BULK UP--ANDRO FACTORY - AnabolicMinds.com

BULK UP--ANDRO FACTORY

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

BULK UP--ANDRO FACTORY

The leader of Testosterone Enhancement & Natural Prohormones.
    www.*****************

Support us on: AF FaceBook & BULK-UP FaceBook & AF YouTube

BULK UP- ANDRO FACTORY

I noticed we didn't have a real thread here about BULK UP so I'm posting this information now.

BULK-UP and THE GORILLA SERIES is the Strongest, Safest, Legal and most Affordable testosterone and androgen enhancement available. The methods and research used to manufacture BULK-UP and The Stack make it the most effective advanced natural muscle building product that you can buy safely and legally. BULK-UP is guaranteed to provide amazing results from which every man can benefit. Whether you are looking to gain lean muscle mass, a competitive edge, increased motivation, a sense of accomplishment and well being; be it in the weight room, on the court, the field or in the social realm of your life ANDRO FACTORY delivers the only natural prohormone that will make you big, keep you safe and on top of your game.
    The unparalleled results from BULK-UP go unmatched by any other muscle building agents available today. The results come from our Advanced DHEA Complex, CP +R, Once-A-Day technology and your dedication to high protein intakes and heavy lifting. See our included nutrition and lifting instructions for best results.
    TRUSTED

The science and technology behind ANDRO FACTORY'S flagship testosterone and androgen enhancement product BULK-UP is a natural combination that delivers unparalleled results that you can trust. Our goal is to provide you with the knowledge and tools to make a sound and personal choice when contouring your body. Providing links and insight to the legalities behind prohormones, professional sports, the FDA and industry/product awareness and news.
    The Advanced DHEA Complex in BULK-UP promotes an increase in your lean muscle mass gains by 7-18 lbs in as little as 8 weeks depending on your choice of dose. Muscle gains, hardening, strength, stamina, increased libido and the promotion of anti-effects of gynecomastia are only some of the benefits that come from The Advanced DHEA Complex; DHEA is also commonly known as the anti-aging wonder drug of the century. When handled properly DHEA can result in higher DHT levels and increased testosterone. Blood tests reveal that these androgen's can boost your DHT levels by 3.5 times within 6 hours.
    The high anabolic, androgenic and estrogenic activities found in The Advanced DHEA Complex will lead you to massive gains, strength, and long lasting stamina. These prohormones actually promote the creation new muscle cells from stem cells, new nuclei, increase protein synthesis abilities and Increase the utilization of amino-acids for new tissue growth allowing you to retain more nutrients. Some of these effects such as the increased nuclei, and myoblasts can stick with you for the rest of your life.
    4-DHEA - -DHEA - a- DHEA

IS The Advanced DHEA Complex

Fact: 4-DHEA converts to the potent anabolic androstenediol at high levels, which then converts to testosterone. This anabolic prohormone has zero to mild estrogen conversions and produces massive gains without bloating; while maximizing all masculine features and characteristics.
    Fact: The androgen's -DHEA and a-DHEA convert to the potent natural androgen dihydrotestosterone (DHT).
    These active ingredients are specifically included to enhance mental clarity and aggressive strength while assisting you in your mass muscle building experience. This is a delicate neuro-balanced ratio to avoid effects of lethargy or tiredness from the 4-DHEA. It's this specific balance of GABAergic isomers from the epiandrosterone and androsterone that eliminates the feeling of lethargy while enhancing your clarity and focus.
    Strongest, fastest, purest way to muscle gain.

The fastest way to BIG.
    BULK-UP will provide noticeable results in as little as two weeks. First with stronger lifting ability and then with muscle fullness and hardness.
    Please visit our testimonials, reviews and before and afters on our Community Pages. Follow our loggers on their journey through an 8 week cycle and see real people gain real Muscle.
    BULK-UP is non-methylated with a balanced estrogen conversion making it easy to stack with any cycle, this includes all ANDRO FACTORY products and non ANDRO FACTORY products: metabolic steroids, anabolic steroids, prohormones and natural T-boosters. Although ANDRO FACTORY strongly recommends to stick to the safe and effective product BULK-UP and the safe and effective line THE GORILLA SERIES we understand that customers do stack our prohomones with other compounds. Depending on your desired gains, protein intake and lifting commitments see the Cycle Stacking Guidelines.
    For more information on The Advanced DHEA Complex and The Power of Testosterone please visit The Stack!
    The GORILLA SERIES is designed to be the only alternative to injectable Testosterone Enanthate and prescription Testosterone Replacement Therapy.

THE ANDRO FACTORY PROMISE

• STRONGEST
    • SAFEST
    • LEGAL
    • and most AFFORDABLE

TESTOSTERONE ENHANCEMENTS

Do not use this product or any natural or unnatural pro hormone, hormone or steroid for more than 8 weeks without taking an 8 week off cycle.

Whether you are looking for the best possible androgen and testosterone enhancement to gain a competitive edge, or to increase your motivation to gain the body you've always wanted or your natural testosterone levels have dropped, ANDRO FACTORY'S BULK-UP will deliver results. You will gain lean, hard muscle, experience new levels of confidence and motivation and an increase in libido that will benefit you by promoting confidence in the gym, on the field, court or stage, in the boardroom and in the bedroom. You will be glad you invested in the most effective and the safest testosterone enhancing and androgen boosting pro hormone product available.

