FREE PowerMax Logging Contest Review Thread!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Since we joined Anabolic Minds 1 week ago we have already sent out over 500 sample packs to the AnabolicMinds Community! Im sure people will be posting reviews so that everyone else can see how it performs so heres how you win!

Want to win some FREE POWERMAX? Well here's how you can:

1. Make a thread and post a detailed review of your experience GOOD or BAD!
2. Come back to this thread and post up your link in here
3. This will enter you for a free bottle of powermax to log!

After 1-2 weeks we are going to pick 2 of the most detailed, put together reviews(again doesn't matter good or bad) and send you a free bottle to start a Log for POWERMAX!

RULES:
-If you enter your review in this thread and you WIN, you must be ready to start your log once you receive the product
-You cannot be participating in any logs for other companys
- No other pre workouts should be used when logging PowerMax!
- USA Only
- 18yrs+ only

BUT WAIT!! WHAT IF I DONT HAVE A SAMPLE OF POWERMAX TO REVIEW!?

Simple, request a sample at [email protected] or on our website Performax Labs, we will have it out ASAP. Post your review and enter here!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Just got my samples.... Probably wont be able to log the next couple months but I will be posting up a review Tuesday.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just got my samples.... Probably wont be able to log the next couple months but I will be posting up a review Tuesday.
Awesome, that means everyone should be receiving their packets! We definitely appreciate you doing a review.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just tried my sample of PowerMax this morning. I don't have enough posts yet to link so I'll add my review here if its OK.

Flavor
Fruit Punch. Taste was sort of like fruit punch Kool- Aide meets cherry cough syrup but in a good way.

Mix
Dissolved easily with no residual powder leftovers. I used the entire 2 scoop packet as I'm not prone to overstim.

Focus
No stimed out feeling just heavy duty focus. I actually did a DL PR this morning. I was surprised at this.

After Effects
No crash at all just a feeling of well being.

Rating this a "must buy more".

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea thats perfectly fine but i still need you to make a seperate thread in the review section to enter to win!!

Thanks for the review, im glad you enjoyed it!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Posted this in review section. Again, great product and looking to purchase more!!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Dd another full packet, this time felt some nauseous feelings. But all subsided once I started working out. Good pumps upper body today. Will post up in reviews tomorrow. I am saving last sample for Friday/leg day.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thats weird you felt nauseous, we havent gotten that report yet, but then again it did go away so may have been something else.

Post a new thread with your review in the 'Supplement Reviews/Logs' section and then post the link here to be entered to win!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review, glad you enjoyed it!

Hopefully we'll start to get more reviews on here soon, we sent out quite a bit!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Thanks for the review, glad you enjoyed it!

Hopefully we'll start to get more reviews on here soon, we sent out quite a bit!
I didn't notice but is there a review section on your website? If not wouldn't be a bad idea.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
we are working on a lot of things for our website, but yea thats definitely in the works, as well as automatic updating for all our new articles we put out, video review section and a general review section, as well as our forum. So were busy really building up the site and our new upcoming products!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tomorrow I will Have one of my two day sample review. My samples came in today. Will start tomorrow.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys we appreciate any and all reviews!

