Test Powder and Erase Pro Stack? You decide…

Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. I know it's already in the works, but I wanted to throw ina vote. I'd definitely rock this stack, especially while i'm using Versa-1.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )


  2. Another vote!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   
       


  3. Hope everyone is getting excited for this to hit the planet.

  4. Whats the word on this?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by kenny76 View Post
    Whats the word on this?
    BIRD
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  6. We are waiting for more Erase Pro to deliver so we can keep up with the demand. This will be about two weeks.

    The price on the stack will make up for the delay.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    We are waiting for more Erase Pro to deliver so we can keep up with the demand. This will be about two weeks.

    The price on the stack will make up for the delay.
    I think this is where I apologize to everyone for buying out the entire stock of EPRO... Won't happen again.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  8. Quote Originally Posted by kenny76 View Post
    Whats the word on this?
    Patience

    "Good things come to those who wait"

    I can't wait to add this to my next PCT. I'm starting a cycle in 2 weeks so this works out perfect for me.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Patience

    "Good things come to those who wait"

    I can't wait to add this to my next PCT. I'm starting a cycle in 2 weeks so this works out perfect for me.
    There you go a win win, you get some Test Powder and Erase Pro at an insane deal I bet.

  10. Test Powder and Erase Pro is my favorite stack period!

    Honestly, since Nutra will be running a deal on this I may pick up some Anabeta Elite and throw it in as well. Perfecting and already perfect stack IMO.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  11. I grow impatient :P

  12. I want this! I'm in. Was about to order this stuff and remembered this thread, duh.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  13. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    I want this! I'm in. Was about to order this stuff and remembered this thread, duh.
    Should be coming to your Planet soon.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post

    Should be coming to your Planet soon.
    Boom!! We ready

  15. Kinda hate to keep asking but will this start before the enhanced or alphamine sales end? Wanna add a blue razz and an alphamine in the same order before the sales end.

  16. I WANT THIS STACK!!

  17. Blue Raz is legit!!!! I'm a real big fan of the flavor, mixed with watermelon ModernBCAA+ is a treat
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  18. The blue Raz is very refreshing without being too artificially sweet. Those flavors would seem to mix well!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  19. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Blue Raz is legit!!!! I'm a real big fan of the flavor, mixed with watermelon ModernBCAA+ is a treat
    I'm really excited to try it.

    Whatever happened to the lemon lime micro? Coulda sworn that was gonna be a thing.

  20. EP is en route...and then this stack shall launch at NP
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  21. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    I'm really excited to try it.

    Whatever happened to the lemon lime micro? Coulda sworn that was gonna be a thing.
    Look forward to your feedback.

    It's out.

    Idk if many people know about it. I have some right now. Nice, light flavor & a bit more heavy on the lemon than the lime.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Look forward to your feedback.

    It's out.

    Idk if many people know about it. I have some right now. Nice, light flavor & a bit more heavy on the lemon than the lime.
    I guess NP doesn't have it. Will have to order from the main site then.

    I was gonna replace both of my tubs last week (the two I gave away lol) for BR and LL and only found BR.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    EP is en route...and then this stack shall launch at NP
    Awesome news for everyone
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  24. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    I'm really excited to try it.

    Whatever happened to the lemon lime micro? Coulda sworn that was gonna be a thing.
    It's amazing. Tastes like lemon lime Gatorade IMO. Toooo good!

    We just got blue raz micro at my store.. I need to pick some of that up and try it. I bet it's legit too.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    EP is en route...and then this stack shall launch at NP
    ... at a very attractive price!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  26. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    EP is en route...and then this stack shall launch at NP
    There you guys go should be very soon.

  27. Thanks for the update. Looking forward to running this.

  28. Still waiting on this to pop up. EP is showing as in stock now. Trying to hold out on current order I want to place so I dont pay double shipping.
    My 5/3/1 Workout Log - Second cycle starring BPS EndoTurbo/Vanillean and PES Alphamine/Enhanced/Erase Pro
    anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/225402-dag2013s-5-3-a.html

  29. Quote Originally Posted by DAG2013 View Post
    Still waiting on this to pop up. EP is showing as in stock now. Trying to hold out on current order I want to place so I dont pay double shipping.
    X2
    got a cart all loaded just waiting for this to drop

  30. Did you seriously ask the entire AM community "Test Powder and Erase Pro Stack?"

    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Test Powder and Erase - Effects on Libido/Sex Drive
    By eddmoore1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-02-2012, 10:55 PM
  2. Test Powder and erase, for the young
    By Ovidiu31 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-01-2012, 12:58 PM
  3. USP Test Powder and Erase or erase pro?
    By Invictus21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-22-2012, 07:08 AM
  4. Any thoughts on Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro stack?
    By awickham544 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-08-2012, 09:08 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-02-2012, 05:23 PM
Log in
Log in