Lecheek Nutrition & EBF present you Mass HGH & Recompadrol to log

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats correct you heard it right. We are looking for 2 loggers each to log both Mass HGH & Recompadrol together.
U.S only
Must be 18 and up
Must have good post history
Links to past logs please
Why should we pick you
What are you looking to get out of this combo (what are your goals with the 2 products)
We would like to see pix and a detailed log for this joint venture. (Starting pix in your app would be great)
Must start logs asap and link your log here when started.

ebf_stamp-w-trademark.jpg

Enhanced Body Formulations (EBF) Recompadrol (180 caps): Discount Recompadrol Supplements
Lean Body Formulations' Recompadrol: Optimal Insulin Mimicer!

Recompadrol represents the most versatile and complete nutrient re-partitioner that can be used by almost anyone. It is quickly gaining popularity for its unmatched effectiveness for any goal. Recompadrol has raised the bar and will soon become the standard by which all other Nutrient re-partitioners will be compared to.

For those who want to increase lean muscle mass, Recompadrol aids this process through super glycogen compensation and amino acid uptake, increased creatine utilization, increased insulin sensitivity and improved strength, Recompadrol should also be used by those trying to reduce body fat because of its potent effect of blocking fatty acid synthesis through ATP-Citrate Lyase, and also functioning as a PPAR-Alpha Agonist and a PPAR-Gamma Antagonist.. This makes dieting easier.

Recompadrol is not just for bodybuilders to gain an edge on the competition, or for athletes looking for better endurance. It is also for the general public looking to achieve a better health status. As shown in various studies the ingredients in Recompadrol were shown to reduce the symptoms of metabolic syndrome. Metabolic syndrome has many different meanings as proposed by various organizations ranging from the World Health Organization to the American Diabetic association. The most common parameters that Recompadrol may help with are lipid levels, glucose levels, and body fat levels. These ingredients have been shown to: activate Glut-4 in skeletal muscle tissue, lower fasting and post prandial blood glucose levels, attenuate fat gain, increase lipid oxidation, Block glucose uptake in fat cells, block triglyceride uptake in fat cells, and improve your lipid profile, just to name a few. What this means for you is that you can now successfully gain lean muscle and lose fat at the same time, all while being able to enjoy your carbohydrates. Lean Body Formulations is dedicated to bringing you the most effective, highest quality products available today. We don’t settle for average formulas due to costs, we bring you the most synergistic combinations of clinically studied compounds with the full doses used in Human trials.

A quick glance will reveal a few commonly seen ingredients, but the extracts used in Recompadrol are unlike any other product. For example Berberine HCL is not a plant extract but rather a synthetic compound. The difference between plant extract and synthetic compound is most importantly the fact that with a synthetic compound there is no variance in percentages of extract which can make one bottle of a given product work well and another less than expected. Another advantage of Berberine HCL is decreased frequency of stomach issues as seen with other products containing Berberine. So far none of the testers have had any problems with taking Recompadrol due to upset stomach. The RECOMP COMPLEX does not stop with just berberine it is much more complete. Insulin and GH are two of the most coveted hormones in the bodybuilding community. Unfortunately the use of GH lowers insulin sensitivity. With the use of Recompadrol you can not only make GH more effective in terms of fat loss but also in terms of reversing the decrease in insulin sensitivity leading to more muscle accrual. Another use for Recompadrol is to not only enhance the gains from the use of hormones, but to protect cholesterol values from reaching unhealthy levels and also preventing the binding of LDL to the walls of arteries , decreasing the risks of Cardiovascular related diseases.