Now remember to entered you need to make a NEW thread in the Supplement Reviews/Logs section, then post the link in this thread!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I Have a question on a ingredient. Why did you choose this form of carnatine rather than Gplc. Also since you mention how Arginine needs to be at a clinical dose to be effective and that is why you use agmintine, is the agmintine in your lend at a clinical dose or at least at the starting clinical dose of 500-1000mg up to 2000 I have seen in studies.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I Have a question on a ingredient. Why did you choose this form of carnatine rather than Gplc. Also since you mention how Arginine needs to be at a clinical dose to be effective and that is why you use agmintine, is the agmintine in your lend at a clinical dose or at least at the starting clinical dose of 500-1000mg up to 2000 I have seen in studies.
GPCL is Glycine Propionyl L Carnitine, i could be wrong but i believe Gycline + PLCAR will yeild similar effects to GPLC, i dont believe there needs to be a bond to create similar effect but i may be wrong, i feel like i remember shawn wells mentioning that. But the real reason it was included was because its the only Carnitine that works in the absence of glucose. As far as Arginine it has been shown ineffective at increasing N.O., now at 12g it should increase performance but still no effect on N.O. production i believe. For agmatine, i believe powermax contains between 500-1000mg of agmatine per 2 scoops.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GPCL is Glycine Propionyl L Carnitine, i could be wrong but i believe Gycline + PLCAR will yeild similar effects to GPLC, i dont believe there needs to be a bond to create similar effect but i may be wrong, i feel like i remember shawn wells mentioning that. But the real reason it was included was because its the only Carnitine that works in the absence of glucose. As far as Arginine it has been shown ineffective at increasing N.O., now at 12g it should increase performance but still no effect on N.O. production i believe. For agmatine, i believe powermax contains between 500-1000mg of agmatine per 2 scoops.
Gplc works too with the absence of glucose. How come no ba? So are you putting the clinical dose of agmatine in one scoop or two. Since you mentioned 12 grams for Arginine I figured you would put clinical doses of some of the more important ingredients. Maybe not each one to keep cost low but on the major ones.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised with my first sample pack. Review coming after the second pack.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Gplc works too with the absence of glucose. How come no ba? So are you putting the clinical dose of agmatine in one scoop or two. Since you mentioned 12 grams for Arginine I figured you would put clinical doses of some of the more important ingredients. Maybe not each one to keep cost low but on the major ones.
Yes ofcourse GPLC works in absence of glucose as well because its mainly PLCAR. Per 2 scoops theres very good doses of Creatine, Citrulline and Agmatine, like i said above i believe theres over 500mg agmatine per 2 scoops!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes ofcourse GPLC works in absence of glucose as well because its mainly PLCAR. Per 2 scoops theres very good doses of Creatine, Citrulline and Agmatine, like i said above i believe theres over 500mg agmatine per 2 scoops!!
From what I've read it seems to be that GPLC is considered the "best" while PLC is close to GPLC but more cost effective. ALCAR seems to be used for slightly different purposes but costs less still? I haven't read much on LCLT so far so I don't know where it stands in either price or performance.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
most people seem to be leaning towards LCLT which may be cheaper then PLCAR, but agian we used PLCAR because of its ability to work without glucose. ALCAR tends to have a bit more cognitive effect. personally i havent done much research into carnitine.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got my review shortly.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
it really should be in the Supplement Review/Log section, instead of the Product Review section.

Great review though!! Glad you liked it!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bamn. I am now hoping I have the chance to try it for 30 days!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yep! I was expecting more entries by now!! Want to hear everyones thoughts on PowerMax

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome, really looking forward to it!!

Theres alot of reviews already posted on AM its just people arent linking them here. Im trying to GIVE AWAY product here guys, step it up hahaha

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Awesome, really looking forward to it!!

Theres alot of reviews already posted on AM its just people arent linking them here. Im trying to GIVE AWAY product here guys, step it up hahaha
Maybe they are happy with the samples only. Leaving the giveaway for us who want more. I understand they are trying to give back, hahahaha

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Just got my samples will be trying it tonight!! Thanks again.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just got my samples will be trying it tonight!! Thanks again.
Awesome, really looking forward to your review!!!

Thanks for all the submissions guys, we will be picking 2 winners on Friday so hold tight!!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Awesome, really looking forward to your review!!!

Thanks for all the submissions guys, we will be picking 2 winners on Friday so hold tight!!
Review will be up tonight. I want to use the other pack.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We will actually be picking the winners tomorrow, so if you still havent entered. Make a review and post the link in this thread to win a free bottle of PowerMax!

P

princevince

Awards
  • Established
4/5
Taste was great, love me some fruit punch and that goes back from back in the days when mom would buy fruit punch kool-aid, so the taste did bring back some childhood memories and left me wanting to sip on some through-out the day.

But as far as performance went under the influence of PowerMax, i got to say it definitely delivered that "Punch".
I was amp'd and in the zone for a good hour and a half, with extreme focus and determination on making this work-out count. Stim- wise i didn't experience that jolt of energy kick in right away, but it came on gradually and left me with no crash feeling afterwards. It was a clean, focus and gradually steady energy giving experience without any jitters or crashlater on. Me being a stim head was the only eason that i didn't give this product a solid 5 stars. Prsonally i've noticed any thing under 300mg. of caffeine, doesn't make me go ape in the gym, but will definitely consider purchasing some with me adding some more caffeine or 1,3 dim to the mix. solid product.

Would love for the opp to run a log on a full tub of this, without a doubt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again for this opp.​

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review brother. We will be picking our 2 winners tonight!!