Get STRONG & SHREDDED with USPlabs Compound 20 @ NutraPlanet.com!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

\\The Revolutionary Leaning & Hardening Cocktail//
-IN STOCK at NutraPlanet.com-

"If you want to stay lean AND strong, you have to use Compound 20! Since adding Compound 20 into my supplementation, I was able to post deadlift training PR's of 530 for 5 reps and 545 for 4 reps at 137 pounds bodyweight... and RAW!! Take it from an All-Time record-holding powerlifter- Compound 20 is the real deal!!"
Joe Morrow – Amory, Mississippi

USPlabs Compound 20 // IN STOCK, now available for $39.90 (while supplies last)

Visit USPLabs Compound 20 (120 capsules): Discount Compound 20 Supplements to take advantage of this incredible deal while gearing up for your next supplement cycle!

A New Category?
Of course, as the results from our beta-testing logs poured in, everyone tried to figure out exactly what “category” Compound 20 was in...

Category Awesome…
Incredible by itself, complete game changer when stacked with thermo's or muscle builders...Can’t put this bad boy in a box!

Get ready for an entire new category, one that can be used by itself or within your stack (unless your goal is to get fat and weak!)...

It’s really difficult to put in to words the profound effect “C20” can have on your physique…

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great deal, can't believe it's still going on!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I love some c20, can't wait to get my versa1 and prime and run them together. Making all kindzzz of gainzzz