Lecheek Nutrition & EBF present you Mass HGH & Recompadrol to log

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Sunday bumpage
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions


  2. I'd like to throw in on this one. Still 3 weeks of pct left and it looks like you guys already got some solid applicants but keep me in consideration.

    27 yrs old. Never taken either of these products. Can log like crazy. Ready to hit the ground running...
    Independent Review

  3. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    I'd like to throw in on this one. Still 3 weeks of pct left and it looks like you guys already got some solid applicants but keep me in consideration.

    27 yrs old. Never taken either of these products. Can log like crazy. Ready to hit the ground running...
    great logger here Marms
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    I'd like to throw in on this one. Still 3 weeks of pct left and it looks like you guys already got some solid applicants but keep me in consideration.

    27 yrs old. Never taken either of these products. Can log like crazy. Ready to hit the ground running...
    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    great logger here Marms

    Thanks Matty
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  5. Definitely some good guys applying for this.

    thanks for the kind words guys.

    If products deliver on their write-ups, they will shine. Solid dudes putting them to the test!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  6. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    FU, DW and Dan are awesome loggers. 3 heavyweight loggers.

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    Just to be clear.....I am not applying. Just wanted to make sure people don't miss out on this opportunity.

    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  7. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    FU, DW and Dan are awesome loggers. 3 heavyweight loggers.

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    Thanks for the kind words though.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  8. Im glad i dont have to pick here!!!
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions

  9. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

    Thanks for the kind words though.
    Fuey, you should be but that's up to you...love reading your logs

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Im glad i dont have to pick here!!!
    Good luck Zach and Mark hahah

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  11. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post

    Fuey, you should be but that's up to you...love reading your logs

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    Thanks Chris. I have an EBF log going up in 1-2 days. Sponsored EBF + 3 unsponsored products for cut. Just working on the intro.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

    Thanks Chris. I have an EBF log going up in 1-2 days. Sponsored EBF + 3 unsponsored products for cut. Just working on the intro.
    What you using. PM me if you wanna surprise others

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  13. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Im glad i dont have to pick here!!!
    ^^This^^
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

  14. I'm out on this one guys. Definitely interested in following the loggers that are chosen and intend to have a go at both these companies products in the future. I am somewhat reticent as to how my igf use along with recompadrol will effect my blood glucose levels and I'm not willing to play with that combination just yet. Also have some other things going on right now that are more in line with my current goals/needs. Lecheek and EBF are both great companies. Look forward to seeing how these logs go.

    GL gentlemen
    Independent Review

  15. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    I'm out on this one guys. Definitely interested in following the loggers that are chosen and intend to have a go at both these companies products in the future. I am somewhat reticent as to how my igf use along with recompadrol will effect my blood glucose levels and I'm not willing to play with that combination just yet. Also have some other things going on right now that are more in line with my current goals/needs. Lecheek and EBF are both great companies. Look forward to seeing how these logs go.

    GL gentlemen
    Igf won't effect glucose levels. If it does it won't lower it to much. But I understand

    Thanks for the kind words

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Im glad i dont have to pick here!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Good luck Zach and Mark hahah

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App

    Tag Zachs it lol
    Ya Nice apps so far guys keep them coming.
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy_603 View Post
    Bump
    few more days to get apps in
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  18. Bump guys

  19. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Bump guys
    My Final Bump. We will let this run till the end of the day Sunday.
    Give us a day or 2 to pick and we will post winners
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  20. Good luck everyone!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  21. Saturday night bump. Recompadrol and masshgh are two of the best
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions

  22. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Saturday night bump. Recompadrol and masshgh are two of the best
    I can vouch for this!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    U.S only: Yeah, im from Merica!

    Must be 18 and up: Yeah, old guy here


    Must have good post history: How does almost 8 years sound?

    Links to past logs please:
    *Some of many
    USPLabs Patented Anabolic day 13 & beyond.