Recompadrol is also and excellent adjunct or alternative to Oral hypoglycemics used by those diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes. There are many anti-hyperglycemic agents that help with insulin resistance. One of specific importance is a biguanide called Metformin. Metformin decreases hepatic glucose production and sensitizes the tissues at the cellular level to uptake glucose into muscle and adipose tissue. This is needed in individuals who are insulin resistant due to the receptor dysfunction which makes it hard to get glucose into these cells. These medications have different mechanisms and are commonly used in combination with one another to achieve a better outcome. Recently, some dietary supplements have been shown to act similarly to these oral medications to assist in offsetting the progression of insulin resistance, dyslipidemia, and obesity. Unfortunately with the use of these oral hypoglycemics most individuals will actually gain more adipose tissue only furthering their troubles. Almost all of the herbs used in the product have been used in both Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine to treat both obesity and diabetes. Berberine was compared with Metformin and Acarbose which showed “insulin sensitivity was enhanced by berberine as the HOMA-IR value was reduced by nearly 50%. This effect may be related to fat distribution by berberine because waist and waist/hip of the patients were decreased significantly in the absence of weight change. Interestingly, both fasting and postprandial C-peptides increased significantly in patients when berberine was used together with insulin, which suggests that long-term berberine treatment may improve insulin secretion of the patients with consequent failure of oral hypoglycemic agents.” Banaba which contains corosolic acid and other tannins has been shown to be just as effective in comparison to prescription oral hypoglycemics without increasing adiposity as experienced with other oral hypoglycemics such as Metformin. (*12)

th.jpg

Lecheek Nutrition Mass HGH (90 capsules): Discount Mass HGH Supplements
Are you at your physical peak? You certainly should be you spend hours in the gym, watch what you eat and get plenty of rest. To be honest you plan your entire life with the intent of becoming as massive a human being as the law will allow! Unfortunately it is tough to keep your personal goals in line with your ethics and healthy lifestyle when your competition may not be as strict with some of the products they ingest. It almost seems like there is no option to achieve the freakish mass that the pros are displaying without having to sacrifice your health or your morals. At least it did appear that way….and then along came Mass HGH!!!!
Key Features:

• Radically increase GH and testosterone.
  • Optimize insulin sensitivity.
  • Maximize protein synthesis.
  • Up-regulate IGF-1 and other growth factors.
  • Enhance Nitric Oxide Production.
  • Decrease cortisol.
  • Suppress myostatin.
Mass HGH is a product that is so unique, so powerful and so utterly unbelievable that the results truly do have to be seen to be believed! Mass HGH is the first product ever developed that addresses every physiological mechanism associated with hypertrophy, literally igniting all facets of your anabolic machinery. Each compound in Mass HGH was carefully chosen to mirror the effects of the most complex and efficient performance-enhancing cycles utilized by the best professional bodybuilders and athletes in the world today. It’s one-of-a-kind multi-pathway technology matrix of clinically proven and field tested ingredients are the most potent versions available anywhere, and are unlike anything ever introduced into our industry. This one of a kind supplement combined with your own hard work are what will give you the natural results that you did not think were possible. Because without Mass HGH they are not possible!

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Can I get in on this? LOL.. Nice opp Marms!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two amazing companies in one giveaway???? You guys trying to implode this forum :D great opp here!!!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Very nice!great opportunity here!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two awesome companies. In fact, first 2 companies I ran sponsored logs for. Marms and EBF Inc are great people as well.

Don't pass up this opportunity !!!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I want to log this. Just started contest prep diet I think some recompadrol is just what I need.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice to see this opportunity hoping to see lots of people apply for this chance.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I used MassHGH, my strength increased and hit most of my big lift PRs during the run. Also, just calm relaxed feeling that really increased my confidence everywhere. I think it was my first or second dose I took. I had to stay up all night to finish my presentation. I took MassHGH around midnight and stayed up till 4. I slept for 2 hours and got up, took shower and went on a 3 hour drive that included going through the beltway in the AM. To those that don't know, beltway is one of the worst for traffic during rush hour. It circles Washington DC. I did not feel tired or sleepy. Went to the meeting, sat through 4 hours of presentation given by others and gave mine and killed it. I then drove home 3 hours through rush hour safe and sound. From then I was hooked.

