NLA Performance Needing 4 loggers for New Supp-D!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by keipei View Post
    I whish i could apply lol, I love your pre-workout i started to spread the word in Europe Good luck!
    I wish you could too! Thank You for Spreading the word about NLA, Means a lot to us!

2. You are welcome; though i took my first scoop with a heavy jet lag i had to take breaks in between everything i was doing. Since i am on it every workout has been better and better! just on question can you take swoll-n has a post workout too? i am thinking of using 6 caps a day since i have 2 bottles
    •   

3. Awesome opportunity here! The original Supp-D was legit - one of my favorite PWOs - I'm excited to try the new flavors!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

4. Quote Originally Posted by keipei View Post
    You are welcome; though i took my first scoop with a heavy jet lag i had to take breaks in between everything i was doing. Since i am on it every workout has been better and better! just on question can you take swoll-n has a post workout too? i am thinking of using 6 caps a day since i have 2 bottles
    I wouldn't reccomend taking post, as its a pump product. Also I think you would be wasting it if you took 6 caps. That 1600mg of agmatine I do like taking 4 caps on just workout days. There's 600mg of nitrates aswell so with taking these doses your already getting a hefty amount of ingredients to give you lasting pumps for most of the day. If ya get a chance to try our New Supp-D jump on it. We've added even more agmatine and stim also. What's this tell me? Swoll-N and the New Supp-D = Pump City

5. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    I wouldn't reccomend taking post, as its a pump product. Also I think you would be wasting it if you took 6 caps. That 1600mg of agmatine I do like taking 4 caps on just workout days. There's 600mg of nitrates aswell so with taking these doses your already getting a hefty amount of ingredients to give you lasting pumps for most of the day. If ya get a chance to try our New Supp-D jump on it. We've added even more agmatine and stim also. What's this tell me? Swoll-N and the New Supp-D = Pump City
    Ahah pump city love it! thanks for the answer i will try 4 caps. Will jump on new supp_d when i can. You guys should open your website to international credit card if you can!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    Awesome opportunity here! The original Supp-D was legit - one of my favorite PWOs - I'm excited to try the new flavors!
    Thank you Liz! NLA is putting in the work to get top Quality Products for everyone. I actualy have the new supp-d coming so I havnt even tried yet, I keep looking on my tracking # for ups hoping there ahead of schedule lol like a kid in a candy store!

7. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Thank you Liz! NLA is putting in the work to get top Quality Products for everyone. I actualy have the new supp-d coming so I havnt even tried yet, I keep looking on my tracking # for ups hoping there ahead of schedule lol like a kid in a candy store!
    Will the new flavors be part of the PWO pack on the website?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

8. Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post

Will the new flavors be part of the PWO pack on the website?
    Yes! I'm pretty sure the old Supp-D has been replaced by the New. I will check on that to make sure, but I know the new flavored Supp-D are available in the preworkout ultimate package.

9. I cant wait to try it, its incredibly hard to find products for women that actually work like the mans version.

10. If there's a spot left, I'd love to try either. Flavor is nice, but results is what i seek. Luv me some pump! Should I pm you with my contact info?

11. Quote Originally Posted by romangod View Post
    If there's a spot left, I'd love to try either. Flavor is nice, but results is what i seek. Luv me some pump! Should I pm you with my contact info?
    Looks like a good App! Stay tuned for an update later for the revealing of the Winners.

12. B-) excited

13. Quote Originally Posted by tpontoo View Post
    I cant wait to try it, its incredibly hard to find products for women that actually work like the mans version.
    I think you will enjoy our Woman line! Its realy hard to find a good pump product for woman aswell. But we have it I got ur message and will get back with ya in a bit

14. I may not meet your posting req., but I have logged for 5 new products with good feedback. I'm 59 yo, 165 lb, 12 bf. Religiously work-out five days a week, am true to good nutrition and spend $150/mo on sups.

15. Quote Originally Posted by romangod View Post
    I may not meet your posting req., but I have logged for 5 new products with good feedback. I'm 59 yo, 165 lb, 12 bf. Religiously work-out five days a week, am true to good nutrition and spend $150/mo on sups.
    I think acceptions can sometimes be made

16. People should jump on this! The only downfall with supp-d was the taste and if that's improved with new flavors it could be one of the top PWO's out there! Get your apps in guys
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

17. Acceptations can be made is my mantra. Rules are suggestions to be danced around.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    People should jump on this! The only downfall with supp-d was the taste and if that's improved with new flavors it could be one of the top PWO's out there! Get your apps in guys
    Thanks Bro! Lots of support! Needing more apps ppl

19. These 3 guys will be logging for us:

R3ACTION
    texasfinest2
    romangod

Please send me your mailing info Men. Get ready to take your workouts to another level.

20. And the last Logger PalmFist! Glad ya made the cut

21. Great picks broha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

22. Thank you Rider and NLA for a great opportunity.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

23. Congrats guys!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

24. I'd like to see how well you all enjoy this product. The ingredients looks like a solid pump product.... With a little zoom. Should be good. Link up in here so we can follow along.

25. Good picks
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

26. Quote Originally Posted by tpontoo View Post
    I cant wait to try it, its incredibly hard to find products for women that actually work like the mans version.
    don't forget to link us to your log.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

27. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    Thank you Rider and NLA for a great opportunity.
    Your Welcome Big Guy!

28. all Winners please post your links here aswell as NLA's own link page to help us find links faster. That link is here:

All AM members logging NLA products post your log links here...

Thanks for logging fellas! Can't wait to see the Reviews!

29. Thanks NLA! I'll post my link as soon As I get my hands on the product!

30. Quote Originally Posted by texasfinest2 View Post
    Thanks NLA! I'll post my link as soon As I get my hands on the product!
    You better ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need Loggers for Muscle Pharms New Amino1
    By pmiller383 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 10-15-2012, 07:02 PM
  2. LG Needs Loggers for our NEW LIQUID TRIFECTA STACK
    By DiabeticLiftr in forum Company Promotions