I wouldn't reccomend taking post, as its a pump product. Also I think you would be wasting it if you took 6 caps. That 1600mg of agmatine :) I do like taking 4 caps on just workout days. There's 600mg of nitrates aswell so with taking these doses your already getting a hefty amount of ingredients to give you lasting pumps for most of the day. If ya get a chance to try our New Supp-D jump on it. We've added even more agmatine and stim also. What's this tell me? Swoll-N and the New Supp-D = Pump City ;)

keipei

Awards
I wouldn't reccomend taking post, as its a pump product. Also I think you would be wasting it if you took 6 caps. That 1600mg of agmatine :) I do like taking 4 caps on just workout days. There's 600mg of nitrates aswell so with taking these doses your already getting a hefty amount of ingredients to give you lasting pumps for most of the day. If ya get a chance to try our New Supp-D jump on it. We've added even more agmatine and stim also. What's this tell me? Swoll-N and the New Supp-D = Pump City ;)
Ahah pump city love it! thanks for the answer i will try 4 caps. Will jump on new supp_d when i can. You guys should open your website to international credit card if you can!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Awesome opportunity here! The original Supp-D was legit - one of my favorite PWOs - I'm excited to try the new flavors!
Thank you Liz! NLA is putting in the work to get top Quality Products for everyone. I actualy have the new supp-d coming so I havnt even tried yet, I keep looking on my tracking # for ups hoping there ahead of schedule lol like a kid in a candy store!

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Thank you Liz! NLA is putting in the work to get top Quality Products for everyone. I actualy have the new supp-d coming so I havnt even tried yet, I keep looking on my tracking # for ups hoping there ahead of schedule lol like a kid in a candy store!
Will the new flavors be part of the PWO pack on the website?

msrider

msrider

Awards
Will the new flavors be part of the PWO pack on the website?
Yes! I'm pretty sure the old Supp-D has been replaced by the New. I will check on that to make sure, but I know the new flavored Supp-D are available in the preworkout ultimate package.

romangod

romangod

Awards
If there's a spot left, I'd love to try either. Flavor is nice, but results is what i seek. Luv me some pump! Should I pm you with my contact info?

msrider

msrider

Awards
If there's a spot left, I'd love to try either. Flavor is nice, but results is what i seek. Luv me some pump! Should I pm you with my contact info?
Looks like a good App! Stay tuned for an update later for the revealing of the Winners.

msrider

msrider

Awards
I cant wait to try it, its incredibly hard to find products for women that actually work like the mans version.
I think you will enjoy our Woman line! Its realy hard to find a good pump product for woman aswell. But we have it :) I got ur message and will get back with ya in a bit :)

romangod

romangod

Awards
I may not meet your posting req., but I have logged for 5 new products with good feedback. I'm 59 yo, 165 lb, 12 bf. Religiously work-out five days a week, am true to good nutrition and spend $150/mo on sups.

msrider

msrider

Awards
I may not meet your posting req., but I have logged for 5 new products with good feedback. I'm 59 yo, 165 lb, 12 bf. Religiously work-out five days a week, am true to good nutrition and spend $150/mo on sups.
I think acceptions can sometimes be made ;)

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
People should jump on this! The only downfall with supp-d was the taste and if that's improved with new flavors it could be one of the top PWO's out there! Get your apps in guys

romangod

romangod

Awards
Acceptations can be made is my mantra. Rules are suggestions to be danced around.:1244:

msrider

msrider

Awards
People should jump on this! The only downfall with supp-d was the taste and if that's improved with new flavors it could be one of the top PWO's out there! Get your apps in guys
Thanks Bro! Lots of support! Needing more apps ppl

msrider

msrider

Awards
These 3 guys will be logging for us:

R3ACTION
texasfinest2
romangod

Please send me your mailing info Men. Get ready to take your workouts to another level.