When I used Recompadrol, it kept my diet in check and I lost about 20 lbs and lost 4.5% body fat in 8 weeks while maintaining my strength. I had veins everywhere and and I was always full of energy. Whenever I felt like cheating, I increased Recompadrol intake and bamm !!! No bloating. After my log was done, I really found out what I was missing in Recompadrol. I ate the same way and started gaining body fat and weight. I had no recourse as I could not exercise due to injury. My diet was not horrible but it included many business dinners, holidays and many happy hours due to my former employer closing. They left one by one and we had happy hour almost every week. These are people I worked with for over 15 years. I had Recompadrol that EBF kindly provided me for my last month, but I did not feel right using it without diet being in check and being able to workout with intensity. Well, +15 lbs later and I am not even going to guess body fat gained, I am ready to get back on the horse. Stocked up on Recompadrol and I am ready to go.

Marms and EBF always visits your log, PMs you and helps you along the way.

Don't miss out guys. Great people, great product, and great support system (runner, Matty, Capt) You can't lose with this one.

Sorry guys for hijack. This is just how I feel about these 2 companies. If this post gets in the way, I will delete this it immediately.

Thanks.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Great post fumoney. Your input is always appreciated man. Anyone thinking about this log opp, just read the feedback from fumoney's first hand experience with the products and you'll be sold.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I used MassHGH, my strength increased and hit most of my big lift PRs during the run. Also, just calm relaxed feeling that really increased my confidence everywhere. I think it was my first or second dose I took. I had to stay up all night to finish my presentation. I took MassHGH around midnight and stayed up till 4. I slept for 2 hours and got up, took shower and went on a 3 hour drive that included going through the beltway in the AM. To those that don't know, beltway is one of the worst for traffic during rush hour. It circles Washington DC. I did not feel tired or sleepy. Went to the meeting, sat through 4 hours of presentation given by others and gave mine and killed it. I then drove home 3 hours through rush hour safe and sound. From then I was hooked.

When I used Recompadrol, it kept my diet in check and I lost about 20 lbs and lost 4.5% body fat in 8 weeks while maintaining my strength. I had veins everywhere and and I was always full of energy. Whenever I felt like cheating, I increased Recompadrol intake and bamm !!! No bloating. After my log was done, I really found out what I was missing in Recompadrol. I ate the same way and started gaining body fat and weight. I had no recourse as I could not exercise due to injury. My diet was not horrible but it included many business dinners, holidays and many happy hours due to my former employer closing. They left one by one and we had happy hour almost every week. These are people I worked with for over 15 years. I had Recompadrol that EBF kindly provided me for my last month, but I did not feel right using it without diet being in check and being able to workout with intensity. Well, +15 lbs later and I am not even going to guess body fat gained, I am ready to get back on the horse. Stocked up on Recompadrol and I am ready to go.

Marms and EBF always visits your log, PMs you and helps you along the way.

Don't miss out guys. Great people, great product, and great support system (runner, Matty, Capt) You can't lose with this one.

Sorry guys for hijack. This is just how I feel about these 2 companies. If this post gets in the way, I will delete this it immediately.

Thanks.
Thanks buddy!!!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Bump.for great opp here.

Dom Tavis

Dom Tavis

Banned
Awards
Once I get my post count up and have more free time I hope I can start applying to some of these.
I love Recompadrol and Oxy Eca Black, which is why I love you guys :) <3

Thatguy_603

Awards
Since I didn't see any apps I guess I'll put one up.
U.S only- yup
Must be 18 and up- 24

Links to past logs please. - I have logged some stuff on here like: sd, ah/ad and have put up a review once for sample packs of yours a long time ago. Also have given a review of Tt-33/dexaprine. I might be able to find a link.http://anabolicminds.com/forum/primordial-performance/189158-thatguys-logging-ad.html here is one it's old but it's a log.

Why should we pick you - never tried either of the products mentioned . Have always wanted to try mass hgh though. Will give my honest opinions good or bad.

What are you looking to get out of this combo (what are your goals with the 2 products) - drop body fat % and maintain/increase muscle mass.

We would like to see pix and a detailed log for this joint venture. (Starting pix in your app would be great)- I can post some pics and try to be detailed as possible and post at least 3 times a week.

Must start logs asap and link your log here when started. - no problem.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I would apply but I'm using slinshot already.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
U.S only: Yeah, im from Merica!

Must be 18 and up: Yeah, old guy here

Must have good post history: How does almost 8 years sound?

