BULK UP--ANDRO FACTORY

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Dom Tavis View Post

    What's your point....?
    There is no law stating a rep must be announced the moment they begin promoting a company.
    I'm in law school. I would know.
    When did I say there was one?

    I asked if you had any evidence of Mich having more than one account or if they are just hired shills. Surely you know what evidence is, being in law school and everything.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    When did I say there was one?

    I asked if you had any evidence of Mich having more than one account or if they are just hired shills. Surely you know what evidence is, being in law school and everything.
    You sure do like to argue lol.
    Weren't you the guy bashing the reps not too long ago?
    In order for me to have that evidence I would need to visit mich's home.
    How do I get to Ethiopia?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Dom Tavis View Post

    You sure do like to argue lol.
    Weren't you the guy bashing the reps not too long ago?
    In order for me to have that evidence I would need to visit mich's home.
    How do I get to Ethiopia?
    That's what I thought, I also appreciate you handling things like a mature adult.

    I was not 'bashing' reps, I don't agree with the choices that AF made for some of the reps or their business practices (shills, PP raid etc.). One rep in particular handled negative opinions of the product poorly and I pointed it out.

    The difference is I didn't make unsubstantiated claims.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Dom Tavis View Post

    You sure do like to argue lol.
    Weren't you the guy bashing the reps not too long ago?
    In order for me to have that evidence I would need to visit mich's home.
    How do I get to Ethiopia?
    I like to party.......with Tom Davis.........
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    That's what I thought, I also appreciate you handling things like a mature adult.

    I was not 'bashing' reps, I don't agree with the choices that AF made for some of the reps or their business practices (shills, PP raid etc.). One rep in particular handled negative opinions of the product poorly and I pointed it out.

    The difference is I didn't make unsubstantiated claims.
    Do you even lift?
    It looks like all you really do is browse this site to look for people to argue with because you probably have no social life.
    Here comes JimBuick, grumpy old man with no friends.
    With all those posts you should have a few friends by now.
    We could have even been friends. But you just have to argue for the sake of arguing lol...

  6. I hope you know I'm messing with ya Jim. You get worked up so easy it's fun to get a rise out of you.

  7. My favorite guy is DanB though.
    I want to bang him.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Dom Tavis View Post
    My favorite guy is DanB though.
    I want to bang him.
    Get in line buddy
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Dom Tavis View Post
    My favorite guy is DanB though.
    I want to bang him.


    Name:  image-2295133385.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  63.5 KB
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Dom Tavis View Post

    Do you even lift?
    It looks like all you really do is browse this site to look for people to argue with because you probably have no social life.
    Here comes JimBuick, grumpy old man with no friends.
    With all those posts you should have a few friends by now.
    We could have even been friends. But you just have to argue for the sake of arguing lol...


    Name:  fat-nerd-computer.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  38.4 KB


    Sadly no, this is me IRL.
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post



    Sadly no, this is me IRL.
    Lol oh wow that's good Jim!

  12. Name:  Spock-vs-evil-spock.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  121.5 KB
    BOARD TYRANT

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    You can prove that?

    I agree that Tom Davis is a shill but he showed up the day AF did, which I believe was before Mich became their head rep.
    wow i didn't know that.so tom has been here awhile then? i assumed he was a fairly new member

  14. Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post

    wow i didn't know that.so tom has been here awhile then? i assumed he was a fairly new member
    He showed up right around the time AF did, his first post was in the welcome AF to AM thread IIRC.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    Get in line buddy
    Dan is in line to do himself, Dan is in love with Amir
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  16. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post

    Dan is in line to do himself, Dan is in love with Amir
    Dan might be in love with Amir...If Dan knew who Amir was?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Dan might be in love with Amir...If Dan knew who Amir was?
    sorry, I spelled it wrong . . . a mirror
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  18. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post

    sorry, I spelled it wrong . . . a mirror
    Well then you sir are correct
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. STACKING P-BOLD & BULK-UP by ANDRO FACTORY
    By Androfactory in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 03-02-2013, 01:19 AM
  2. MAX-BULK EXPLAINED!!!! FROM ANDRO FACTORY!!
    By mich29 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 07:06 PM
  3. Name the new BULKING product from ANDRO FACTORY.
    By Androfactory in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 341
    Last Post: 12-29-2012, 02:04 PM
  4. how do you flatten out and not bulk up?
    By evol in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-15-2005, 04:53 PM
  5. Want To Bulk Up/Gain Weight?
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-29-2004, 05:44 PM
Log in
Log in