Active Ingredients

Advanced DHEA Complex
    a-DHEA (3-alpha-enanthoyloxy-5-alpha-androstan-17-one) 60mg
    -DHEA (3-beta-undecanoyloxy-5-alpha-androstan-17-one) 15mg
    4-DHEA (3-beta-enanthoyloxyandrost-4-en-17-one) 194mg

[IMG]http://www.*****************/v/vspfiles/templates/194/images/bulkupsuppfacts.png[/IMG]

The leader of Testosterone Enhancement & Natural Prohormones.
    www.*****************

Support us on: AF FaceBook & BULK-UP FaceBook & AF YouTube

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

MidwestBeast wanted to try this. Pick him.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I'm actually opting non-hormonal.

I think FL3X MAGNUM should log this. Pick him!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post

I'm actually opting non-hormonal.

I think FL3X MAGNUM should log this. Pick him!
    I ran it this morning. Didn't see any gains after first dose so I sold it to Ben.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  5. Professional Member

who's ben?
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    who's ben?
    Tom Davis
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  7. Professional Member

Tom Davis
    hmm i am confuse
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

I am not ben... I'm also confuse

Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    hmm i am confuse
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

you are ...........

Tom Davis
  10. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

I think you should try.....

11. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Davis View Post
    I think you should try.....
    He isn't Ben!

He is: http://m.urbandictionary.com/#define?term=shill
  12. Diamond Member

When are winners picked?

In amongst this incoherent conversation I forgot who Ben was. My name is Justin Navarro.
    PES Representative
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    When are winners picked?

In amongst this incoherent conversation I forgot who Ben was. My name is Justin Navarro.
    In to see Ben log bulk up!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  14. Diamond Member

I think mich29 is Ben?
    PES Representative
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

I think mich29 is Ben?
    Typically...
    PES Representative
  16. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

sex: yes, prefer reverse cow girl style
    cycle hx: yes, i have a history of cycles
    why you should pick me: because I'm a gangsta havin fun, never leave tha forum without packin a gun, liftin hard as fcuk I make ya ask wut wuz it, boy you shoulda known by know, jbry does it....
    where you from: COMPTON FOOL!
  17. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    why you should pick me: because I'm a gangsta havin fun, never leave tha forum without packin a gun, liftin hard as fcuk I make ya ask wut wuz it, boy you shoulda known by know, jbry does it....
    heres the obvious choice
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead
  18. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Ice cube?
  19. Diamond Member

When are you picking the winners?
    PES Representative
  20. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mich29
    Ice cube?
    Eazy e "eazy duz it"
  21. Professional Member

this is a information thread.logging thread was awhile ago
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

There is another thread announcing you as a winner. Grats Ben, can't wait to see this log! Kill it!
    PES Representative
  23. Diamond Member

If AF make any more 'information threads' in the promo section they are going to have to rename this subsection after them lol.
    PES Representative
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Tom.......... ?

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  25. Professional Member

alotta redirection in this thread
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mich29
    alotta redirection in this thread
    If chosen do applicants have to run this product solo or can it be stacked with another PH? Have a body that would like to apply but he would be stacking it with epi.
    PES Representative
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

I would love to give this product a run thru the paces
  28. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

yes.............!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Tom.......... ?

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  29. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

yes..... it's good........

Quote Originally Posted by mham View Post
  30. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

It's only product that only testosterone and androgen enhancementformulation comparable to prescription testosterone; supporting rapidmuscle growth with minimal to no side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by mham View Post
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

yes.............!!!

Oh, there you are. Thank goodness. I thought I had lost you for a moment there.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It's only product that only testosterone and androgen enhancementformulation comparable to prescription testosterone; supporting rapidmuscle growth with minimal to no side effects.
    That's some what true. Although it seems a bit spam bot-ish the way you say it lol....
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  33. Diamond Member

EXTRA! EXTRA! Justin calls Tom Davis a spam bot!
    PES Representative
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

EXTRA! EXTRA! Justin calls Tom Davis a spank bot!
    Navarro just wants someone to spank him it seems...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

EXTRA! EXTRA! Justin calls Tom Davis a spam bot!
    No no no...a true spam bot comes into a thread like this and says "a true way love never felt pleasure great for her than new secret, surely women for you after learn health breakthrough of ingredient magical feel."

I was just saying maybe Tom Davis's first language is not English??? Lol.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  36. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post

No no no...a true spam bot comes into a thread like this and says "a true way love never felt pleasure great for her than new secret, surely women for you after learn health breakthrough of ingredient magical feel."

Plus the obvious shilling.
  37. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post

EXTRA! EXTRA! Justin backpedals! Attempt is futile!
    PES Representative
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

EXTRA! EXTRA! Justin backpedals! Attempt is futile!
    You're a back pedal.......
    *runs away*
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  39. Professional Member

glad im not the only one who noticed fhe broken English
  40. Diamond Member

EXTRA! EXTRA! Tom Davis is banned!?
    PES Representative
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. STACKING P-BOLD & BULK-UP by ANDRO FACTORY
    By Androfactory in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 03-01-2013, 11:19 PM
  2. MAX-BULK EXPLAINED!!!! FROM ANDRO FACTORY!!
    By mich29 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 05:06 PM
  3. Name the new BULKING product from ANDRO FACTORY.
    By Androfactory in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 341
    Last Post: 12-29-2012, 12:04 PM
  4. how do you flatten out and not bulk up?
    By evol in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-15-2005, 02:53 PM
  5. Want To Bulk Up/Gain Weight?
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-29-2004, 03:44 PM