Links to past logs please:
*Some of many
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/217083-usplabs-patented-anabolic.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/75662-getting-big-neovar.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/157753-ams-pump-fixx.html

Why should we pick you: Ive never used either supplement. For almost the past year my diet & training have been on point with the best of them. My logs are always detailed and updated regularly, now with pictures (thanks iphone ;))

What are you looking to get out of this combo (what are your goals with the 2 product); I am closing in on my current goals, slightly sloppier than I originally wanted to be at this point. I am looking to these two products to add strength and reduce bodyfat. If I can add muscle in that time frame as well. Fantastic I plan on keeping calories/training.cardio on point and letting the products work their magic

We would like to see pix and a detailed log for this joint venture. (Starting pix in your app would be great)
Must start logs asap and link your log here when started

Can do both, no problems there.^^^^

Thanks for the opportunity!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

*Some of many
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/217083-usplabs-patented-anabolic.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/75662-getting-big-neovar.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/157753-ams-pump-fixx.html

Why should we pick you: Ive never used either supplement. For almost the past year my diet & training have been on point with the best of them. My logs are always detailed and updated regularly, now with pictures (thanks iphone ;))

What are you looking to get out of this combo (what are your goals with the 2 product); I am closing in on my current goals, slightly sloppier than I originally wanted to be at this point. I am looking to these two products to add strength and reduce bodyfat. If I can add muscle in that time frame as well. Fantastic I plan on keeping calories/training.cardio on point and letting the products work their magic

^^^^
winner !!!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
DW good candidate

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

mattys4

mattys4

Awards

*Some of many

^^^I like this^^^

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
U. S only: check

Must be 18 and up: 27

Must have good post history: Yessir

Links to past logs
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220015-dans-nla-ultimate.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216490-dans-purus-pct.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/212874-dans-fat-smack.html

Why should we pick you? Because you guys made me break my promise to myself that I was done applying for sponsored logs for a while! Couldn't pass this up lol Never used either product gained some extra BF these last couple months that I'm lookin to get rid of but everything is back on track now would love to try this stack out.

What are you looking to get out of this combo (what are your goals with the 2 product) currently doing Mountain dog training and would like to have the benefits of these supplements to aid in recovery and endurance that's needed for high volume training.

No problem with either of these.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
FuFu,

That's a very nice post.

We will always try and help. Glad you enjoyed your run.

Good to see a good bloke throw an app in.

Good to see you here bro

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Yup bumpage need some apps in here. Ill gladly throw mine up for some ebf lecheek awesomeness

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

*Some of many

U. S only: check

Must be 18 and up: 27

Must have good post history: Yessir

Links to past logs
Will edit this when I get to the computer

Why should we pick you? Because you guys made me break my promise to myself that I was done applying for sponsored logs for a while! Couldn't pass this up lol Never used either product gained some extra BF these last couple months that I'm lookin to get rid of but everything is back on track now would love to try this stack out.

What are you looking to get out of this combo (what are your goals with the 2 product) currently doing Mountain dog training and would like to have the benefits of these supplements to aid in recovery and endurance that's needed for high volume training.

No problem with either of these.
This is bringing out the heavy hitters!! DW and dan are both GREAT loggers

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
FU, DW and Dan are awesome loggers. 3 heavyweight loggers.

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Sunday bumpage

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I'd like to throw in on this one. Still 3 weeks of pct left and it looks like you guys already got some solid applicants but keep me in consideration.

27 yrs old. Never taken either of these products. Can log like crazy. Ready to hit the ground running...

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I'd like to throw in on this one. Still 3 weeks of pct left and it looks like you guys already got some solid applicants but keep me in consideration.

27 yrs old. Never taken either of these products. Can log like crazy. Ready to hit the ground running...
great logger here Marms

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

great logger here Marms

Thanks Matty

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FU, DW and Dan are awesome loggers. 3 heavyweight loggers.

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App
Just to be clear.....I am not applying. Just wanted to make sure people don't miss out on this opportunity.

:)

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Im glad i dont have to pick here!!!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89