    Getting Big with AN...Neovar & RPM style

    AMS Pump Fixx Log

    Why should we pick you: Ive never used either supplement. For almost the past year my diet & training have been on point with the best of them. My logs are always detailed and updated regularly, now with pictures (thanks iphone )

    What are you looking to get out of this combo (what are your goals with the 2 product); I am closing in on my current goals, slightly sloppier than I originally wanted to be at this point. I am looking to these two products to add strength and reduce bodyfat. If I can add muscle in that time frame as well. Fantastic I plan on keeping calories/training.cardio on point and letting the products work their magic

    We would like to see pix and a detailed log for this joint venture. (Starting pix in your app would be great)
    Must start logs asap and link your log here when started

    Can do both, no problems there.^^^^

    Thanks for the opportunity!
    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    U. S only: check

    Must be 18 and up: 27

    Must have good post history: Yessir

    Links to past logs
    Dans NLA Ultimate Stack log

    Dans Purus PCT stack

    Dans fat smack log


    Why should we pick you? Because you guys made me break my promise to myself that I was done applying for sponsored logs for a while! Couldn't pass this up lol Never used either product gained some extra BF these last couple months that I'm lookin to get rid of but everything is back on track now would love to try this stack out.

    What are you looking to get out of this combo (what are your goals with the 2 product) currently doing Mountain dog training and would like to have the benefits of these supplements to aid in recovery and endurance that's needed for high volume training.

    We would like to see pix and a detailed log for this joint venture. (Starting pix in your app would be great)
    Must start logs asap and link your log here when started

    No problem with either of these.

    WINNERS !!!!!!!
    Please PM me your full shipping info and I will forward it to EBF.
    Congrats and thanks to everyone that applied.
    Since product will be coming from 2 companies you will have to wait to get it from both
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  24. awesome choices, these guys are going to rock this stack
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  25. Sweet! Thanks guys. Info in route
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  26. Congrats !!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  27. Congrats guys.
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    WINNERS !!!!!!!
    Please PM me your full shipping info and I will forward it to EBF.
    Congrats and thanks to everyone that applied.
    Since product will be coming from 2 companies you will have to wait to get it from both
    Good choices,I will follow for sure!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  29. Excellent choices

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  30. Ok guys I have to tell you that im sorry but we are out of Mass hgh and it is on backorder. We are also in the middle of moving to a new wharehouse. IM SO SORRY !!!!!!

    Im told that it should get sent out next week. I will keep you updated.
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Ok guys I have to tell you that im sorry but we are out of Mass hgh and it is on backorder. We are also in the middle of moving to a new wharehouse. IM SO SORRY !!!!!!

    Im told that it should get sent out next week. I will keep you updated.
    No prob Marms. Works out better that way for me anyway lol...I think DW said he wasn't gonna be on here very much until like the 9th so he probably won't mind either. Good things come to those who wait right? Lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    No prob Marms. Works out better that way for me anyway lol...I think DW said he wasn't gonna be on here very much until like the 9th so he probably won't mind either. Good things come to those who wait right? Lol
    Thanks Dan.
    Sad part is I think it will work out better for both of you
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  33. Yes sir, no problems here.

    Everything happens for a reason, no worries. Lecheek & EBF are stand up companies!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Yes sir, no problems here.

    Everything happens for a reason, no worries. Lecheek & EBF are stand up companies!
    What he said.
    Sorry DW didn't mean to speak for u I wasn't sure if you were around or not bud.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  35. PM me links guys

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    What he said.
    Sorry DW didn't mean to speak for u I wasn't sure if you were around or not bud.
    All good boss. I am in the middle of a move so I pop in when I can. I'll be back in full swing next week!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    No prob Marms. Works out better that way for me anyway lol...I think DW said he wasn't gonna be on here very much until like the 9th so he probably won't mind either. Good things come to those who wait right? Lol
    You'll both have by wed or thurs this week

  38. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    You'll both have by wed or thurs this week

    I havent heard that the Mass HGH shipped out on our end yet so I will keep you guys posted.
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Mass HGH by LeCheek Nutrition
    By ladiesman1115 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-28-2012, 04:40 PM
  2. Lecheek Nutrition log opps for MASS HGH
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 09-23-2012, 10:34 PM
  3. Replies: 230
    Last Post: 07-22-2012, 07:10 PM
  4. Lecheek MASS HGH 3 people needed !!!!
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 10:31 AM
  5. Lecheek Nutrition Mass HGH
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 05-21-2012, 06:40 PM
Log in
Log in